>Block Canadians from posting
>Buckle down on Sup Forums tier posting
>Filter words like 'btfo' and 'drumpf'
>Delete bait threads
>Block Proxxy users
>Remove post numbers

I fully support this

>remove post numbers
Why are people for this? Just because you're forced out a thread after getting asshurt doesn't mean it's not useful

>inb4 phone posters

t. newfag

Remove flags. Source of 90% of the shitposting.
Basically, just return it to how it was before Moot gassed it.

What, you don't like free speech? It's a tricky subject, but if you TRULY support free speech, then you have to accept that there are genuine idiots who believe their opinion matters on this place, and you have to accept that there are those with nefarious intentions, perhaps even being paid to do so, spouting puerile garbage that counters your own opinions.

Censor them? Well, that's when "free speech" becomes something else, doesn't it?

Fuck off faggot. Ever since Moot left it's been nonstop shilling and shitposting for (You)s every single day.

Keep post numbers and keep flags but ban all mentions of Kek.

Outlaw Kek and Kek worship!

there is nothing wrong with Sup Forums
Sup Forums by definition is always right
new fag get out ree

#NotAllCanadians
I will register as Canadian in protest of this fascist policy.

I've been here to see Sup Forums get created, I'm no newfag. The thing that made me make this thread was the fact that I got a cup of coffee today at the shop and saw a bunch of highschool kids talking about all the dank memes that they found on Sup Forums.

shit that didn't happen

>109724640
It's da truth, faggot.

tldr
concernfagging
get lost

>all these people angered by "tourists" coming here, supposedly "shitting up the board" and taking back content from Sup Forums to post at more popular websites
>all these people being angered that their "secwet cwub" is supposedly being invaded by people with allegedly less-sophisticated tastes than theirs

Here's how it is, friendos. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. LIFT. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE!

GET OFF OF MY FUCKING BOARD RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

>Sup Forumsacks actually see themselves this way

No.

>you have to accept that there are genuine idiots who believe their opinion matters on this place, and you have to accept that there are those with nefarious intentions, perhaps even being paid to do so, spouting puerile garbage that counters your own opinions.

I love you Aus

the 5th level of irony to this is that no one in this thread is actually from reddit

it's just an insult that is eclipsing "autism"

THAT'S THE GAYEST SHIT I EVER HEARD

What you're suggesting pretty much means there will basically be no posts on Sup Forums. If you want to create a hugbox for you and the other Trump ball gaggers, go start a tumblr group faggot.

>make Sup Forums like plebbit
No, go the fuck back to plebbit.

but you just made a meta thread and you didn't include removing flags to solve the Sup Forums problem

>Ban an entire country for the actions of a few faggots and proxy-using shills

Come on now. Even the US is full of SJW faggots who shit up this place.

You've fucked up like 10 gets with your stupid shitposting and mercilessly spam the shit out of Sup Forums to try and be some pass off version of Australia.

Shut the fuck up cunt. You're not helping. Go suck Cuckstin Castro's dick.

>Put a posting cooldown of 30 seconds on
Sure.
No we need a whipping boy.
>Buckle down on Sup Forums tier posting
Sure.
>Filter words like 'btfo' and 'drumpf'
Lol no.
>Delete bait threads
Like this one?
>Block Proxxy users
No.
>Remove post numbers
Digits confirm you're 100% faggot instead of 90%

Limit new thread creation to one or two per hour. It'll slow down the spam threads at least. There's no legitimate reason for an OP to make threads frequently.

No it should be limited to one thread per OP