Dangers of Zionism

youtube.com/watch?v=XP0J2eDPIjU
Carry your cross!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6BLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=PkrU0uMkOzM
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
frederica.com/12-things/
goodreads.com/book/show/29799.The_Way_of_a_Pilgrim_and_the_Pilgrim_Continues_His_Way
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuUSGc
haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
nairaland.com/1862628/christians-jerusalem-want-jews-stop
youtube.com/watch?v=BIjTerIxLOE
youtube.com/watch?v=KLsU8kqTCLo
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
youtube.com/watch?v=ChNz-i3UYxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the whore always turns up.

Catholic here, but I respect Orthodoxy. Our cuck of a Pope seriously pisses me off and I guess that's one of the reasons Orthodoxy is preferable, you guys don't have to deal with the head of your Church acting like a rock star and weighing into things he has no business being involved in.

I respect that, but you need to come home.

>Orthodox (((Unbroken Tradition)))
>Orthodox (((Consensus)))

We aren't Roman Catholics, sure. But we have no ultimate authorities save for God. This isn't the case with you.

>But we have no ultimate authorities save for God.
Sounds like Protties "not needing intermediaries" between themselves and God.

>mother was raised catholic
>father was a franciscan monk for a significant period of his life
>both had drifted from the church and the faith by the time they had me
>raised without religion
>only started praying daily a year ago
>tfw have the spiritual development of a toddler
This feels awful.

If my whole family weren't Catholic and it weren't a bond that we share I'd seriously consider converting.

I'm not here to justify myself to you. If you don't like Christian Orthdoxy, my religion, have fun in your church. Consider maybe one day looking into ours, if you have a change of heart.

your church has been practicing pagan corpse worship for centuries

So you need a fag in a fish hat to be your liason between man and God...

Shouldnt you be washing your muslim brothers feet?

Roman Catholic here. Met with a Dominican Friar to enroll in the Angelic Warfare Confraternity focused on chastity and purity today

Feelsgoodman

Calm down. I don't have any problem with Roman Catholics aside from the fact they follow the wrong religion, the whore of Babylon. Don't make fun of them.

can we have a serious discussion on how the Catholic church has been lying about the shape of the earth for 400 years?

Theyre just such a massive group of butthurts, eveytime they get a chance hurrr i is a catholicuk hurrrrrrrr

god i wish you larping vultfags had never discovered ck2 and started shitting up christianity with your autism

heheh. No, brother. It's too much for the lads.

At least our priests are chaste unlike the orthodox heretics

:( how do we reach the catholic shills?

>Wrong at a time when everyone was wrong about something
>Sponsor one of the best observatories in the world specializing in photometry
>Develop the modern calendar

What has orthodox done?

I know, I know--I think they're just projecting, because they are super sensitive especially right now for all the reasons you know. No reason to force their noses down in it. They see what we see. It's just what they do about it that matters. We don't want to push them away at the exact moment we should embrace them, brother! :3

> Claims to be a church of God

> Denies the doctrine of Paul

1 Timothy 3:2-12King James Version (KJV)

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

i didnt know you could fuck children and still be celibate

Perhaps, if their pride would subside...

God will reach them. We've never been good evangelizers. We are the keepers of the Truth instead. :)

Please, don't.

its about what we didnt do.

which is invent anal torture devices and use them in the name of Christ

You seem to have no problem launching missiles at the middle east in the name of christ though

We are not of one mind about that. Our Church Fathers are not infallible. I view this as a mistake, for instance. I feel Jesus would not approve.

just cleaning up the catholic churches mess.

he would be horrified.

"Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?" [Luke 9:54]

Jesus was horrified. He replied:

"You do not know of what sort of spirit you are, for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them from the penalty of eternal death." [Luke 9:55-56;

>ITT Christian Lunacy
fixed your general OP. Be sure to name it accurately in the future!

Blessed are the peacemakers.

Please stop, sir. I don't do that to you, and- believe me- there's a lot of subject matter.

Glory be to God.

>catholics think worshiping this is sane.

matthew 8:22

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Brother!

Question:
If It's bad to desire
Is it bad to desire heaven

a Leopard does not change its spots [Jeremiah 13:23]

how do you make peace with someone who refuses it?

Good question-- for God.

>Miaphyite
you have to go back---> archive.is/6BLJY

youtube.com/watch?v=PkrU0uMkOzM

Stay strong brother

:)

17:2
2It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

matthew 26:52

Put your sword back in its place, Jesus said to him. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

luke 22:36

36“Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

matthew 10:34
34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword........ And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

what do you do when the muslims won't stop jihad, and unite under one global caliphate under the pope?

we're suppose to enact the will of christ and god. are we suppose to fall to those who stand against peace and love? or fight for our beliefs?

I feel like the sword is a metaphor for Truth. What do you think?

Fighting against the muslims seems to have been a mistake for us earlier. ..by that I don't mean that we should ever compromise our beliefs, but martial power has never worked for us.

Daily reminder that Corneliu Codreanu should be canonized as a Saint.

What are people at Orthodox churches like in terms of age, ethnic group, modesty, devoutness, strictness, etc.? I know there's gonna be some variations, but are there overall trends?

(picrelated)

a lot of russian salads

The ones near me run the spectrum. You've got gandpa yelling at me for the time I accidentally blocked his driveway due to snow, the youngens who linger around the front porch of the church (well dressed), and the funeral home just across the street (doesn't make for much of a funeral procession).

>ethnic group
That's a strange thing for a Christian to concern himself with.

it can be.

ephesians the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 1

revelation 19 21And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse. And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

but a sword is also just a sword, i mean. look at this army.

i've come to 2 conclusions, the prince of this world wrote the quran himself, or it came from the catholic church. our only mistake with the muslims is we never finished exterminating their book of war.

and i agree with your martial power statement, but Christians are monarchists, and christ is our king. 80~% of the christian texts that we know about have been destroyed. jesus's act of clearing out the temple was clearly an act of premeditated violence, as he had to fashion a whip. we have so little about the life of jesus, and people argue whether offhand stories about him are factual. still in the knights templar days they never imposed power, they simply cleared the caliphate and made it their duty to defend the towns governmental system and people just converted because they would lead by example rather than that convert or die garbage.

there's a story about how jesus and the disciples walked past a dead dog being eaten by maggots, and while the apostles were disgusted, jesus looked at the dog and smiled "what beautiful teeth that animal had" people are sooooo busy arguing about whether the story is cannon, people ignore that its a proverb displaying the powers of omniscience that christ had, and that he was looking into that dogs past and seeing how it enjoyed his life. non-violence doesn't mean non-killing. and I'm sure there has to be a story where jesus straight up smited a motherfucker when I consider this detail.

I would warn you against too much anger against the muslims. The Zionists (Christian and '''jewish''') seem to be more of an issue in my mind. I'm sick of seeing these zionist wars.

See the videos in my OP if you're curious about the dangers of Zionism and Christian Zionism.

Older (millennials aren't interested in modesty and traditional values, sadly), very modest, welcoming, openness with a lot of structure as well.

I have an idea of whats going on.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

I'm sick of 1400 years of jihad. pic related. there was NO peace in the middle east, its pretty much only a myth.

I dont agree with the way israel treats palestine, but i think you should consider the previous 1000+ years of history in the middle east before you crap on zionism.

I guess that could be true, but I do know that zionism IS true. It IS a cancer. And if it's fake, as you say, why bother indulging in it? It strikes me as being too interested in mammon.

Can confirm :)

Orthodox bros!! I'm going to an Orthodox church for the first time ever tomorrow, and I was wondering if you could tell me what to expect so I don't come in blind and fuck up and do something I shouldn't. I have almost no knowledge of the Orthodox church. I'm thinking about converting to Orthodoxy and I was also wondering if you could answer some questions.
Do you guys have the juice and crackers like other churches? If I'm not Orthodox am I not allowed the juice and crackers? Also, if I were to convert what things couldn't I do? Can I masturbate? Could I have premarital sex with my girlfriend if we're in a long term monogamous relationship? Can I smoke cigars? Can I drink? Are there any foods I can't eat? Can I still cuss? Can I still check out women and admire the female form?

yes, no yes yes no no yes no no yes yes

Just kidding. We do have communion although you have to become Orthodox and confess though of course haha. No you can't masturbate but I'd assume 90% of people abriate that puppy. There is a special diet if you want to do that. You should get married haha of course. You can drink, yes (russia haha) We're talking about Russia here of course you can look at women although you shouldn't. Standard stuff.

frederica.com/12-things/

Talk to the priest after the liturgy!!

Thanks man, I appreciate your response.

I'll definitely talk to him, thank you.

Orthobros, can anyone recommend me some good books on the church?

nah they just have bishops doing it on a smaller scale

Basically 'Russian Literature' broadly, but. . .
goodreads.com/book/show/29799.The_Way_of_a_Pilgrim_and_the_Pilgrim_Continues_His_Way

I thought traditionalism was becoming more popular among the youth while modernism was dying. Is that only among Catholics?

That doesn't sound particularly godly or Christ-like.

I'm much more concerned with the way orthodox jews treat christians than how a zionist treats a christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuUSGc

haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

nairaland.com/1862628/christians-jerusalem-want-jews-stop

zionists DON'T do this to christians, or any religious denomination. they prefer christians over orthodox jews who refuse christ, and mudslimes who behead Christians.

I think you underestimate the edict muslims have of being required to behead all those who don't covernt, and the 90% of sunnis who are a razors edge away from pushing a convert or die basis as dictated in the quran.

its not that I hate muslims, its that they're clearly an enemy to christanity, and DO NOT give a fuck about anything else. I'd much rather have a zionist as a friend than a muslim, as all what the jews need to do is repent in christ. and the orthodox jews and muslims refuse. the only real jews left are messianic, and they're fractional

the zionist jews in power arent jews in the first place, they're roman catholics pretending to be jews. I do operate on the basis that the catholic church invented islam, and I would still much rather have a zionist than a roman catholic.

you need to be aware of the fact Islam is much more dangerous to christianity than zionism is. muslims live and die by the sword, and they're kind will be wiped out by the will of god and christ. zionists will die by the sword they live by too.

Hit and miss. Maybe that's just a meme? My sense is that younger people just like the image of things, like going on cultural vacations and virtue signaling for social media rather than actually caring about tradition for its own sake.

Grandpa who yelled at me was in the right.

I blocked his driveway, and the worst I got was a note and a yelling at.

I think the "Sword" means Civil Power (Citing Romans: 13:4. Quote from NIV: "For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer."

this is a good catch, the consensus should mean it means a lot of things, and its our duty to understand each meaning used in the bible.

Lurk more. There are some very disturbing connections between so-called orthodox jews and zionists. I don't know about the catholic connection but I'm working off the assumption that Jews had a definite impact on Islam during all those times that the worked against us, such as when they opened UP THE DOORS TO THE INVADERS IN CONSTANTINOPLE. They also gained connections to islam when certain jews 'converted' to islam, such as the the rabbis of the Zohar. I simply don't trust Jews. Why should I? They basically implement dishonesty and the praise of mammon, nepotism, deceit and usury as HOLY in their religion, insofar as it helps them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIjTerIxLOE

I don't have a problem with the people themselves, but their religion is evil. They are anti-Christ, obviously. Jerusalem is in Heaven, not on earth. The state of israel is predicated upon a lie, and many governments and false churches are infected with it.

a

Damn that's a nice flag. I want to fly it outside my house

We love you, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLsU8kqTCLo

all roads lead to rome bro.

> I don't know about the catholic connection but I'm working off the assumption that Jews had a definite impact on Islam

lucifer morningstar, who is also allah in the quran is most likely worshiped by jews. the jews fell into their own kind of depravity after the destruction of the temple, talmudic jews haven't had anything to do with the creation of islam. It has to do with the catholic church, and their desire to wipe out Christianity and true Judaism.

the 1200 years of inquisition should back this notion

youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms this deals with the Ishmael connection
youtube.com/watch?v=ChNz-i3UYxQ

the catholic church also killed abraham lincoln, JFK, and orchestrated the nazi and bolshevic movements while completely lying about their history youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

you should be operating on the basis that the catholic church are the main ones lying about the shape of the earth. they're the main source of deception, and jews and christians are being pitted against eachother while the roman catholic empire gains more power. calling a priest "father" is a heresy in itself.

>. Jerusalem is in Heaven, not on earth.

actually, it should technically be the city of david, as thats where the actual temple mound is in the first place. you're absolutely correct on Israel being based on a lie starting from the 1917 balfour declaration, but the conspiracy is much deeper.

i really like that guys videos. but people saying things in ignorance doesn't prove your point

jews arent the anti christ, one he's an assyrian/arab, and 2, the jews have just turned away from their god Yodhewahe. the catholic church will produce the anti christ. and its most likely going to be Obama as he will head the UN army.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
John 2:22

also the torah predicts bibi's death. the protocals of the learned elders of Zion were a psy op thats been debunked, its a converation the royal families had about population control leaked by i believe the Tsar of russia and reworked to cause antisemitism.

there are fucked up jews, and the talmud is an absolute satanic work, but its not as simple as blame the jews when talmudic jews never designed anal torture devices. besides the old testament is anti-semetic enough, and tells you exactly who the jews are from gods own words, summary in next post.

I fear not mankind and I fear not for mankind for all is in His hands. I cross myself and reject the enemy in his many forms for it is not man but behind him, and I am not just this body but above myself.

thats half the equation. what about the people who do heinous and evil deeds in the name of christ?

“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.

it isn't as simple as blame the jews, or blame the catholic church, you need to realize they're both players and will eventually be working against eachtoher.

let me ask you something bro, have you felt the urge to play with snakes and drink poison?

mark 16

17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

>God made man and then man made religion thinking he could become God.

this is but a passing sickness

None of us holds the cards, but we can hold to belief.

Is Orthodox the most kvlt version of Christianity?