How does it feel supporting a piece of shit as president Sup Forums?

How does it feel supporting a piece of shit as president Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36BvyC_ODRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silent about what?

put a gun in my hand, and a clear shot, and you'll see just how much i dont support the president.

Maybe trying to swim to America wasn't a great idea?

APOLOGIZE

Feels like getting a bj from god. Feels Great Man

His favorite president Obama literally funded Al Qaeda in Syria and other "moderates" that defected to ISIS and butchered 250,000 men, women, and children. There are children living in sex slavery right now because of it. But does this faggot care?

It's certainly helpful of him to abbreviate "cunt" immediately after his name like that.

>17 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say fuck having laws and borders and shit

Did these cunts not learn this ratty behaviour was what led to Trump getting elected? And yes I know you read in Why Whites Shouldnt Win Weekly that 'this is why trump won' statements are so not cool lmao, you are A Gay

anyone have the picture of the kid face down in the sand but in modern day and he is an adult?

i am guilty, and i have apologized in pic related

>not even sending the tweet

P
U
S
S
Y

you were saying

feels good

chris murphy is a retard

I wouldn't know. I never supported Obama.

Dunno, you'll have to ask the leafs...

Someone tweet the dead French girl from Nice to him. Actually everyone do that.

But I didn't vote for Hillary.

>retarded islamic parents drown their kid

>BLAME DA WHITE MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=36BvyC_ODRM

When this gets attention and the pedophilia ring that got busted in the UK doesn't, they lose all my respect.

Feel good man.

How many rounds have you fired this weekend, leftist? Oh, none because you hate guns? OK, shut your faggot mouth.

I dunnae, how does it feel using a dead child to justify your moral/political stance? Sorry, I wouldn't know, I'm not a piece of T R E S H

The president isn't supposed to make the easy choices that makes them feel good. They are supposed to make the difficult ones that are best for the country and its own citizens. What a tough concept to digest, right?

Be a bro, tweet that fag this

Post gif

Difficult choices, yes I agree. STUPID choices are another story. Don't support idiocy.

RAMZPAUL always bringing the bants.

>some kid drowns

BETTER OPEN THE FUCKING FLOODGATES AND TURN EVERY WESTERN NATION BROWN

k

heres a better one

Anybody have the girl who was run over in the Nice truck attack in France? You know, the one in a puddle of blood with a blanket pulled over her, next to her doll?

how is that picture relevant to anything?

more sauce

>put a gun in my hand, and a clear shot, and you'll see just how much i dont support the president.
Shouldn't have been anti-gun

Ahem.
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get rekt faggots

the kid is Turkish, he was not a refugee nor was the fleeing civil war. His parasite father knew his wife and children couldnt swim but saw the refugees flooding west Europe and thought it was his shot at a better life of exploiting others so he piled his family on a shitty boat that eventually capsized and killed his family. But of course Trump is to blame or something.

>emotional blackmail 101

>posts the same syrian children
all that shit happened under obama's watch in case they forgot

>open the floodgates.

This. The migrant hordes must endure a great flood. Those who survive will then be deported.

Go away liberal worm. We want this. I want this. The only complaint is he's still too soft.

How's it feel to swallow every drop of liberal jizz the media pumps down your throat?