youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5qrh93/megathread_federal_court_overturns_president/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/
archive.is/odnEL
karmaweather.com/2017-year-of-the-fire-rooster/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/28/federal-judge-stays-deportations-trump-muslim-executive-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

>judges are overturning all of trumps work

Well that sucks

Hello american news paper internet website. I don't have much times, so pleas listen. Name is Taham Ul-haid Muhhammad, pardon English, I have not learn much. I walk to local baazar (here they call suparmarket), and see. It is an infidel in the short pants with pocket. I avert eyes to keep to faith. Praise Allah. I go back home and see wife watching news. It is american news. It is Trump talking. He tells me I am not having family from Syria have america here. I am sadden at first, and the whole day is sadden. My daughter is on sofa asking to buy the short pants and no hijab. I am sadden because she love Trump and america culture. We have lived through much suffering in Syria she doesn't know about because she was born here. In america. She take of hijab outside and I am angery, but I do not punish by slap because I do not want to prove Trump right. Right that all Muslims are evil and brutes. I suppress and go against the one true faith for this country, and daughter only chant about wall and Pepe. I do not know who this is. I only want daughter to like her culture we left but are keeping alive here. We are not terrorists but she keep hating on the terrorists from home country. She does not know she will be safe because for family blood. Thank you.

Reminder that the judge's rule affects nothing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>yfw if Trump 'accidentally' caused WWIII.

>tfw liberals jerking themselves off tonight will find out tomorrow that they accomplished nothing

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

so much leftists buthurt today!! AWOOOOO~

NTNN JANUARY 28, 2017

MORNING
>Foreigner Follies
>~12 foreigners (of various status) detained at JFK airport in NY
>dozens liberal lawyers flock to the airport to "help" those detained
>Michael Moore gathers many to protest (sovereignty, I guess)
>one of the detained is freed, asked what he thinks about Donald Trump, "I like him"
AFTERNOON
>long distance phone all day
>President calls Abe, Merkel, Putin, Hollande and Turnbull
>President and Putin discuss ISIS, Ukraine, Iran nuclear program, North Korea and economics between countries
>President signs Executive Orders
>EO to start 30 day "plan to defeat ISIS" period (i.e. gives "Generals" 30 days to give President plan)
>EO to "reorganize" NSC (Natl Security Council) and HSC (Homeland Sec…)
>EO to ban executive appointees from lobbying for 5 years, permanently for lobbying in a foreign country
EVENING
>another JFK detainee released
>Federal Judge grants "emergency nationwide stay to temporarily allow those currently detained who have valid visas to remain in America" pushed by ACLU (who else?)

>all
This is some weak ass shilling.

no you

FAKE NEWS

you tell 'em Mike

DON'T CORRECT THE LIBTARDS! LET THEM THINK THE BAN IS GOING THROUGH COMPLETELY!

These faggots have a crippling addiction to piss away grocery money to futile causes

Hello everyone!
Are you /comfy/?
How are you tonight?
I Just watched watamote for the nth time and reminded myself that my only friends are on the internet
I hope the great emperor has a place for me in america
I'll start shitposting until I fall asleep

Yeah thank God we're only banning countries.

NOTHING IT'S FUCKING

AWOOO!

To those who are saying they are starting to feel bad. Remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

FREIDNLY REMINDER THAT AS LONG AS THE LEFT IS ASSMAD AND FREAKING THE FUCK OUT, THEY CAN'T REGAIN A FOOTHOLD AND START PLANNING A COMEBACK

>KEEP POURING IT ON MR. PRESIDENT!

Is Joe still Joe?

O_o

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/

>THIS IS NOT TRUMP FULFILLING A PROMISE
>THIS IS NOT TRUMP FULFILLING A PROMISE

This is a half-assed and conflict riddled version of his promise. All of the countries where 9/11 terrorists come from aren't included here, and any country where Trump has business ties isn't included.

Reminder that bringing refugees causes global warming (jet emissions).

>President Trump bans areas with prominent amounts of Muslims
>These Muslims get so pissed that they resort to terrorism
>President Trump now uses their violent acts to convince the entirety of the states to extend the ban forever
feels good man

Can we get these women out of men's careers?

GAS
ALL
LEFTISTS

No, you are wrong:
CURRENT VISA HOLDERS IN TRANSIT ARE THE ONLY ONES EXEMPT

Will Pres Trump relent and give in to the liberals?

Or will he stand his ground.

This concerned trolling was getting to me tbhfam. Thanks for the screencap.

He's not the president.

You faggots are spineless. This ban did not go far enough. It should have called for the immediate execution of any haji and anybody aiding them.

>one of the detained is freed, asked what he thinks about Donald Trump, "I like him"

>Drinking the kool aid
It's literally fucking nothing. Prevented the half dozen goatfuckers already inside a US airport from being deported.

We're banning countries, not Muslims, you generic-brand Sweden.

Good Evening TNN.
Many Thanks for Update.

YOU CANNOT TAKE AWAY HOPE FROM THE LEFTIES IN ONE SWOOP

YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM SOME HOPE, THEN CRUSH IT. GIVE THEM SOME MORE, THEN CRUSH IT AGAIN. DO THIS UNTIL OPPORTUNITIES START TO LOOK LIKE WASTED TIME.

THIS IS WHAT TRUMP IS DOING. IT'S NATIONAL LEVEL MENTAL WATERBOARDING

Uhh guys, I didn't think Trump was actually going to ban Muslims, I thought it was just a meme, idk if I can support him anymore...

Threadly reminder that the ban was only for people (not just muslims) from those nations coming here.

Why did Trump only try to ban people from countries that don't have terrorists? Why is he allowing terror states like Saudi Arabia run free in our country?

>Kayyem
>Doubt.jpg

AWOOOO!

>Catalog is filled with ZRUMPF BTFO threads because of the federal judge
I hate this place sometimes
But its worth it

>customs officials in tears
these are the people that are supposedly on the frontline enforcing the immigration policies
fucking pathetic

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5qrh93/megathread_federal_court_overturns_president/
I'm already fighting that fight, but god the time limit on comments is killing me.

Meanwhile, Bernie is wondering why these cucks still have money to spare when he could only afford a $600K lakehouse.

Trump is not ignorant enough to have thought this wouldn't happen. He'll stand.

>libs suddenly want a full Muslim ban
Woot woot

>yeah so it's been a week and trump may be doing a lot of things he promised but he hasn't yet done EVERYTHING he promised, so there, haha
- you

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
>Trump will never destroy the Democrat blue wall.
>Trump will never be President
>Trump will never repeal Obamacare
>Trump will never pull the USA from the TPP
>Trump will never allow the pipelines to be built
>Trump will never block risky illegal aliens
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never cut the deficit
>Trump will never win a second term

Reminder to correct anyone calling this a "Muslim Ban". Look at all the predominantly muslim countries that are not banned. These 7 countries were chosen by Obama's staff as the most dangerous and Trump is just continuing with that.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/

what guidance do they need? The order was pretty clear.

>muslim ban
shocking opening offer
>regional ban
accepted by most

If you missed it Yesterday MADMAN President Donald Trump bought the rights to Pussyhat.com and redirected it to a video of his inaugural address.
>Cheeky Bastard

Just cap the stupidest idiots.

>hearing

so its nothing

>Believing a tweet saying "i heard a thing"

Come on, user. After the past few months, you should know better than this.

Good observation. Repeat it often. This is tempo, or having control of the ball and forcing your opponent to react to you so he can't breath long enough to contrive his next move.

100% Jap. It's a MIJ '69 Reissued just like Azusa's. I had to hunt the damn thing down on eBay because they seemingly disappeared over night.
Check Plamoya. They still have them.

>Overwhelmingly conservative LEO's crying
>ever

Fucking liberals projecting their emotional instability on everyone.

>TRUMP IS BANNING ALL MUSLIMS
>some Muslim countries avoid the ban
Really gargles my marbles...

>accidentally

>implying Joe will ever not be Joe

Art of the Deal 101.

That is the truth.

>What is EXTREME VETTING?
We have military bases in Saudi Arabia. Who's to say he's just waiting for them to prove his point which will result in an all out ban.

>Trump using Obama's own policy

oh god i'm fucking dying

archive.is/odnEL

>Further, I no longer have any investment in any particular political values, save one: The rules created by the left will be applied to the left as equally and punitively as they have applied them to the right. And when they beg for mercy, I'll begin to reconsider. Or maybe not. Because fuck these people.

>This new philosophy has freed me of more emotional angst that I can describe. Literally nothing the left says or does matters to me anymore. I don't care about their tantrums. I don't care about their accusations. I don't care if they say Trump is lying. I don't care if Trump is lying.

>They created this Frankenstein. They own it. I am free of all obligation. I will never play defense again. I will attack, attack, attack, attack using their own tactics against them until they learn their lesson.

Damn, Trump almost b& as many as there were dead jews in the holocaust.

>leaving Trumpgen anymore

the catalog is always shit. If it isn't plebbitors its butthurt /qa/ and Sup Forums trolls. If its not them its spencers little cronies and trs fags

this place has actually gotten alot worse in the last 2 years

THAT'S IT DRUMPF, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!

>CURRENT VISA HOLDERS IN TRANSIT ARE THE ONLY ONES EXEMPT
Does that include the ones who are still in one of those seven countries who have a visa? Or just the ones who were on a plane the instant the EO went into effect?

KILL THEM WITH THIS

[…] to ensure the proper review and maximum utilization of available resources for the screening of foreign nationals, and to ensure that adequate standards are established to prevent infiltration by foreign terrorists or criminals, pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order (excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas). (link)

in particular this part based on EXISTING LAW that congress passed and OBAMA signed

I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12),

Yes

Happy Chinese New Year, /ptg/

Year of the Fire Rooster predictions:

>karmaweather.com/2017-year-of-the-fire-rooster/

>Rooster Years are a blend of righteousness and justice, bombast and logistical efficiency. Public and private administration jobs, military careers or police jobs are highly favored.

>The Rat, the Rabbit and the Rooster are only represented by a single element, while all the other signs of the Chinese zodiac contain several hidden elements in them. Therefore, years governed by these three signs strongly depend on the core strength of the element to which they are initially attached.

Good for Ted Cruz and Marlon Bundo.

>Fire melting Metal, the resulting electric and hot atmosphere will be a source of tension to account for. We should therefore expect an intensification of virile (and sterile) demonstrations on the part of leaders of countries or big corporations. Migration caused by wars and climate changeshall contribute to degrade an already heavy if not unstable political climate.

>A Year of the Rooster is often marked by brilliant success for those who have endured with patience the draining and often solitary build-up of a business project.

Goddamn it, well it looks like Trump actually can't stop the muslims.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/28/federal-judge-stays-deportations-trump-muslim-executive-order

Who actually did that? Was it a surrogate? I have trouble believing that it was his team. Not much trouble, but a little. Blew my mind. I thought I was being pranked at first.

The Saudi's throw a lot of weight around via OPEC and buying off US politicians. Trump is going to cut them off before really doing anything to them. We literally put a former CEO of Exxon as our Secretary of State. Along with the pipelines we're building, we'll be in good shape. We can't take on OPEC and the Federal Reserve at the same time.

Nice to see you Chile/Texas.
Let the shitposting commence.

CHAOS

Trump thrives on it apparently which is awesome. The Germans in WWII use to say that Americans cant be predicted because even they dont know what theyre doing.

don't forget the 130 gorillion goyim

Is this Trump speaking in the third person?

One of us, one of us!

>College kids donate to stupid shit like this and make the rich Jews at the ACLU even more wealthy

Fuck it. Let them destroy themselves and cry when they're broke.

>Libfags wake up tomorrow
>Ban is still in place

>just the ones who were on a plane the instant the EO went into effect?
This.

hey monica

Part 2: What about the 20% tarrif?

Ok so the tarrif is where things get pretty bad. Mexico now needs to sell its cars for 20% more in order to make the same amount they were before. So they raise prices. American consumers are obviously not going to enjoy paying 20% more for mexican produced car, so they will buy american. America fuck yeah right? Wrong. This only works if the american car and the mexican car were already the same price. The whole reason people were building cars in mexico was because it was way cheaper. So this leads us to 3 options Shown in picture.

>Scenario 1
The car you want is cheaper from mexico even after the 20% tariff.
>resloution 1
You buy the car from mexico because it is still cheaper than from America, but you pay 20% more because of tariff.

>Scenario 2
The car you want was already cheaper from the US.
>Solution 2
You buy the car from the US because it is cheaper than mexico, but because the mexican competitor is now 20% more expensive the Us manufacturer raises their prices without worrying about being out competed. So you get the same car, but now pay between 10%-19% more.

>Scenario 3
The car you wanted was in the magic range Where it was cheaper or equal to buy from mexico before tariff, but now the us car is cheaper.
>Solution 3
You buy the now cheaper american car. However because of the tarif you are now paying more for the same car And because of the tarif american manufacturers will raise their prices like in scenario 2. As long as they remain slightly cheaper than mexico they wont be hurt. So you pay between 1-19% more for your car.

In all three scenarios the price of a car in america has gone up.

AND THIS DOESNT JUST APPLY TO CARS. IT APPLIES TO EVERYTHING.

Btw I am not a leftist. Leftists dont study economics lol.

So ACLU did a thing

What's up with that?

I thought I was being fucked with. Topkek.