WE ALL MUSLIMS NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVrAGiWW1fY
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's this going to prove?
You think Trump is going to be like "Fuck, well now they there is a movement about people changing their religion, I have to let these terrorists in!"
This kind of protesting is pointless, and gets nothing done.

Kek, no

Where were you when Obama passed the Terrorist Travel Prevention Act?

The average liberal can't go 2 days without stuffing their face full of bacon so I don't think there's anything to worry about here.

They're creating the right atmosphere for a civil war while marking themselves openly as the enemy. I wouldn't worry about our opposition too much, they aren't that smart and will be led to the gas chambers like lambs to slaughter.

>christians get harassed for decades, ME countries that used to be christian now muslim because of failed US policy
>not a peep from the left about "WE ARE ALL CHRISTIANS"

>muslims support backwards religion that leads to war and destruction
liberals:
>WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS

they lost and will continue losing
the only people left on the left are the worst people of our society aside from the prison population, these people are re-education camp-tier people who should eventually be put in one

I do wonder what the moderates are thinking now the liberals are jumping into bed with Muslims who were, just 15 years ago, the enemy.

>dont be racist

The prison population is better. Most of them are there because they were poor - liberals are openly malicious and usually from rich families. Liberalism is privileged sociopathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVrAGiWW1fY

WE ARE ALL BRUSSELS

Who is that weak-eyed little pussy to say who "we" are? Why is it always angry, cold little creeps like this who always make meaningless assertions like this?

Does he eat the proper Muslim diet? Does he hold Muslim beliefs? Does he have a Muslim outlook on women?

I will never understand why people go to bat so hard for a group that absolutely loathes them and would slaughter/enslave them immediately if they could. It will take a muslim majority in white liberal countries before people finally realize what Islam is actually about, and by then it will be too late.

>don't be racist
This genuinely got me mad.
This cunt having the fucking audacity to so brazenly come out and say "don't be racist" as though it weren't a mantra fed to her by the (((media))) from her fucking birth to the point where it's the only argument she could think to write to provoke thought and discussion at a protest.
I mean shit the sign next to her is about the level of shit I expect from protester signs so I've reasonable expectations but something about that "don't be racist" sign has gotten me genuinely fucking angry.

So true.

Why are they pushing the hijab meme so hard? It's not going to become the new Che Guevara.

It's a weird one isn't it?
>You should hate Russia because of the Cold War but you should love Islam because it's been a whole 15 years since 9/11

I'm an angry redneck, with an education

>muslim terrorists kill people
>liberals rally around them

Because this was one of the organizers of the March. You can look up her name on Google

>implying 9/11 wasnt a false flag
>implying every single terrorist attack done in europe wasn't done by jewish/american backed "moderate" terrorists
kys for being one of the "alt-right" mindless sheep folk

So, 9/11? Are libtards in the belief it was an inside job and there aren't any Muslim terrorists? Or did the forget the official narrative? These Jews are gonna fry their slaves with all the brainwashing

Sweet where the Jr High girls at?

Don't worry, she didn't have any ulterior motives for pushing the hijab

The war season is coming.

Did he assume my religious beliefs? Oppressive cis white scum strikes again.

Here goes another I haven't seen posted yet. This lady is just a moderate Muslim though. She loves the West.

>we're all muslims now
Somebody shoot me

No, John, we are all Muslims now and so if we are to die by our own hand these days, we strap explosives to ourselves and kill many infidels.

Somebody shoot them

fuck off soros if you're going to subvert us at least be a little less obvious

Deport him.

--- Important ---

Until the Trump administration and congress are able to fully restore law enforcement and immigration services to their full working order it is important to do your part. Both ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) offer online reporting facilities to help identify and prevent further illegal activities.

Below is the link to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement page to report any illegal immigrants or companies hiring illegals.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

If you believe that illegal immigrants are participating in more serious illegal activities report them to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

tips.fbi.gov/

Feel free to post the ICE and FBI links as you deem necessary.

>WE ALL MUSLIMS NOW
ALLAHU ACKBAR
KILL THE GAYS
KILL THE ATHEISTS
KILL THE JEWS

Am I doing it right?

>I am grateful to my parents for not teaching me sectarianism

Yeah - no sectarianism in Islam at all. No talk of Jews being pigs/apes etc. Not talk of 'dhimmis' being second class and subject to Muslim power.

Her parents were obviously Great People - they raised their daughter into a cult founded by and based upon a pedophile 7th century slave trading warlord. Great fucking people.

wtf YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAH HU ACKBAR

yes

We're hitting virtue signalling levels that shouldn't be possible.

POL WAS MUSLIM THIS WHOLE TIME.

Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck about this one but it shows her attitude. She was a frequent visitor to the White House under Obama and is for equality though.

But yeah, her parents definitely taught her all humans are equal.