No Politics. No Sides

No Politics. No Sides. Let's talk honestly with each other. Do you think civil war will break out? I don't want that to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it might, things are very polarized

Last time it took a lot longer and there was a lot more at stake.

Not a chance, even if someone did assassinate Trump and Pence, I don't think we'd go to war with ourselves.

Probably not, but we'll come as close as we can in favorable economic circumstances.

As long as people have jobs and can feed themselves/their families, they will always support the side which offers the most stability. Right now that is Trump.

Even die hardleftist who hold jobs will support Trump if it came to that, because self interest is greater than iedeology.

americans vs libs?

libs are afraid of weapons

How though? Liberals hate guns, mean while conservatives have been stock piling guns and ammo for years. Can you imagine a nu-male non-binary gender lgbtxyzq purple haired gamer trying to pick up a gun to kill a red-blooded conservative male. Libshits would get blown the fuck out hard. All they have are a small army of disorganized dindus in inner cities that might put up some fight.

No, just your usual riot and every day anti trump news. You literally can't go anywhere on the internet aside from Sup Forums without seeing trump bashing, it's getting insipid and annoying

It's laughable to suggest we're near Civil War, just because some whiny leftists went out to protest. When people start shooting each other in the streets because of political opinions, then I'll be worried.

I agree to a point. Trump is barely holding on. He's only been there a week and there is a different protest every day. He won't last and Pence will get the Oval Office and all of this will go away.

Not all of us.

no, neither will some race war that the skinhead chuunibyous fantasize about happen

Full blown Civil War? Nah at least not at first. I do suspect we will start seeing similar happenings to the Days of Rage in in the 70s though.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Depending on how things are handled from there will determine whether Civil War II breaks out. In my personal opinion the happenings themselves will decrease the chances of Civil War II as it will absolutely snap some of the more sane liberals out of their delusional stupor.

That said I'd be careful around liberal hot zones like college campuses and major metropolitan cities. Mass Public Transport like the rails in NYC will be interesting.

Some of us liberals have plenty of guns.

memers are caught trolling people on camera and you guys think we're on the brink of war

pshh, yeah naw. Not going to happen. The last civil war happened because of the fact the union was going to destroy the economic ability of the south through their policies that they were able to decide on because they had more voting power.

What do we have now? A few cities being fags? Huge difference.

no one fucking cares or is concerned about the occasional gun toting liberal. They are not the obnoxious SJW types most likely to go full chimp out.

Probably yes. Russia is funding Calexit campaign and manipulating Sup Forums to meme calexit into successful conclusion.

Once that happen there will be a civil war. Oregon and possibly Washington will California and trigger internal session of rural area from those three states.

United States as we know it is finished.

>He won't last and Pence will get the Oval Office and all of this will go away.
lol

These protests aren't as big as the ones against the Iraq war and are comparable to Occupy Wall Street in their politics.

It's been blown out of proportion due to social media and people being idiots with no memories. If Trump's policies start to make things better they will disappear immediately and will fizzle out if things stay more or less the same.

Chaos in the government (impeachment etc) is more likely than civil war on the streets. This is all business as usual with histrionics on both sides.

If there's some massive disaster though all bets are off.

The last civil war happened because half the country declared they were no longer a part of the usa and refused to recognize themselves as part of the union.

What were seeing now is pockets of civil unrest which has been happening for 2 or 3 years now with the blm garbage. There is absolutely no comparison. There not even reason to be concerned. When legislators and governors begin openly chastising trump is when you should start raising an eyebrow.

Get out of here CTR shill!

>Do you think civil war will break out?
fuck!, do I hope so

the turpitude of this cesspit nation build on lies and murder, is being laid bare now, in real-time, for all the world to witness... and if the blood-letting does not start by and by, it never will

This is why I don't think it will happen. At least not yet.

I could imagine a scenario like this:

>deportation force tries to deport illegals
>illegals fight back
>millions of Mexicans start violently fighting against Homeland Security
>BLM, the communists and other leftist groups try to ally with the illegals and start calling the situation a real rebellion
>armed battles between the police and angry minorities and communists happen in many big cities, hundreds of people end up dying, mostly dumb niggers
>meanwhile 90% of the USA stays perfectly normal

Nobody wants that to happen. You may think that 19yo feminist girl is an absolute retard. But she's a kid and has been spoon fed garbage. Is some of it her responsibility? Yes of course, but she's a woman and young. In a world with such shit influences she's going to make mistakes. If you think her dying for that is okay. Than sure civil war is for you. Most people don't

>protests
>meaning anything
I remember when I was twelve

> a fucking prison colony

WHAT. FUCKING. CIVIL. WAR.

These cry baby liberals are 20 year old pansies and live in gun-free cities. Who are they going to fight? Corn fed rednecks with riffles? The only real threat is the niggers, and they have low gun ownership STILL relative to the aforementioned whites, and then factor in that whites outnumber them like 9:1.

If there is a civil war, it will be the massacre of leftism.

pic related, your opponent in combat.

No, Trump may avert it. Either way if Hillary would have won it would have just been a slow decline as demographics shift to Brazil tier with a few domestic terrorists. (Not Sup Forumsacks obviously; we are peaceful)

This, it's nothing compared to our history. It's only the shitlibs in the cities. We've got nothing to justify killing our brothers like we did in the civil war.

I badly want civil war. It's long overdue.

Doubtful. Everything seems bad because it's sensationalized and we're exposed to it 24/7.

it will happen on the second 4 years of trump.

2 edgy 4 me

Just wait until the stock market crashes and the gibsmuhdat checks stop coming in the mail. That's when the real fun starts, friend.

>Do you think civil war will break out? I don't want that to happen.

I doubt it. As much as they kick and shout, they don't seem like they have the momentum or will to pull such a thing off.

a Civil War has a much chance to happen as California actually seceding and not dying days after.

Not edgy. I have no regard for human life. My own or anyone else's. It's about having fun. That's what really counts.

i wouldnt mind killing some communists

A fucking leaf!

no, it is very edgy. test me and I will end you.

We would get martial law before a civil war. Let's take it one step at a time here.

Why do you hate fun?

if trump starts talking about the Federal Reserve then expect the civil war to ignite. That would almost be preferable to the industry of protest (((they))) will build up over the next four years.

The problem is that no one wants war. Lefties don't want it like hell. Righties talk talk tough and say to bring it on but most of them would stay out of it because they don't want their kids getting hurt or anything like that. The government would step in and end any significant violent incursion. No states or their governments are willing to secede, and none of them have the resources to even attempt to fight back. If there was war, it won't be 4 years. It would be 4 months.

>this will finally stop him

lol

>barely holding on
lol

Dude conservatives and liberals alike want cali to leave. Just think about that

Yes. You've got one side - Liberals/Progressives - who are parasites, refuse to let the other side live as they wish to, and absolutely hate the other side simply for existing.

The logical thing would be for the dissolution of the U.S.A. into smaller states made up of peoples and regions who actually share a common outlook. But the whole 'MUH SECESSION ISN'T ALLOWED THAT WAS DECIDED BY LINCULLNN' idiocy, and the generaly progressive greed and need to control others, means that's not an option.

So basically things will keep getting worse until finally progressives reach too far and force war and violent breakup of U.S.A.

I highly doubt it.

Everything about war contradicts everything the left stands for.

>"But the democrats has been proven to be a party of hypocrites en masse"

Yes, but the democrats have also done nothing in their own interest this election cycle; everything they did hurt them in the end.

The right will not be the side to start the war, it will be the left. If this happens, the left will cease to exist, given the aforementioned. I have faith that they know and understand this.

I secretly believe in globalisation
I believe for a better humanity, globalisation has to happen
I believe that the earth should be 85-95% depopulated and the highest IQ people of all races get to live in this new world order to build a better future for the human race

Come at me cunts

I am almost certain it will.

I just hope it doesn't happen where I live. I live in the town that's directly below the one Richard Spencer lives in. I hope we can keep the peace here. Most Montanans are pretty quiet and not prone to chimping out.

Something that isn't obvious to many is that there is no push for a "new world order."

It has always been about fragmenting the nationstate into smaller and smaller enclaves that are powerless against transnational corporations and usurious oligarchs.

It is the perpetuation of the old world order.

What do you do if you want to defeat these people?

Unify the nationstate around non-partisan productive endeavor. Build the space elevator. Eliminate the debt. Get the usurers off of the backs of mankind.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

Can we hire some roof Koreans to fight for our side?

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

What are they hiding in antarctica?
It's really spooky

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

it wont

new leaders will rule for 11 years and then the new messiah will come and all moneyjews will bow to him/her and there will be world peace

No i think what we will see is a resurgence of the protester culture the likes we haven't seen since the 60's

It is possible, but really unlikely: it would take at least a couple of years of several civil unrest and social division to reach that point.

If Calexit happens chances will be high.

it would never fucking happen. The left is a bunch of pussies.

The only way I foresee it happening is through muslims. Muslims arent smart but they are able to organize and a master of propaganda.

Long-term, I agree. The problem is selecting for those traits. Some global disaster is unlikely to leave the smartest and most civilized people left over.

We're talking 100+ years. Premature globalization (i.e. now) only causes worse outcomes for everyone.

It really depends on how far Soros and his masters want to push this. The protestors and anti-Trumpers don't seem to realize they're being manipulated and used by the globalist banking elites to create a divide in the US. But are those elites willing to escalate this to a full blown war if they don't get their way? Who knows, but I doubt they came this far to quit while they're losing. Good excuse to kill the bankers if they push too far.

>idiocy
The "we must remain a union at all costs" mentality isn't exclusive to the progressive. More so the feds, since they do not want to give up land and resources so easily. You saw what happened during the civil war, secession will end in a blood bath. It's in the best interest of the feds and other elites that our country remain a union.

That's what I was going to post. There is going to be a breaking point. We're 20 trillion in debt.
I think the only way out is to devalue the dollar so it's easier to pay back.
If gibmedats stop there will no doubt be chimp outs across the country.

Not to mention leaving the Union is technically unconstitutional.

I like you.

>launch our nuclear waste into the sun

you don't make the cut, off to the oven for you

>space based terrestrial solar
>what is line resistance

I miss actual space elevator, that nigger actually knew shit.

You guys are living in dystopia. Those liberal freaks who can't take democracy are just a small portion of U.S.

Normal people, who actually have a job and aren't blinded by this ideology polarization and will just live on.

We have ~1500 mile long distance high voltage transmission lines in operation.

It's only a couple hundred miles up to LEO.

In the future, if you wish to preserve credibility, you will have to remain silent.

For all you faggots thinking that a civil war would mean lefties against hillbillies: that's not how civil wars work you fucking idiots. It would be one political faction against another, the whole military breaking up by states and ideology, trading blockades, massive internal federal crisis and rupture, etc.

Remember this: no country exist forever.

>mfw you don't make the cut

The difference is that the endpoint for a space elevator has to be way above LEO, and even geo-synch and adding the significant mass of a huge solar array part way up the tether introduces huge problems for keeping the system stable.

Additionally, those transmission lines require constant maintenance. The significant line loss introduced also impacts the viability of such a system, especially when you are running a system that shuts down for hours a day as it is in earth's shadow and would be tethered at the base far away from population centres, requiring huge GROUND transmission line lengths in addition to the line down the tether.

Nigger.

> Do you think civil war will break out?
No. Who has enough guns and will to fight to do this?

If the economy goes shit enough so people start starving, that's a different story.

Not enough, with enough common grievances to actually start an organized fight.

Maybe a beltway sniper or a McVeigh, or BLM becoming a new black panthers.

Days of rage or Rodney King class riots are not unthinkable either.

The perceived level of violence is higher, and that could put people more on a hair trigger.

The closest scenario I can imagine is Antifa or BLM actually learning bomb making or getting guns and targeting police stations or something like that.

>No country exist forever.
Japan as a unified country has essentially been around since about 660BC. Squabbles between the daimyos, yes, but all under a unified government.

The US isn't even 300 years old. We've got quite a few centuries ahead of us

No, but I want it to. If Donald Trump is removed from office, the democrats WILL be given a mandate by the immigrants in the US. No half-measures, or we WILL lose the West.

I'm stocked; I'm ready.

JUST

FUCK

THIS

TIMELINE

UP

>no politics
>asks a political question

Never met a liberal that knows how to fight.

Sorry, there is no "war".

>live 5 minutes from JFK
>traffic all day from tards protesting
>train station that connects to the airtrain is a shitshow all day
>will probably die in some event where some
lib snaps and shoots up a subway car

I just want to get a job and live my life. all these trust fund kiddies throwing tantrums are grinding my nerves down. what is even the point of clogging up the airport? like is that going to make trump change his mind.. none of these clowns give a shit or will do anything about our assemblymen or contributing to local city/county shit that would actually impact our day to day lives

can't wait for the transethnic xenogenderqueer snowflakes to get bored and find a new social cause to rattle cans over

It honestly depends 100% on CNN. If they keep lying about Trump's administration while simultaneously discrediting them as individuals they could build enough anger to start some serious riots that could turn into a civil war

What if Mexico paid for the wall but the wall was 100% built by mexicans?
Cheaper labor, and it would bring work to hundreds/thousands of tacos

>inb4 mexicans can't build structures

No, I've talked to several people who actually lived a civil war and I've lived all my life in a place with political turmoil, with terrorism both from the people and from the state and I can't see the US entering a civil war anytime soon.

Look through your window, do you imagine those people risking everything? Do you picture them grabbing a rifle, preparing explosives? Killing in cold blood?

Can you imagine those parents putting their children at risk? Can you imagine those children wanting to die for a cause?

War is hell, a civil war doubly so, and as long as the alternative is better it won't happen, people might be upset but people like not fearing for their lives, having food and shelter.

It's very hard to move someone to war when his life is not on the line

Yes, but the liberal cities have about a 5-10 year technological advantage.

My opinion is this: last year I didn't give a flying fuck about politics, now I praise Hitler. I was always the most calm, collected, rational guy but this timeline is fucking batshit and my blood is boiling I want to move to a Great Again America from Cuckistan and stockpile guns and have a huge family... and I was a "liberal" (probably more like libertarian; classical liberal) who didn't give a flying fuck about anything really

If I could go RWDS mode so fast, I'm sure others are the same. I'm redpilling friends and family too. There IS gonna be a right-wing "revolution" or "pendulum swing" or whatever you want to call it, whether violent or not, hopefully not, but we must prepare for the worst cause the lying jew media is going off the fucking rails and libtards are literally going insane... Like, actual fucking schitzophrenic psychosis insane from the jew media, shit is troubling. Who knows

>The difference is that the endpoint for a space elevator has to be way above LEO

I thought I already told you to keep your mouth shut if you wanted to avoid looking like a retard?

Orbital ring space elevators can be built at 250-300km heights. You'd know this if you read the post instead of reflexively spammed disinfo.

Sounds comfy. We need some leftards shot by the cops like that here

>I don't want that to happen.
It absolutely has to happen. It's the only thing that will put this country back on track. Well, we could ship out ALL the Mexicans and niggers but that will probably lead to the same results. We have to get rid of these races lest we continue to fall into a Mexico-like or Africa-like state - which are both utter shitholes.

We need to clean house before we can 'move back in'. Cleaning up around the mess when what's causing the mess is making an even bigger mess while you're working is not productive.

>tfw you're a genius but you have a cold and the liquid shits on the day of the state forced IQ test and are so distracted that you fuck up one question below the cutoff so you and your whole family and children are executed and turned into soylent

Listen, it takes 2 groups of people fighting to start a civil war. Last time I checked one of our groups was not even thinking about the other group. And that group was just throwing a tantrum. Their vacation time will run out, their bills are still due, they have kids to raise. They will have to grow up and get back on with their lives.

>Trump is barely holding on

Women marching and some leftists reeeeeing at an airport do not constitute a significant challenge. He has both houses of congress anyway.

No. Not a chance.

First of all the people are just overreacting and so is a large portion of the media. They're scared in their views and that is okay, fear is important and it is a safe guard to protect us against things that could potentially be very harmful to a person. I don't think it will come to that, I think people will warm up to trump eventually and his approval will go up.

Secondly the government just wouldn't let it happen. They've already established they'll flex their might over us for the general good(spying) so I bet never. There's too few retarded people who think trump is literally Hitler and also too few retards that are ethno-nationalists.

>tech advantage
>small arms combat
There is a reason the 1911 is still so popular.

Also siege is a thing. In an amercan civil war i would wager starvation kills as many as guns do

Your estimates were nowhere near what would be needed for an OR, never-mind that such a s system would be massively unstable and need a huge energy budget to constantly correct perturbations.