Polite and less obese Americans

polite and less obese Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzHepc4OXwU
bestshockers.com/2-guys-1-horse/
youtube.com/watch?v=KiBQKN7HhqI
youtube.com/watch?v=P-SqisnhyvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3p1mXHfqY
ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/canada-is-the-best-country-in-the-world-according-to-millennial-ranking-1.2895526
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/?utm_term=.48b234892c56
youtube.com/watch?v=N5PKq4zdFfo
cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More animal friendly too.

having been to both america and canadia I can safely say canadians are superior. they are nicer, better looking and more intelligent. americans are mostly fat ignorant rural and suburban retards

I think you have that mixed up.

This is false.

hello, I am normal american man from america. I agree, canadians are much better than us.

We aren't.

No joke I just took this a few hours ago at a Mardi gras parade. Our memes to shut down leaf posters are making their way into real life. The weedman flag is actually getting made now.

leafs are more polite yes

but we dont even like being to nice thats gay

wew laddie

Based motherland

Our politeness is passive aggressive.

fpbp

checked

Canada used to be good. It fucking sucks now.

More cucks too.

Bro, the weed leaf flag has been around since at least the 90s.

It was never good. Canada was cobbled together to justify a railway.

Normal Canadians are polite and less obese but not Sup Forums racists.

intresting
genuine insight thnx leaf

so what are you deep inside ?

secret angry conservatives ?

How dare you liken us to those fucking leaves

And yet we won't be regularly awoken by the Muslim call to prayer in two generations.

Actual Canadian here.

I've spent considerable time in America, and I'd have to say that overall - I like America better.

I do feel safer in Canada, simply knowing that not any old asshole is walking around with a gun. I also like the lack of dindus in my country.

But I feel like I am ripped off at every turn in Canada. I am over taxed, under paid, and everything costs too goddamn much. Our governments are far too "appointed" with not enough election. We should be electing sheriffs, not having them promoted through asskissing whitecollar bullshit tactics.

I feel like, if I lived in America, I could be proud of just being a white guy with a job. Instead of constantly shoulder checking to make sure some asshole isn't eavesdropping on my conversation, waiting to post it on Youtube or start a fight in public. I feel like people mind their own business in America way more than Canada. Everyone is always trying to interfere with you or fuck you over somehow in Canada. It's disgusting.

Thinking of emigrating at some point, but I'm 27 now. I would need to find some nice American waifu to speed up the process.

Our next federal election will be the deciding factor, I think. If it's another decade of Trudeau-style destructive governing, I want out. I don't recognize my own country anymore.

And I don't know what all this bullshit is about Americans being rude and dickish. All of the Americans I have met, from Michigan to Florida, have been great people. All very friendly and polite.

I spent some time in the Upper Peninsula last year, it was really neat to see row upon row of houses with American flags displayed proudly from their porches. I wonder what it's like to be ALLOWED to be proud of who you are.

This is true.

>simply knowing that not any old asshole is walking around with a gun.

thats democrat pr conceal carry holders are the most cautious,
and you go full circle and carry yourself so its even

>Instead of constantly shoulder checking to make sure some asshole isn't eavesdropping on my conversation, waiting to post it on Youtube or start a fight in public.

is this a thing in leafland ?

>I would need to find some nice American waifu to speed up the process.

should be easy leafs have only good stereotypes here

>I feel like people mind their own business in America way more than Canada.

this is very true the underlying theme is be neutral or fuck off dont ask me things

>Normal Canadians are polite

Not if you live anywhere in the GTA.

But then again, most of the GTA is not inhabited by Canadians, it's filled with 3rd world trash that just arrived last week.

Problem is, they don't assimilate the way they do in America. We need a melting pot. Either culturally, where they're forced to adopt common/shared values and ideals, or literally, where we boil them down into fertilizer and grow crops with their otherwise useless remains.

I talked to a Canadian and he said he liked the potpourri effect better than the melting pot.

I will say this. Those same canadians talked about how you would never see giant flags in Canada, and they aren't as nationalist. But, while driving on the QEW, there were several large canadian flags. Driving around the suburbs, several homes were flying canadian flags. When you try to find something to eat there is only arbys, mcdonalds, kfc, etc. The only other thing you have is Harvey's which is great, but again, it is just burgers.

So yes. Canada is just polite and less obese Americans, but they're also a lot more insecure.

Canada BTFO

Kek perfect

THOU ART RIGHT
--------------------------

canada really is like a big highschool

no economic future
clown leader
pseudo intellectual fags

This thread full of try hard autists trying to be funny but Canadians aren't so bad. I've only been to western Canada and some of them were bro as hell while others were rude just like most people on earth.

People who Romanticize Canada are fucking idiots.

DAILY REMINDER: AMERICANS HAVING SEX WITH HORSES. ENJOY BURGER FAG.

AMERICANS FUCKING HORSES: BTFO

you no you have an id right
dont up yourself with a double support post

>they're also a lot more insecure.

> MUH FREEDOM
top kek

>can't post online without talking about fucking animals

Typical Canadian

Too many natives out west.

Too many chinks way out west.

WATCH IT AGAIN BURGER
THESE ARE BURGERS FUCKING HORSES AND IT'S FUCKING UTTERLY DISGUSTING

All that shit is (((them)))

Canada is statistically more obese than America.

INTENSELY VULGAR, DEGENERATE ANIMAL-FUCKING AMERICANS

We are proud leafs not fucking retarded racist burgers. Fuck USA and fuck Trump.

Leafs should all be gassed

>and you go full circle and carry yourself so its even

I think you are correct in that it would balance out. I'd go one step further and actually take proper shooting lessons. Here we just have to take classroom testing, which isn't very practical, in order to get our license. Still can't carry anything here though.

>is this a thing in leafland ?

We are fast becoming a nation of cellphone warriors. The SECOND something goes slightly awry, you've got 30 people with their phones aimed on you and they're not doing shit. I was on a ride-along with a friend (police officer) and he pulled up to an officer in conflict with a suspect. The suspect was a brick shithouse (probably 270lbs), lying on top of the officer and just pounding him. There was a CROWD of people standing around, with phones out, just watching it all go down. Not one person ran up to try to help. It's fucking pathetic. When my friend started questioning people, including why they didn't step in and help, one guy said "maybe your man deserved it, you guys are always messin with people".

I've seen it happen a million times over more minor stuff too. Scuffles on campus when I was in university, arguments with entitled brats and professors, or just people being dickheads in traffic. Everyone will be a witness to it, but not a single person steps in to help anyone. They just stand there with their phone out.

Where I work now, it's like Oceania 2.0. You can't have an opinion on anything if it's not a liberal circlejerk inducing compliment to our refugee influx.

A guy at work was dismissed 2 years ago because he was refusing to participate in a charity event another coworker organized. She was lobbying everyone to donate money, clothes, and toys for rapefugees. He told her he didn't agree with it, which lead to an argument. That lead to him being ostracized by 90% of the staff, and eventually his boss decided he was causing too much conflict - guy was a new hire too, so it was easy.

you have to many tim horton expressos leaf
relax

Have you ever seen Mr. Hands wild ride to death?

bestshockers.com/2-guys-1-horse/

>not any old asshole is walking around with a gun.
Ever been to Northern Onatrio? Nobody really cares if you walk around with a gun.

Sexual Abuse of Animals on Farms

BURGERS FUCKING ANIMALS - BTFO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KiBQKN7HhqI

What is the best part of Canada?

Well, it didn't take long for the actual leafs to start posting. Methinks your conception is flawed, bong OP.

Southern Ontario.

New Mexico, Nebraska and Vermont: These states allow necrophilia

BURGERS FUCKING CORPSES - BTFO!

Degenerate and sick!

Anywhere rural that doesn't have any natives. Parts of Northern Ontario, the maritimes, interior BC, the prairies.
Cities are literally China/India/Iraq.

Canada is full of rural and suburban retards.

If you're a frog, go to Quebec.

Too many natives in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Too many natives in the territories. Too many natives and frogs in Northern Ontario.

Out east is alright, same as rural areas in Ontario, away from the cities.

We are the most guilty country for slapping our flag and national symbols on literally everything.

I'm originally from Northern Ontario, and people aren't open carrying pistols all day long. You see the odd guy with a shotgun during hunting season, and we used to have the guys with dead deer on their hoods parked outside of Timmies.

But it's not anywhere near the same, and people do still take notice when some guy has a gun with him.

Northern Ontario, some parts of BC Mainland, and Alberta used to be alright. Alberta has a SHITLOAD of Indians and Arabs now, especially Calgary. Plus there's so many fucking natives out there, basically the equivalent of your dindus. They just ruin everything man...

fpbp

jesus kek

try the 60s

WAY too many natives in Timmins now. The city is 50/50 French/English now too.

Sudbury is shit, I'm not too familiar with anywhere north of Timmins.

In 14 states:

Alabama
Hawaii
Kentucky
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Ohio
Texas
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wyoming

There are no laws against bestiality.

In 19 states, including California, the sexual abuse of animals is only a misdemeanor, with a maximum sentence of six months in a county jail and $1,000 fine.

AMERICAN ANIMAL FUCKERS! BTFO!

DEGENERATES!

>We are the most guilty country for slapping our flag and national symbols on literally everything.

Hardly. If anything, it's people of other countries that are guilty of slapping Canadian flags on their luggage so people treat them better when they're abroad.

As far as quality of people go - Northern Ontario and Newfoundland have the best people of all. They're oddly similar in how friendly and welcoming they are. It's like they don't even know how to be mean or distrustful.

I have never met a Newfie I didn't like.

my sides

>Still can't carry anything here though.
yeah its only criminals who you have to watch out for
if you move down just remember to be cautious of black and hispanic kids the dems have destroyed their communities so its just a fact that you can get sucker punched or robbed(not even being 1488 its just a fact)

>Not one person ran up to try to help
thats sad, i live in fl and we just had a civilian who was ccw see a cop getting beat on the side of the road and pulled over and shot the guy
no charges or issue everyone was positive about it

>That lead to him being ostracized by 90% of the staff, and eventually his boss decided he was causing too much conflict

as long as you dont go full retard you can have opions at the office theres an nra sticker in my office and its all just accountants not even like a gun store or anything, and we have more of a proffesional/personal split here were if you hear something you dont like you just make a note and keep it to yourself

There's a leaf on everything.

Bestiality laws in the United States...

Burgers, what is wrong with you fuckers???

Why are you so sick???

youtube.com/watch?v=P-SqisnhyvI

Sudbury has kind of gone to hell now - a lot of dindus and Rajinders are making their way up there. Not sure why, there's no jobs for them. Maybe it's Laurentian - they can get a university degree for 2/3 the cost of what UofT or Western charges.

it's a secret, we can't be sure you aren't a beaner

Canada's simply better . I've been to the US, they're about 40% White at this point. They're finished

>polite
You mean gay

kek
i just asked a leaf who said your politeness is passive agressive
what you really are then
and he didnt reply
you stealthy canuks

>remember to be cautious of black and hispanic

I already am.

You must live in Niagara Falls or something, because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

American bestiality degenerates - BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3p1mXHfqY

Canada is the best country in the world, according to millennial ranking

Millennials have named Canada the best country in the world in a new ranking that aims to reveal how countries are perceived by 18-35-year-olds around the world.

ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/canada-is-the-best-country-in-the-world-according-to-millennial-ranking-1.2895526

average leaf is too polite to say shit when they have a mouthful.
i have been a loudmouth opinionated jerk my whole life, but with that stupid 'i love everyone' smile on my face while i do it. They don't know what to say so they just creep away slowly, leaving me and my loudmouth asshole buddies alone, it works.
note, even the RCMP are pussies if you stand up to them ,they aren't used to it.

Kingston Ontario

This is like taking candy from a retarded baby.

BURGERS - BTFO!

Top kek! :)

These are the world’s best countries. (Sorry, America — you’re No. 4.)

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/?utm_term=.48b234892c56

>terrible Canadian news outlet that caters to liberal shills ranks Canada the best based on ignorant millenial opinions

Thank god for your quality input faggot.

Im actually almost anorexic. Also a bit tupsy, so hey guys.

t. stupid rigpig degenerate

next time we'll let you keep taking german dick in your ass Pierre

so much this man, housing market is straight up in the shit, be ready to cough up over half a million for that condo you want for just yourself and now government jobs are becoming a joke seems like. I've been reading that they're hiring several thousands of correctional officers as casuals. That's right, no more full time or part-time. The union is shit, the pension is shit. And it's cheaper to fill the blanks with casual hires who are expendable. We've arrived at that time when government organizations care about employees less than your average teenager retail job. I agree about the recording thing too, I don't know shit about other provinces, but Ontario is so anti-police I feel for the officers when I see them dealing with people's usual bullshit. The crowd recording will just yell obnoxious irrelevant shit over and over, just provoking police, looking for a fight instead of "not obstructing" like they always babble about

So much winning.
Canada keeps winning.
We're gonna get tired of winning.

(Well, actually no we're not) KEK

are you a weight concious gay guy
or just lanky

>economy is fucked in spite of high oil prices
>2-bedroom houses being sold for millions because foreign investors use the Canadian housing market like a bank
>poor-quality healthcare that you have to wait dozens of hours for (payed for by taxpayers - with or without their consent)
>no gold because they sold it all for no reason
>outright refusal to develop the capability to refine its own raw materials since America buys it anyway
>importing hundreds of thousands of refugees per year
>led by someone, who was only picked because he's a feminist, who panders to special snowflakes like it's his job (because it is)
>under a completely nonfunctional legal system which declares things like "True statements can be hate speech" and "Yelling 'I hate white people!' then punching one at random isn't a hate crime"
>so cucked that bestiality is legal because sodomites were sad
>filled to the brim with yuppie liberals who think that everything will be okay as long as they're more liberal than Americans
>politics so removed from reality that most Canadian posters act like 16-year-old valley girls and don't know why people think they're faggots
>owes its fucking loyalty to a foreign monarch
>can't put out fires
Canada is dying.

My husband and I live in the Seattle area. We feel much more comfortable and accepted in Vancouver, but especially him. He's a black dude and I, as a white woman dont know how to express how deeply he feels about his experiences in BC. I have disabilities and feel similar. I dont know if there is anyway we could afford to live in BC though. He teaches college English, especially to ESL and most colleges are in expensive areas.

We can't wait to go back. Shout out to Bestie's in Chinatown! You guys are the best!

edot: oh and ps I wasnt comparing our problems with any refugees from the 3rd world or war torn countries, ect. I appreciate that no one accused me of this, just want to be clear.

Canada, the most beautiful country

youtube.com/watch?v=N5PKq4zdFfo

fuck off bong. Canada is a pussy cuck country that no one likes

>rigpig
what is that an albertan thing? fuck alberta
i am not a canadian, i am a captive here.

fucking good larping

leafs might be good at this even gavin mcinnes says all of the interviews in vice magazine were just him pretending to be an asian/black women etc

Housing market is fucked. Basically your only hope of owning a house is to a.) Move way far north (if you live in Ontario), or move way far south, around London. Anywhere in between and it's just like you said, half a million for a shitty condo.

Funny you mention government jobs. Two of my co-workers just quit to go work on temporary contracts for the province. They both work for the courts as reporters now, but it's a 12 month term. After that, they have to compete with everyone else for another job. The full-time jobs are almost non-existent.

And the RCMP...holy fuck what a mess.

cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511

>The shift could only help the RCMP meet its target for 20 per cent of its ranks to be comprised of visible minorities.

>Last summer, the RCMP exempted university graduates from taking the national police force's entrance exam. Now, people with a minimum two-year college diploma may also skip the exam, which tests a person's aptitude for police work.

>There are also changes to the physical abilities requirement evaluation. Previously, prospective recruits had to complete the test at their own expense before submitting an application. Going forward, RCMP applicants won't have to perform the test until they've been accepted at the RCMP's training academy in Regina — called Depot Division — and the Mounties will cover the cost.

Let's make our cops dumber, fatter, and more brown. That should improve public safety tremendously!

They'll just be dumber and browner, the physical requirements are the same as before and are slightly higher than any Ontario police force.
In addition you don't need to be a citizen to join the RCMP but that change was a while ago and their numbers still didn't improve so I guess even sandnigger terrorists don't even want to be Mounties. it would be sad if I didn't find it humorous.

you pretty much validated what he just said.

PREP and PARE are a fucking joke. I've done both and smashed the PREP in 1:40 with full weight on.

>watching the womyn in my college struggle to put the weight belt on
>they can't get over the fence
>they fall down when they try to drag the dummy

One of them actually threw up during the PARE test. Pitiful.

It's pretty shameful that we wouldn't want citizens to be police officers. For decades now they've shuttered the doors on white males because "muh diversity" and now their numbers are declining as all the baby boomer cops retire. They've isolated/rejected all the previously qualified white guys, and now they only have 100lbs womyn and half-retarded dindus to choose from.

Soon our police will be similar to America's. That's genuinely a bad thing. No offense to Americans, but most of your cops are woefully under-skilled and under-educated.

these guys are outcasts in normal society so they live in remote areas so they can fuck their animals and not get ostracized or jailed for it, these people are un-american as it gets.

>living out on a ranch
>being self-sufficient
>minding your own business
>wanting to be as independent as possible
>abiding by natural laws first and foremost, not state-imposed controls
>maybe fuck a goat now and then

I don't know man, sounds pretty American to me.

Kys Muhammad

>polite and less obese
That only because they're asian