Give me your tired, your poor

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-companies-shut-down-us-election-a7467466.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gotta come in legally and not be a terrorist

Great words from a time when nearly all immigration to the US was from Europe.

Now, get fucked.

You realize they kept the immigrants off-shore on Ellis island so they could identify, test for disease, weed out the trash, etc...you understand that, or no?

big beautiful door
And people will come in from that door
But you gotta go back

Unless you're from Saudi Arabia and have a shit-load of money and do business with Trump's companies

Only applies to those who do it legally, and aren't muslim.

Send me your terrorists, your vicious
Your striding masses of unbent zealots yearing to opress,
The zealots of oil billionaires int he middle east, certain and true in their cause
I spread my legs and close my eyes

>mfw veterans who served in Iraq who's parents were Iraqi who were prime targets by insurgents who risked their lives to translate in Iraq are banned from US under Trump's executive order.

Trumpkins will defend this.

I like how things like the consitution and the statue of liberty are attacked for being archiac white people mumbo jumbo until it suits libtards

ITT: People who don't know the history or racial makeup of immigration in the US trying to justify the modern betrayal of a core principle.

Name me one time a 'libtard' attacked the Statue of Liberty.

And Trump shat on the Constitution just by entering office by continuing to do business during the Presidency and is now using the Presidency to push laws favorable to his business.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-companies-shut-down-us-election-a7467466.html

>Liberals attack the statue of liberty and the constitution.
Jesus you are entrenched deeper than Rommel at El Alamein.
Neither political party are the devil, and neither are perfect for that matter, stop being so fucking obtuse.

This poem isn't part of the constitution. It wasn't written by any of our founding fathers. It was, surprise surprise, written by a Jewess who wished to project her multiculturalist vision of America onto its national symbols. That people accept it as creed is symbolic of the grotesque Judaization of our great republic.

>Trumpkins desperately try to argue that the fucking Statue of Liberty is unAmerican
I can't even

French Faggots wrote that poem, not us

No, it was written by an actual communist jew from new york.

Ah, didn't know that, cheers

Name at least 2 companies owned by Trump that benefit from Saudi Arabia directly

It's not like their parents did anything except birth them, ya fucking braindead idiot

Pic related

Fuck off, we're full.

It's common that right wingers and Trump supporters hate everything that teaches them to have a conscience and not just lust after money. First it was undermining the liberal message of Jesus, then it was trampling over the constitution, bill of rights and the statue of liberty.

They are quickly becoming everything we sacrificed so much to defeat in WWII.

ITT: citizens of one of the richest countries on the planet are too hard-done-by to display human values

this just in poems on french statue dictate american policy

things that weren't written in the constitution or bill of rights

>oh and that all goes for America though! Not Israel!
t. jew

>Emma Lazarus (July 22, 1849 – November 19, 1887) was an American poet born in New York City.

>She is best known for "The New Colossus"

>Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family

>She is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism.

oh wow look at all these coincidences

This stupid poem is totally taken out of context. From the early days, the USA has taken the best and brightest, mostly from Europe.

During religious or political persecution, as well as famine, only the wealthiest were able to buy passage the USA. The cost in inflation adjusted dollar to travel for days, weeks, or months to come to the USA is HUGE by today's standards. Typically 15-25X what a ticket to fly is now. How many could afford to take their whole family who weren't extremely wealthy?

To think we got the poorest is laughable. We got the wealthy risk takers, or those who could foresee a better life where Priests and Emperors didn't have all power.

Now, these "refugees" try to bring the very thing our early forefathers tried to leave, overbearing religious and authoritarian governance.

>I AM TIRED OF THESE GOD DAMN IMMIGRANTS I NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE I LIVE IN BUMFUCK NOWHERE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>EVEN IF I DID LIVE IN A CITY I WOULD BE AT MOST MILDLY INCONVIENCED BY SOME FUCKING GUY PICKING STRAWBERRIES OR MANNING A CASH REGISTER AT A FUCKING LIQUOR STORE. REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Poetry.

they aren't yearning to breath free, they wan't to implement their shit fucking primitive laws on everyone else.

Commonsense border control and immigration laws = nazi Germany.

Ok. Hyperbole much?

Do you lock you house/apartment/car doors? If so, why?

No you retard, the image of the Statue of Liberty is always accompanied by the poor riding boats huge distances searching for a better life. The image of America, the American Dream was anyone could come here and become an American and contribute. A lot of them are more American than you are now.

The most Christian country is also the least Christian.

>what was Ellis Island
Because there was no vetting of immigrants ever in US history amirite?

>veterans

What the fuck are you talking about? How could you be a US vet and be denied access under Trumps current refugee ban?

Did they denounce their fucking citizenship or something? For people who joined under a green card, did they go AWOL? If you're too fucking stupid to nationalize or conclude your service before being eligible for naturalization, that's your own fault for being a fucking idiot.

Or are you talking about LEC terps? They have no business coming to the US. They were paid well enough and their business has LONG since concluded. They have no more entitlement to go to the US than anyone else.

Please clarify, because you seem like another misinformed retard who has no fucking idea how military service works.

This doesn't apply to niggers and muslims. Read between the fucking lines. Not being ironic, our nation was built upon subtle truths, The founding fathers didn't say "bring us all the niggers you have". We always wanted the best people.

>Commonsense
Gonna have to stop you there

this was literally written by a non American jew troll harder

Democrats are way out of whack right now.

t. every leftie since 2010

>the Statue of Liberty is always accompanied by the poor riding boats
So you get your historical facts from picture books?
That explains a lot, actually.

The executive order does not make a distinction about green cards, US citizens, naturalized citizens you are till banned. And yes, US Veterans that were middle eastern returning home were detained by TSA tonight.

>who risked their lives to translate in Iraq

its a paying job
do your job
citizenship was not part of the hiring agreement

They're not sending their best.

>yfw good luck finding any veteran in that situation who doesn't have a presidential boner for Trump

I fought in two wars, faggot. No combat vet voted for Shillary. I promise.

>This doesn't apply to niggers and muslims.
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
It literally could not apply more to anyone than niggers or muslims.

The Statue of Liberty is American, but the poem that was written by a kike isn't.

No I went to school, I also am old enough to remember the American Dream as a concept before Nixon and Bush's killed it.

US pop. at the time was 50 mill.

It's 320 mill now.

good. gtfo

>...I lift my lamp beside the golden door*

*excludes muslims

you forgot that part.

>Sup Forums PASS USER

so op is literally a faggot this time

And Conservatives are acting completely rational right?

He tried to educate you and you further displayed your foolishness. Don't speak for God.

Remember (((who))) wrote that poem

>come and take turns cumming in my pussy, tell your friends, its free

the statue

>If you don't support Trump you support Hillary
You must have been a jarhead

>you're allowed to mass murder iraqis
>but not stop them from coming here

WUT

No it isn't.
Anyone can be an American until your goal is to change the face of the country you're going to. Our national identity is white. It's the media and previous governments that pushed the false narrative of us being this melting pot. We're open to people from other countries if they truly assimilate. Even then only in small amounts are they beneficial.
That face is majority white, whether you like it or not. The whole reason we have these freedoms is because of majority white people.
You can't import people from other countries and expect them to completely lose their identity and assimilate fully.
Only european, judeo christian cultures are compatible with the US at the base level.

pic related is what America was at it's greatest over the century, and subversive people have tried to erode this. not anymore.

Where does it say enjoy your gimmees, don't learn English, stay and don't contribute.

Oh by the way, make sure to bite the hand that feeds you.

Try reading the news mate

Oh bullshit.

As an example, the truly poor of the Irish famine just died. Only the "wealthy", by their standards, had enough money to make the trip or promise their work for several YEARS to buy their way over.

>over 30
>posting on an anime imageboard
At least you never bred.

>quoting a jew
>Sup Forums pass
reported

Only works with welfare laws similar to those 100 years ago.

Using the processing station where they rejected thousands of immigrants at a time if they didn't like them or their country isn't a good argument for open borders.

>Give me your tired, your poor
>The wretched refuse

Great, now we're a dump filled with poverty.

And could sustain up to about 1.5 billion people theoretically.
Population is not an issue.

They wisely weren't considered human at the time. It refers to the European Irish Catholic and underclass.

We've always been a dump filled with poverty.
You really haven't traveled much in the US have you? Or read any of its history evidently.

>Sup Forums is actually defending Iraqi born US citizens and veterans who fought in Iraq and translated for the military being detained by the TSA trying to return home.

Now I know nothing comes in the way of racism, not even respect for our armed forces.

Yes, but, a bigger dump!

Kill me.

No. The order does not prevent US citizens from coming back home. You are full of shit.

It is when you keep boosting the population with people who hate everything about you.

They aren't veterans, faggot. They are Iraqi's who signed up to act as interpreters for gibs

By all means, explain why Obama was incapable of getting them over here for an entire 8 years.

Commie Jew Fuck poems aren't the Constitution

They aren't veterans or citizens, they're Iraqi civilians.

Interpreters aren't veterans, and yes veterans were detained.

Maybe you missed that a cadre of military came out and protested tonight for their own. Not even self-professed military respecting Sup Forumstards would do that because the veteran has brown skin.

>The image of America, the American Dream was anyone could come here and become an American and contribut

Nope. When the US was founded, only free white men had the right to citizenship. When immigration became a problem, additional restrictions were made to prevent America from being diluted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>The law was primarily aimed at further restricting immigration of Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans.[1] In addition, it severely restricted the immigration of Africans and outright banned the immigration of Arabs and Asians. According to the U.S. Department of State Office of the Historian the purpose of the act was "to preserve the ideal of American homogeneity".

It's only after 1965, when Jews pushed the Hart-Celler Act that the meme that America should be for everyone in the world started.

The Founding Fathers would be appaled by the way their successors let a bunch of foreign invaders with no Anglo-Saxon blood shit up their nation and destroy it an matter of decades.

Link a source or fuck off.

Huffpo I'm betting.

>They weren't considered human at the time.
Yes, yes they were. Perhaps not by slave owners but I don't think that is an issue anymore. They are human now in the eyes of the law.
>It refers to the European Irish Catholic and underclass.
At that specific time, however in the minds of the citizenry it has been a symbol of a better life for all immigrants for every generation since.

The only reason these people are coming more frequently now is because our society has become tolerant enough to live peaceably with them, well at least most of the country is. This is turn pisses off those who have not yet come to terms with having what they see as undesirable races.

I would always support this idea for America, if there remained a white homeland somewhere. We could afford to be the mixing pot of the west, because back in the pantry the stock was still pure.

Europe is becoming compromised now though, and the less white it gets, the less I am interested in America being mixed. Hopefully things will get better in Europe and they'll uncuck themselves, but if they don't and eventually it turns to shit, then America will have to become the white homeland. Which is sad to say, since we're already so mixed, but the difference being at least we can uncuck ourselves.

If you have a US passport, which you will if you are a naturalized US citizen, you're free to enter. The ban does not affect you.

If you're a fucking IRAQ veteran who somehow signed up with a green card way back in the day, I honestly have no idea why you'd of made the decision to sit on a permanent residence permit for the past 7-14 years instead of naturalizing. That is WAY over the requirement of 5 years. Does that seem like a good idea to you, objectively?

You reek of left wing autism desu. You clearly have no idea what you're on about.

By all means, link me your bullshit article then faggot. I could use a laugh.

How the fuck is banning people from countries who have killed ZERO American citizens "commonsense". It'd make sense if at least it were for Muslims from the right countries.

Look at it like this.
The more people there are in the underclass, the higher your position of status becomes relative to the whole of society.

>they aren't yearning to breath free, they wan't to implement their shit fucking primitive laws on everyone else. WAC?

>yes veterans were detained.

How the fuck could you be an Iraq veteran, who's been living in the US since the war concluded 6-7 years ago, and avoid naturalizing all this time?

Please explain this to me.

>somalians and libyans have killed zero US citizens

no spic can be this retarded

Let's pretend that is the case.
Why then would you attempt to elevate the underclass at yoir own expense through social engineering (pop culture/affirmative action)?

You're probably right. The only thing I can find even close to what he's saying is the interpreter who was not a US citizen or a part of the US military. But that guy was released. Trump's order actually does allow for exemptions to be made on a case-by-case basis specifically for guys like that.

I remember it too. German, Italian, Finnish, Cuban immigrants. Loved Jesus too.

Hey Costa Rica, we have a shipment of migrants for you.

"WHO CARES, THAT WAS OLD DEAD WHITE MEN. IT'S THE 21st CENTURY THEY DIDN'T SEE THE TECHNOLOGY WE WOULD HAVE. TIMES CHANGE ITS A LIVING DOCUMENT."

I've seen this before.

We are FULL>

Drop the Judeo.

In any case he seems to have fucked off, so I'll call that a win.