Trump's Muslim Ban

Did he fuck up?
I'll defend him on anything but this.
If you're going to put a ban on Muslim immigration you have to include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
And you can't fucking put a ban on legal residents and dual citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/
dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

libtards actually think the ACLU has just overthrown trumps immigration ban.

they only enacted a possible temporary stay on refugees and green card holders already in the country after the ban when into effect.

trump will overthrow this tonite, possible early tomorrow morning.

bump

Trump is a whore. Whores like money. That's why he didn't ban Saudi.

Also Jews told him don't do it, they are our best buddy.

>And you can't fucking put a ban on legal residents and dual citizens.

You see how you are now defending the rights of legal residents, implicitly accepting that illegal ones can indeed be deported?

4D chess my boy. Learn the rules.

>trump will overthrow this tonite, possible early tomorrow morning.
really doubt this

This will cause a massive shitstorm.

quit saying it's a Muslim ban. it's a ban on citizens from certain countries. they could be of any religion

why do you assume Muslims are terrorists?

>leftist media won't bring up the fact that Obama did the same and Carter before

If the lefties would actually give honest journalism this might be a point of discussion.

SaudiArabia exports terrorism worldwide, but whose citizens get banned from entering the US? Iran's!

Good Lord, why do people think so linearly? Trump keeps playing these fools and the media helps him do it. He's pulling strings and everything he does works. He's cracked the media.

wait for the Supreme Court

if Trump's side avoids discussing religion as the reason and bring up that seven countries are designated asState Sponsors of Terror or Terrorist Safe Havens by the State Department, US Code 1182, or Obama putting a freeze on Iraqi immigration for 6 months.

ACLU is gonna go hard for religious freedom and Trump's previous use of "Muslim Ban"

Shit is only getting started.

get your popcorn

>You see how you are now defending the rights of legal residents, implicitly accepting that illegal ones can indeed be deported?
No shit, Sherlock. Every illegal, all 13 million of them, should be deported.
But banning citizens and legal residents? Fuck off with that shit.

lol go fuck yourself

>has promised to put a TEMPORARY BAN on muslims
>does said plan
>people act like the end of the World

MAGA

this. Why are people acting surprised?

but reminder: it's not a ban on muslims

that's not how any of this works

If you want gas to be $20 a gallon go ahead and ban Saudi arabia

Except the ban doesn't apply to legal citizens or dual-ctiziens, you ignorant fuck.

Never said anything about putting a ban on dual citizens and legal residents.
It was always about foreign nationals.

neither of them did a ban on green card holders, these people have already gone through the vetting process

Neither of those countries allow refugees into their own borders so no migrants through improper channels will come from them.

The threat isn't terrorists, it's thousands of people making finding the terrorists in the crowd impossible. If 10 dudes come a year from a place you know is shifty you can keep track of them easily.

Except it does, you dumb fuck, if only for 90 days.

>But banning citizens and legal residents? Fuck off with that shit.
Yes, this is why that's not gonna happen

>I'm a trump supporter but

It didn't work on nov 8, it won't work now.

Fuck off CTR

>If you're going to put a ban on Muslim immigration you have to include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

These 7 countries WERE SINGLED OUT BY OBUMMER ADMIN you tard

that's why he's tackling them first

yea man, its almost as if these liberals are trying to convince themselves of their own false narritive the create in their minds.

For the last time, he isn't BANNING Muslims. He has put a 90 day travel ban from 5 terrorist hotbed countries. What a surprise that all 5 of the countries happen to have a high number of Muslims? Funny how nobody seems to notice that.

Fag, I support Trump on literally every one of his positions except net neutrality and banning green-card holders and dual citizens.
Fuck off back to cripplechan, cunt

no it doesnt you stupid fuck, read what it actually says. dual citizens as in someone who is a citizen of Iraq and Australia not a citizen of the US

>unironically believing it's not a ban on Muslim
Lol. This is just the beginning anyway, he'll reap what he has sowed soon enough.

Are you sure about that? I thought he stated it would be a travel ban, at least that's what many articles said prior to him issuing the order

lol!!!!

you've got a big head son

>Trump winds up nuking mexico when he realizes hes about to be impeached.
>el chapo 0 Donald Trump 1

>Donald trump leading the charge on Canada invasion when he realizes his enemies flee to canada

>at least that's what many articles said prior to him issuing the order

>2017
>STILL ENTRUSTING THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH

Jesus christ, faggot, have you been living underneath a rock for the past year?

for you

wtf I love (You) now

All muslims are terrorists.
If a muslim claims to not be a terrorist he is either lying or a bad muslim.

Yes, but he should have just prioritized minorities from said countries which would have done the same thing as blocking muslims.

read this very, very carefully:

IT
IS
NOT
A
MUSLIM
BAN

IT
IS
A
COUNTRY
BASED
BAN

IT
IS
TEMPORARY
UNTIL
ISIS
IS
DEALT
WITH

god DAMN, how do you glue eating retards make it through the day without someone having to remind you to breathe?

No talk of Bannon and Miller? Those two pushed for green card holders to be detained. Always the most extreme.

It's largely fakenews

There is no "muslim ban", the countries listed were not picked arbitrarily but based on a 2016 law on restrictions to the visa waiver program due to security concerns, his EO doesn't even mention green cards (apparently that was just the imcompetency of his WH team to organize proper application of the law with other agencies), and he didn't even really decrease refugee ceilling dramatically, just reduced it to pre-2016 levels. Even Obama barely got any fucking refugees from 2011 to 2015 when it mattered

Also other presidents did/supported the exact same policy proposal (formerly known as common sense) that Trump implemented, but that was OK because reasons

We still get oil from Saudi's. Pakistan is overboard, as India will take care of them.

Looks like your traitor founding fathers made up another lie like the ones they made up about Great Britain to start a war.

Americans lying their asses off for over 240 years. And they've been a war for over 90% of its existence (Fun fact America never had more than 9 consecutive years of peace). You're the biggest terrorist in human existence.

The U.S. has more substantial relations with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. That's why those countries wouldn't be including in this sweeping quick fix.

"But those countries is where most of the problem is."

Yeah, and it's a tricky situation.

What Trump did was solve like 50% of the overall problem all at once.

Trump has never made a promise that was not reviewed by his legal team long before he even said it. Every move he is making is vetted long in advance.

this is my stance. he also cant do this through executive order. if this happens it needs to be given time for everyone to disagree and present opposing viewpoints. this was a complete fuck up by trump

im still pro trump but we need to dissent when necessary

I had a friend, legal permanent citizen and college graduate, who was handcuffed and detained at the airport today. I'm ashamed to be an American today

he's right though

you're getting played, easily. learn nuance and international diplomatic trolling.

go to facebook where your fellow faggots will care

30 million.

legal residents do not have a right to enter the country, only citizens have that right.

citizens who attained that status under an administration that was complicit in immigration and visa fraud should be revetted and cases of fraud result in the stripping of said citizenship.

Carter and Obama both did it.

Carter - banned Iranians during the Iran Hostage Crisis.

Obama - Banned Iraqis for several months in 2011.

Pic related, the Constitution says the President can do it.

Iran = government sanctioned attacks against US forces

Others = IS are there

Saudi Arabia's government hasn't sanctioned attacks against the US.

I did 8 hours ago, you and me we are divided. You are young like me and you are my enemy

the absolute madman.

no, he is baiting

he simply banned same countries obama did before

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/28/epic-is-team-trump-baiting-liberal-media-and-refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy/

4d chess

He changed it from a ban on muslims to a ban on high risk countries over 6 months ago

This is EXTREMELY unlikely as only 2 people in the entire US were detained. So either you're a disposable outlier or you're an outright liar.

Either way shut the fuck up.

Some of them may not be stupid, but most of them listen to (((CNN)), (((NBC))), and (((Viacom))) media.

>And you can't fucking put a ban on legal residents and dual citizens.

Of course he can. That is his prerogative.

Just as it was Obama's prerogative to allow "sanctuary cities."

This is the power of the executive branch, and it is his duty to protect us from foreign threats so he is not stepping out of line.

Bunch of blue piled normies ITT

All this rhetoric and orders from Trump just sets the world up go go completely insane in the left direction to counter to everything he does.

It will cause Europe to swing the doors open and band over for migrants and further enrichment.

When trump leaves office America will swing hard left, and with that the globalist agenda will be fulfilled.

This is all smoke and mirrors that in gonna work out terribly for everyone.

It isn't a Muslim ban

That is how you can tell shills from legitimate complaints when they call it a Muslim ban
/thread

This is why, he'll probably AF those couvreurs too

It's a fucking political statement you mule. How else to you tell the world we don't want muslims? I don't care if he didn't it a ban on two strategic allies but he sure as fuck sent the message.

He didn't fuck up.
You're blind.

You think you're ethically superior to trump because you oppose his ban on a few Muslim countries for the next 90 days.

You react to this like its the expelling of the Jews fro Germany. No it's not. You feel this way because you were trained to feel this way about anything that could be remotely bad for outsiders and non residents.

You have a cold turkey from ethical hypocracy, practiced in the entire west, enforced by our former leader to disconnect the people from power and enable the elites to decide what's right or wrong.

Just a hint, most people, die to war, disease and famine in Africa until this very day. But Syria and Islam is more important, because we are being taught so-no reason.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left
Go there maybe they will fall for your bullshit

4D chess

what tf is wrong with dumps appearance here?

Was retarded to include Iran.

Not a threat and very decent people.

All the shit you see about high tech workers not being able to return are all Iranians

get #notallmuslims trending ironically. He needs to ban them all to be fair.

Dude,. it's all bait

Trump used the OBAMA list. Now he can go out and say ''Unhappy? I used the list Obama left me''

I can smell your subversion through my screen. Pro trump? No. Antifa faggot? Maybe

The US can produce all of the oil it needs at $60 a barrel. SA is redundant and policy is about to reflect that.

What muslim ban?

Muslims are terrorists though, they've been invading western countries for 1300 years. It's a religion of conquest, has been since day 1.

Why are these people from these countries a threat? What have they done to us?

Why not ban russia too then?

He absolutely can and it's been done by several presidents INCLUDING FUCKING OBAMA.

Immigration is entirely the purview of the executive and any class of immigrant can be restricted for any reason. They are not afforded full constitutional rights, how the fuck would they? Let tourists vote? Retard antifa you ARE NOT convincing anyone.

Soon.

The countries included in the ban weren't done at Trump's discretion. They were officially deemed risky countries with some restrictions already in place by Obama's DHS back in 2016.

Trump was merely relying on already existing data.

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

>If you're going to put a ban on Muslim immigration you have to include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
he's only banning immigration from countries that don't keep enough records to allow us to vet them properly. saudi arabia and pakistand are more developed and therefore keep better records.

this plan is absolutely 4d chess genius because it requires underdeveloped islamic nations to progress in order to reobtain their privilege to immigrate to the US.

it's also the dawn of his presidency. and is likely to produce a terror response by someone with a visa, that will make fingers point to the judge who placed a hold on the executive order.

that being said this is also the dawn of trumps presidency under a united government. he couldn't be more unfavorable RIGHT NOW. but that's so strategic for this point in time; he has nowhere to go but up.

Every time I begin to doubt that Trump is a grandmaster troll, he does shit like this.

>not banning afganistan and pakistan
really nigga?

Don't they have weapons of mass destruction?

>we only protest if someone with an R in front of their name does something

Why Saudis? I agree for Pakis though.

He majorly fucked up. He stranded US citizens in extremely angry banned countries. Entire states are actually seeing.

Impeached within 30 days. What a goddamned retard.

Anyone who comes on here complaining about a Muslim ban does not belong here

>you can't fucking put a ban on legal residents and dual citizens
Just you watch.

>13 million
>30 million

Sueing

no one person can be this dumb to actually believe this is what is happening

(ID: l7sadf72)
>sad

He hasn't gone far enough.

Citizens are not covered by the ban despite what the liberal provocateurs are saying

Trump supporter here, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

You can't be banished if he a us citizen retard.

and how would they deal with isis?

there is no way

refugee

That is not exactly what is happening but the EO does effect people with green cards. That is the issue. Right now it appears some in the DHS are preventing the ACLU lawyers from getting access to these people so the courts just might end up ordering US Marshals to enforce the court order and allow lawyer access.