Why does the USA lack the brain power to learn a second language?

Why does the USA lack the brain power to learn a second language?

I seems to me like every single part of the world is bilingual except for the USA.

I have also notice they struggles with any english word that has more than two syllables

I believe being white is the same as having a mental illness. that must be why they let women boss them around and let Jews rule over them.

Why the fuck would I need to? Where the fuck would I even speak a different language? The overwhelmingly vast majority of Americans will never NEED to speak a foreign language.

everyone who matters already speaks english

The servant learns the master's language, not the other way around, jibaro.

Ich kenne deutsch
Ik ken nederlanders
en ek weet afrikaans

looks like you're meme fails here buddy

why do you struggle with the letter "R"

and why the fuck do you call the bus a "guagua" you fucking retard?

it's a critical period thing, dumb dumb.

if you don't start young you'll never be fluent.

Americans learn the only language they'll ever have to learn, wheras other countries waste their brain-power learning tertiary languages that will inevitably fade and die with time.

The lingua franca is all you need baby. The language of commerce. Other languages are only used for gossiping in secret like a little girl.

Because English is the already agreed global common language. Esperanto failed miserably and is now seen as a joke language.

We're not changing the global common language just because you're butthurt that white people invented it.

I learned spanish so I can order my slave to get me more water. JK, he had to learn english to get the job.

Why should they? Those who move to America should learn English or fuck off

Also fuck that comic for shitting on a guy who wanted to actually learn Spanish

>I have also NOTICE they STRUGGLES with any english word that has more than two syllables

ironically, though, you can't into english
Your*

What we lack in language skills we make up for in arrogance

This.

>everyone single part of the world is bilingual

Not China. Not most Asian countries really.

fuck

Why the fuck do I care about this,
>I'm from the EU and can travel all over where different languages are abundant and we grow up with the
>I'm from the us and I'll maybe learn Spanish
Whoever made this is a faggot

The only language you will ever need is English anyway.

Should I learn Latin or German?

In the Roman society the servant specifically didn't learn the master's language. Master's didn't want the servants to know what they were saying to other masters.
Maybe that's where we went wrong...
Really makes you think...

Also
>spanish
>bi-lingual
can't even understand their own dialects

german, more important people know it and it is similar to english

>Why does the USA lack the brain power to learn a second language?

It's not brain power, it's need.

There's normally very little need to learn another language for anyone born with native knowledge of English.

I mean for fuck's sake, look at you. The people on your island grow up learning Spanish as their first language. And for the people who do learn a second language, fucking Arabic and Chinese are more useful than Spanish, because that's the countries we need ties with most and compete against the most.

Latin America and the Caribbean toss the dregs of their already dreadful societies into the US and get offended when we don't learn their languages. Fuck you, do something with that language first, and then maybe more people will want to actually learn it.

>"bilingual"
>Knowing Spanish and Portuguese or Swedish and Finnish is equivalent to Arabic and Chinese.
Also what fucking language would make all cuck happy? Spanish? Chink? Swahili? French?

>You have to ask!?
What are you a catamite?

The far majority of the world isn't bilingual, use some common sense, retard.

One day we will cut you PR scum free, and then you'll get a realty check.

Not China
Not the country that has somewhere around a 100 different languages spoken inside its border
Burger education, not even once

The real reason is because English is extremely simple so they never develop the ability to understand anything slightly more complex.

feel more like europeans are masturbating on how good and capable they are WHILE NOT BANNING MUSLIMS AND ASKING FOR MORE REFUGEE COCK

i dont need no speaking school boy.

It's both necessary and useful to know more than ones native language in Europe. Such need or drastic advantage for language beyond English does not exist in the USA outside of edge cases. Therefore the energy and drive to learn additional language is allocated elsewhere.

What language should be learned?

The education system didn't emphasis this when I was growing up. And it is too expensive and time consuming to learn now. They have ESL for everyone else, but noting for natives.

>What language should be learned?
It's a good time to say Здpaвcтвyйтe bitches!

I always thought it was cute that the liberals here in California think that Russia poses an actual threat to the USA militarily. Mild non seq

>Learning a shitty euro language aside from English
I don't give a shit what people in 3rd World Countries are saying.

I want to learn Russian, but it's because they're fucking based and I want to be bros with them, so we can sit around and talk about canned meats, guns, and vodka.

Pic related, it's the guy who hacked the DNC.

>steals democrat conspiracy plans
>woah
>amazin'
>thats a thumbs up from me

There might be something to this DESU

I took latin in college and I've been teaching myself german for over a year or so. German is probably easier to learn by virtue of the abundance of helpful free resources available online: duolingo, memrise, etc. Moreover, there are, obviously, living german speaker, so there is a lot of german to read and listen to: german newspapers, online Radio (NDR-info is my go to), krautchan, etc. If you want to travel to Germany or have an interest maybe in German literature or philosophy, then maybe learn German.

On the other hand, there is real dearth of quality online latin resources, so you must utilize college textbook to even begin learning. Notably, There are some good latin youtubers and someone kindly put all of Wheelock's latin's vocabulary into a memerise course. If you are at all interested in english etymology or Roman/Catholic history, then Latin is a great language to learn, and, although admittedly somewhat of a trite thing to say, it will greatly improve your understanding of english grammar and augment your vocabulary.

Ultimately, it depends on your goals.

There are countries that do not speak Russian as its main language but it's people regularly adopt the use of Russian to curse at others with because of its advantages in that regard.

I only took one semester of Russian myself in college and couldn't take a second semester due to course scheduling but I plan continuing to learn it on my own when I have freetime to do so.

I've also had to take some French, there are a lot of similarities between the two, like any Latin based language. Although I hear Russian alphabet was based off of Greek letters.

>Pic related, it's the guy who hacked the DNC.
I don't believe you.