Iranian

>iranian
>voted Trump

I dunno man, I feel bad for my fellow Iranians. I wanted him to ban Muzzies but not Iranians. I was thinking more like everything BUT Iran. Damn.

Before I'm called a shitskin, I'm actually Persian. My family is very affluent and I've gone to very expensive schools my entire life. I feel like, as a Christian, this isn't what Jesus would want us to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/
trump.com/
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/text-of-trump-executive-order-nation-ban-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fellow Iranian American (Persian) here. Dont delude yourself baradar, we are shitskins. Muh whiteness. Get over it faggot

Pretty pathetic that Iranians try so hard to come off as white

Meanwhile they're portrayed as savages by Hollywood

I like Iran and Iranians for what it's worth. I disagree with Trump on this one, probably Israel's fault

>Meanwhile they're portrayed as savages by Hollywood

Im a citizen, jokes on you. How does it feel knowing ive BROWNED tons of white girls

You should have know that hes a good goy

You guys are basically white, holy shit. It's just the toxic Islamism that is a problem, and your country is full of it now. You guys have to take one for the team, alright?

>muh dik
>ooga booga
You are no longer white.

Nothing because I am a Pajeet

im not going anywhere my man im an american citizen :^)

bix nood n shiet

Dude, we need to get the vetting system situated; he only instituted a temporary ban. And, I don't think Jesus would think very much of the Muslims or their prophet. He would understand the need for us to protect ourselves first and foremost before taking on the great evil that is Islam.

and "my country" is america, faggot. I have iranian blood but ive never even been there

>109735012
arent we all shitskins if you really think about it?
like no matter how hard we try, we can never be 100% aryan phenotype, unless of course youre me, then youre genes have been blessed

Trump didn't put Iran on the list. Iran is not mentioned in the executive order. You can thank Obama for this one.

>leaf

You still have to go back.

>blackguywithquestionmarksfloatingabouthishead.jpg

Not true bud

He did put Iran on the list

You wanna make an omelette, you have to break some eggs. Don't worry about a thang baby-boy.

A DEPORTATION DRONE HAS BEEN SENT TO THE ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR IP.

IF YOU COOPERATE PEACEFULLY, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE LOCAL EQUIVALENT OF $50 USD OFF YOUR STAY AT ANY TRUMP INTERNATIONAL® HOTEL OR RESORT LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

THANK YOU. WITH YOUR HELP, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

For more information, please refer to the links below:
whitehouse.gov/
trump.com/

You first, faggot. I've been here longer than you.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/text-of-trump-executive-order-nation-ban-refugees/

ctrl-f "iran" and note this paragraph
>the order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. Those countries were named in a 2016 law concerning immigration visas as "countries of concern."

>Trump trolls people on twitter
>We meme him into the Presidency
>Immediately starts doing shit, pissing off everyone
>Everyone is super serious and easy to troll again
>mfw

> tfw mexican and supported trump and now my grandma hates me
A few months ago an iranian on Sup Forums posted some youtube videos of an iranian qt playing guitar and singing in farsi at some kind of persian festival

Is there a chance that you.can help me find her vids again?

>>>the order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. Those countries were named in a 2016 law concerning immigration visas as "countries of concern."
>>the order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran,
>>Iran

Are you actually retarded or did I just take the bait?

>34.12% Eskimo
>35.637% Skræling

>Not shitskin

A DEPORTATION DRONE HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO THE ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR IP.

IF YOU COOPERATE PEACEFULLY, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE LOCAL EQUIVALENT OF $50 USD OFF OF YOUR STAY AT ANY TRUMP INTERNATIONAL® HOTEL OR RESORT LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THANK YOU. WITH YOUR HELP, WE CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

whitehouse.gov/
trump.com/

> I wanted him to ban Muzzies but not Iranians.

You are a dumbass OP. A big fat dumbass. You voted to ban your own people so gtfo

There are few religious minorities left in the Islamic Republic. Most of them are in the West like yourself. The Islamic religion is a polity and is a threat to liberal democracy. There are less than 200k comibned Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Bahai. We should let them come if they would like to.

Out of all the muzzies, I think Iranians are the ones I hate the least.

Jon get outta here.

But in all seriousness the ban is 90 fucking days

The list of countries comes from a 2016 law you dumbfuck. Under Obama's presidency. The link is the full text of the executive order and the Iran is never mentioned. It jut copies the list Obama came up with.

Aryan was stolen by the Germans because they have no ancient history. They also stole the swastika.

There is nothing European about Aryans. White means European.

if youre not 100% aryan phenotype, then youre a fucking shitskin, deal with it

Iranians are Aryan, its the islam that has to go.

Convert to Christianity.

Liberal democracy will cease to exist in many countries within the next decades. It's already been severely eroding in countries with less than 5% of Muslim population (Us has 2% at most) since the last few decades.

Iran as a nation isn't exactly one of our pals...

Indians are more loyal to the white man than those sandniggers

Aryan are not white. Retarded germans appropriated that identity.

You wuz not Aryans n shiiit. And real proud whites wouldn't be worshiping a Semitic man.

Christian refugees are okay IIRC

Didn't it say the ban doesn't include Iranians? Or was it Afghans...

Stop supporting Hezbollah.

>I'm actually Persian
That's what every Iranian thinks. You all have Arab blood in you.

Blur?

> Every Iranian that happens to show up on Sup Forums

You have a solid argument, after all, no terrorists have claimed Iranian roots since the Reagan administration.

If you identify as Iranian, that's a problem.

We're Americans first, regardless of ethnicity. Same goes for all you burgerfags clinging to "white" identity. Time to throw that shit away and board the Trump train.

They don't. Genetic testing show it.

In Y DNA chromosome they don't have J1 haplogroup like semitic people. The proportion of those is the same as the proportion of Arabs who live in Iran (mainly in Avaz).

America was meant for whites according to founding fathers. Your identity has no historical basis if you're basing it on an act passed in the 60s and can easily be changed.

niggers are already using the caveman whitey stole our heritage meme and no one takes them seriously, stop playing the victim

I don't care about niggers you subhuman mongrel.

Just because nignogs do something doesn't mean you should do, you idiotic cumskin.

If you don't want to be treated like niggers, be civilized and stop acting like ones you fucking thief.

agreed. im the other iranian american itt and i said something similar to that effect. this identity politics shit is so subversive. my sister buys into it hook line and sinker. WEVE NEVER BEEN TO IRAN YOU BARELY SPEAK FARSI YOUVE NEVER BEEN TO A MOSQUE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE AN AMERICAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

More Iranians that "act white" are needed in Iran. You need to fix your own country. You're needed there. Stop pussyfooting about and revolutionize your own country.

Jesus was NOT a political figure. He made that very clear. Jesus would care what you do with your life, not who Trump has banned from entering the country TEMPORARILY WHILE THEY ARE AT WAR WITH ISIS.

And lots of people associate white with Aryan thanks to niggery of Nazis. It's taught in both American and Canadian schools than Hitler wanted Ayrans only in Germany and that Aryan means blonde hair with blue eyes.

Sorry Pedro but Christianity is about as white as a Somali

I've met Persians and they're cool. If it wasn't for the "spiritual leader" we'd be fucking sunnis left and right together.

>ban Iran
>but not Saudi Arabia
Trump is perpetually so close...

>If it wasn't for the "spiritual leader" we'd be fucking sunnis left and right
What do you mean?

Shia muslims dindu nuffin, they fight ISIS n shiet. Iran's supreme leader (the grand ayatollah) doesnt allow for rapprochement between America and his country.

>Wanted to ban muzzies
>Actually does it
>man i dunno anymore

Literally the fuck did you expect? Iran is just Shia Saudi Arabia.

feels pretty great desu

gas chambers soon

Iranians are white. Work with a Persian/Slav mix girl and Jesus Christ I'd ram my dick down her throat to make her eyes water and go red so they look even more green.

Poos smell bad though, and are rapists.

Stop being a selfish bitch. I'm american but a lot of my family is from Mexico. I wish we would just ban all Mexicans from entering the country because I know from experience how shitty Mexican people are.

>Iran's supreme leader (the grand ayatollah) doesnt allow for rapprochement between America and his country.

But Rouhani does. Rouhani is a moderate who built his campaign on thawing relations with the West and reducing the economic sanctions, two things which he has succeeded on.

If we were talking about Mahmoud Ahramadamadingdong here from 5 years ago, I would've agreed with you, but not today.

yea ive got green eyes. funny thing is my skin is lighter than some of my 'white' american friends from college. once we were fucking around and he said youre not white. dude lets compare our arms right now lol.

persian u say?

At least they want to fight radical Islam

rouhani has no real power you fucking idiot, hes literally the definition of controlled opposition actualized. the supreme leader is khamenei and he rules until he dies at which point the guardian council will apoint a new supreme leader from amongst the ayatollahs.

>tfw you'll never be white in the eyes of Sup Forums and white supremacist groups because of italian ancestry

Trump is running on his campaign promise.
Iran is essentially a terrorist state, and their intentions are more or less to blow the USA off the map.
The Ban on Iran is a good thing.

>rouhani has no real power you fucking idiot,

Are you fucking retarded? Have you been completely oblivious to politics for the last few years? The Ayatollah does not like the US and wants to avoid contact with it, you said that and I agreed with you, but if Rouhani had no power, how could have he conducted negotiations with the US and thawed out relations with the West? All while the conservatives in Iran were trying to stop him from negotiating with the US?

Rouhani even managed to get a huge contract with Boeing and decided to sell oil to the US and the West. All of this despite the supreme leader wishing Iran wouldn't get too close to the US. Nowadays all the Ayatollah does is forgive prisoners and partakes in religious events, Rouhani is the actual president.

They still smell like actual shit and flood universities.

I'd prefer the street shitters to stay on their designated shitting streets.

Not a single country that a 9/11 hijacker came from is banned.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Yet you prefer allahu akbars coming in instead?

>banning all Israeli immigration
Can you imagine?

>delusional iranian thinking he's not an arab rapebaby

Lmao. You're all trash at the end of the day.

Iranians are basically proto-slavs. They've been mixed with Arabs a lot over the years, though. Still, banning Iranians is fucking dumb. It's just sucking Israel's cock.

No, they can fuck off too.

>Pajeet
Oh I see you're a street shitter.

It's the same shit yids do.
>If you don't like schlomo/Apu, you must love Arabs!

Trump is a jewish puppet m8

He is the Establishment, merely, the Establishment turned right wing cause they know that if America become niggerized or spicized, America will not be powerful enough to defend and fund israel.

The fact that people feel entitled to libe in western countries is proof how insane liberalism is.

I think you guys are cool

>this isn't what Jesus would want us to believe
Jesus never said anything about borders. The Old Testament certainly would have condoned it.

Don't stop, I'm almost there...

Then don't worry about it. Your family bailed on Iran after the revolution? Trump hates the ayatollahs. Vocally support Trump. Show people ALL Americans can join his nationalism.

Does anyone here know anything about the 2009 Iranian election?
Was it rigged or not?

>would
>conditional
>not what he said or did but hypothetical extrapolation of his principles to an issue he never considered
>muh amerifag read comprehension
you white niggers are the worst

SIEG HEIL

DRUMPF BTFO

IT'S WALL TIME, PACO

Iran banned Americans, not the other way around

I agree it sucks but it is better than WWIII where the US is fighting Iran in the alternative timeline where Hillary won.

It's just because of shit like the Iran deal mate. Don't take it personally, of all shitskins, you guys are the best.

Pretty easy since I have Norwegian ancestry as far back as anyone knows and I'm blonde and blue-eyed. How much Indian is there in your blood?

I do feel it for you, but remember, this is the road to MAGA...

>Trump makes promises left and right
>people vote him in while generally being well informed
>everyone, including his supporters, is surprised when he starts making true on his promises left and right

>look at me, Im Iranian, im a special snowflake

No you arent you fucking faggot youre a "shitskin" like the rest of us. Some of you Iranians are so delusional like seriously wtf

t. Paki

A DEPORTATION TEAM HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO THE ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR IP.

IF YOU COOPERATE PEACEFULLY, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE LOCAL EQUIVALENT OF $50 USD OFF OF YOUR STAY AT ANY TRUMP INTERNATIONAL® HOTEL OR RESORT LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

WITH YOUR HELP, WE CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

whitehouse.gov/
trump.com/