Guys, did we do this, or has a part of reddit turned fascist?

Is this a pet project of ours? Is this a falseflag? What is happening?

if you use reddit then you can never be redpilled

That is why I am asking if this is a Sup Forums project, or is reddit turning fascist?

Are you new?

Sup Forums brought in thousands of redditors who support Trump.

>Are you new?
By Sup Forums standards, yes. Came during Zimmerman trials.

I was aware of thedonald, but wasn't aware of altright. Since when did we turn redditors into filthy anti-semitic goys?

Sup Forums is the mother of the_donald what the fuck is wrong with you.

I used to dump my Sup Forums folder and get massive upvotes when the_D was first gaining momentum.

Nasty ugly red pills would end up on the front page.

>Sup Forums forced itself on reddit = the_donald
>the_donald is literal rapebaby

>the_donald
>Nasty ugly red pills

If "We love Mexicans as long as they're legal also Hillary is bad" is a redpill. Sure.

>That is why I am asking if this is a Sup Forums project, or is reddit turning fascist?

Sup Forums is turning the world fascist new fag.

>Sup Forums is turning the world fascist new fag.
It's not really Sup Forums. It is the natural order. If things change radically (mass immigration, globalism) people swing to the right.

Sup Forums doesn't push fascism on people, people turn to fascism because it seems like a viable option.

There was /r/coontown and /r/european before this. There was always a section of reddit that was very far-right

>Is this a pet project of ours?

I dunno. I think it's more of a TRS thing

They really like Richard Spencer there. But then again most real Sup Forumsacks might like Spencer and we're just being overwhelmed by shills

Never used Reddit, stumbled upon it looking for infos, but never made an account. How does it work and why is it so shitty, the faggots that inhabit it aside, of course. Genuinely curious.

Everybody's embracing Nazism.

"There are two kinds of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Haiano

>Sup Forums is the mother of the_donald what the fuck is wrong with you.

Reddit posters on Sup Forums created the_donald, and recruited more redditors to come here. Now this place is full of obnoxious redditors.

More like reddit is turning Sup Forums into r/the_donald

>How does it work
There is a containment zone for everyone. These containment zones are moderated by people who create these zones. Therefore any dissenting opinions on everything are immediately banned.

The biggest containment zones make it to the front page, sort of like the catalog.

> why is it so shitty
It is not anonymous, so people rally and fight to please everyone so they get upvotes. Any opinions that offend anyone are immediately banned and downvoted. It is one giant echochamber.

>There was /r/coontown and /r/european before this
I know, but I have never seen Reddit embrace and tolerate antisemitism.

have an upboat my good sir xD

I read on another board that if you get downvoted too much you can't start a thread, is that a thing?

reddit = the more people agree with you, the more upvotes (increased chance of being seen in a thread)

Sup Forums = the more people argue with you, the more (You)'s (increased chance of being seen on the front page)

as people on both sites compete for attention reddit turns into a hug box and Sup Forums turns into a trollfest

nigger

I don't know. Haven't posted on reddit, just use it for /r/megalinks and /r/torrents

no,although
>you have to wait 10 minutes per comment

faggot

what is the name of this sub so I can subscribe?

thanks for the you good sir

r/twoxchromosomes

>rules
>No pirated content

What's the point then?

this place became obnoxious and I will never forget the exact moment.

When Sup Forums banned gamergate and I woke up one morning to drink my coffee and see who the jews were fucking today and the whole board was covered in video game shit..

That was the exact moment.

But Sup Forums has a way of weathering whatever shit storm shows up and ends up converting them over to whatever the fuck it actually is we do here..

Alt-right faggots came here worshiping that diseased faggot milo, but in time they will most likely come around to the real red pill..

IDK I've been here to long. I take month breaks at a time. I havent since the first primary. Maybe it's time to take a break again

its for the discussion of torrents you cuck

What is there to discuss?

What a shithole, how can one shitpost properly?

/r/altright is full of cucks.

/r/megalinks they post links for shows, new movies, leaked screeners and such.
/r/torrents share websites and links for the same.

The rule is you can't directly link your post with the torrent, but you can share the links.

dude i try to sometimes but they cuck mods on r/twoxchromosomes banned me

The only reason I made a reddit account was to unsubscribe from that hell hole

>i only spend time on Sup Forums when i am not triggered by opinions that differ from my own

take another month long break, you won't be missed

Kek.

White genocide was the top voted on the donald till reddit removed it.

reddit in a nutshell

>how can one shitpost properly?
You can't.

Gamergate and the fappening were turning points for this site.

With the election we've passed the point of no return, and now we're infested with unassimilated newfags

Interesting, although that's probably because you can't downvote on thedonald.

I think the face that im posting here on a saturday night should give you an idea that I dont have much going on right now..

If I said something better to do I would.
But this shit has been a shit posting war.
It's been nonstop since the first republican primary.
And its been fucking daily.
Trying to get a real conservative movement on jew liberal owned msm and mainstream web sites.

Fucking getting reddit to where it is today. They had to change their fucking algorithm because the the_donald and right wing red pills would literally be dominating the front page right now..

what a war.

There are a shit tonne of rickandmorty memes on Reddit desu. The show has a huge following on there.

>reddit also made it so thedonald cant get on the front page

if you want to see mega cucks
>look at
/rtwoxchromosomes

Hey fuck you buddy, that show is actually entertaining.

Yeah, they always make it to /r/all with shit like "I FEEL SO GREAT AFTER MY BOYFRIEND SAID HE WOULD RAISE MY CHILDREN WITH ME".

That's paraphrasing but still, they actually have threads about how great their boyfriends are for raising another mans children. Fuck that place.

Although /r/relationships have to take the cake for the most cucked place. Filled with advice like "Who cares if she fucked 8 guys whilst married to you. Real men love her regardless."

Nah we had nothing to do with anything man, this is a board of peace

/r/altright is so much better than this shitty board and /r/the_donald.

Yep, I know exactly how you feel user.

Sup Forums has gotten really shit since Trump won. We need mods who are actual Sup Forumsacks

R/politics

>/r/altright is so much better than this shitty board

btfo, /r/the_cuckold poster

What the fuck even is the alt-right supposed to be? I am renting to some alt-right dweeb, and he seems hela degenerate. Do they just hate SJWs and love Milo without any specific ideology to replace liberalism with?

Alt-right is literally Hitler.

I'd rather see all of my friends arguing and join in on the conversation than see all of my friends sucking one another's dick.

The subleddit is basically where dreams of egalitarianism go to die. Have fun.

Alt right is ethnic nationalism essentially. So no they don't like faggot kikes

>I am renting to some alt-right dweeb
Prepare for an overwhelming smell of musk and cumrags.

Severely underrated