Found this is in the trendy hipster part of town any ideas what I should do to desecrate it??

Found this is in the trendy hipster part of town any ideas what I should do to desecrate it??

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/nij/DNAbro/what.html
fbi.gov/services/laboratory/biometric-analysis/codis/codis-and-ndis-fact-sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smear poop on it but leave it hanging so they have to take down their own gay ass poster

Spray tag a big swaztica over it.

"There are two kinds of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Haiano

Put a poster on the sid eof it saying:

We got the guns. Come at us.

Don't do this, they can test it.

this is especially true in phoenix where it is posted :)

make a fake
nambla poster and make it the same design so it looks like the antifa are collabing with nambla

antifa supports nambla

Integrate these high quality ideas into a poop swastika.

Doubles confirm it.

"This is fascism", with an arrow pointing to the sign.

Anyone with self-awareness will recognize it, anyone without will just be slaughtered when the time comes.

>what I should do to desecrate it?

U K I P

Marker a swastika over the words an write "Come get us!" in the black spot underneath on the page.

a simple pepe sticker would be good

they can't smash a meme

You can only kill it with humor.

As an Italian, I say to you: troll them hard. Using an actual fascist.

this was what I was planning on doing I might make a bunch and put them all over the place because there are multiple posters

>someone shit on our sign, lets pay thousands to DNA test it
>match it against database of known shitposters

Good

After all, antifas are quite the experts at manipulating poo.

>implying they won't demand the school pay for it, and the school won't capitulate like little bitched.
>implying they wouldn't just wait til op uses the dining hall to get a dna sample.

Even if none of that happened, they would take the dna sample so that if he's ever tested in the future it will be matched to him. They do this shit all the time.

Source: I'm a criminal law student.

Shit DNA tests cost thousands and they have to compare it with collected samples. they won't bother.

ricenigger, read

A spastika is actually a great idea. They'll still get triggered and we get to call it a false flag, because a real nazi would know how to make a real swastika.

Turn it into "No Ashkenazis on our streets"

[if you want to be anally correct: Ashkenazim]

This.

this man right here has become the jew

part of town I was in just look at this infested place

Contrary to popular belief, there is no National Citizen Poop Database. The best they could do is test it against a consented DNA sample from a suspect. How would they have a suspect in the first place?

hey heinrich watcha doing

There isn't a national citizen poop database, but there is a national citizen DNA registry. And fecal matter has DNA.

Jesus, Sup Forums gets dumber every day it seems.

I don't know what you're talking about.

>Criminal law student

MP here. You're full of shit. Move on.

>that image
goddamit anglin

Am I?

ncjrs.gov/nij/DNAbro/what.html

You can absolutely retrieve DNA from feces.

fbi.gov/services/laboratory/biometric-analysis/codis/codis-and-ndis-fact-sheet

There are two DNA databases.

So, I'm betting you are actually completely ignorant and a useless rice-nigger. Go back to fighting your feminazzi cult

Trying to further my research on the art of triggering

This is the obvious answer

On the bottom write "if you want to know more inquire at your nearest Starbucks"

sneaky toothpaste

*Fascism meaning any ideas we disagree with or facts we don't like
**Nazis meaning White people and anyone who questions us or expresses a different opinion
***Fight back meaning start the fight against someone minding their own business