You need us H1B and Green Card holders more than we need you

You need us H1B and Green Card holders more than we need you.

If the US denies us, we'll probably move to China. Don't cry then. :')

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0891242402016001003
nber.org/papers/w21123
businessinsider.com/airbnb-host-cant-get-squatter-to-leave-2014-7
njms.rutgers.edu/departments/psychiatry/our_residents.cfm
njms.rutgers.edu/departments/psychiatry/our_graduates.cfm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China wouldn't take you

You will never be Chinese. Why not just innovate in your home countries and make your ancestors proud?

no we dont

If you move to China, you'll be put into a factory and never achieve anything but making cheap junk no Americans want.

Or you'll go through our immigration process.

I'm Pakistani, and the Chinese are our best friends. Sure they'll take us. ;)

Yeah, no. Can't wait till China is the epicenter of mankind. Maybe a decade more at most? Would love to be at the center of it.

apple is fucking dogshit

>implying china doesn't collapse in 14 years

The VAST majority of which were pre-1965 immigrants. Our immigrants today are of a much lessor quality.

>Greatest civilization since 3000+ years
>Highest GDP in the world for 18 of the last 20 centuries
>Collapses in 14 years

Here we can see the wishful thinking of a trumptard. kys ignorant illiterate faggot

Obviously because innovation is much easier when you have academic institutions or major firms where it's easy to collaborate with other researchers and scientists in your field, acquire funding, purchase high end equipment, hire skilled employees. The physical and human capital necessary for innovation and advancement in most scientific fields nowadays can take decades to produce, so obviously ambitious innovators are drawn to institutions that already have the capacity for cutting edge research and development. That's why most research continues to come from the United States, even as much of it is performed by immigrants.

>Skilled immigrants account for one third of the region’s engineering workforce and are increasingly visible as entrepreneurs and investors. Two thirds of the region’s foreign-born engineers were from Asia. Chinese and Indian immigrants in turn accounted for 74% of the total Asian-born engineering workforce. In 1998, Chinese and Indian engineers were senior executives at one quarter of Silicon Valley’s technology businesses. These immigrant-run companies collectively accounted for more than $26.8 billion in sales and 58,282 jobs. The region’s most successful immigrant entrepreneurs rely heavily on ethnic resources while integrating into the mainstream technology economy.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0891242402016001003

>For this reason, immigrants can raise native workers' real wages, and each immigrant could create more than one job. Using US Census data from 1980 to 2000, we find considerable evidence for these effects: Each immigrant creates 1.2 local jobs for local workers, most of them going to native workers, and 62% of these jobs are in non-traded services. Immigrants appear to raise local non-tradables sector wages and to attract native-born workers from elsewhere in the country. Overall, it appears that local workers benefit from the arrival of more immigrants.

nber.org/papers/w21123

re: image
ya but they don't come from brown or muslim countries, and the ones that do are oppressed minorities there like Steve Jobs' dad

>implying a person who immigrated last year will become CEO of fortune 500 company within a year

It's how long it takes to assimilate and then climb the corporate ladder, you fucking retard.

>If the US denies us, we'll probably move to China. Don't cry then. :')

Good luck in your over populated, polluted, smog filled cities in China.

Hordes of Chinks are leaving China at the moment because the living conditions are so terrible.

> we'll probably move to china

yeah. they take a lot of immigrants

>Founded by first-generation immigrants
Someone starts a company in Notamerica, it takes off and goes international so they moved their headquarters to America because that's where most of their business is

>or their children
Rich people moved to America because it's easier for rich people to move to America than poor people. Turns out, when mom and dad have a lot of money, it's way easier to start a successful business.

>You will never be Chinese. Why not just innovate in your home countries and make your ancestors proud?

Shit skins are too lazy to fix their own countries.

They just demand to be allowed to overwhelm ours.

Bye.

>This is EXACTLY what the Europeans said before the 1700's when the begged the Ottomans to allow them to live in Muslim lands

Can't wait to put you back in your place. :)

>airbnb is going to put refugees up in random people's houses

No, it is the reality that our immigration policy drastically changed in the mid 1960s and immigrants today are poorer, less educated, and found companies at drastically lower rates.

>Sup Forums is now so triggered they freak out when someone says "i disagree with a specific trump policy"

>China hasn't collapsed before

you're retarded dude, like 50 million Chinks starved to death last century

>Who is Sundar Pichai
>Who are CEO's of Adobe, Microsoft, Pepsi, and hundreds of other "American" companies

shut the fuck up faggot, you don't know what you're talking about.

Fuck you paki nigger. Go die in a ditch

Literally no one who is thinking about moving to the United States would move to China instead.

That is like having your favorite restaurant close before you get there, so instead you eat shit out of a public toilet.

Let's not even pretend immigrants would move to China or that China would want them.

Um, move to china? Not likely.

And now it's the greatest country on Earth, again.

What does that tell you?

how many are Islamist?

White* immigrants

>And now it's the greatest country on Earth, again.

Its never been the greatest country on Earth

You have nothing to offer the US. Leave you fucking nigger

Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

Immigration from India is tiny compared to Mexico. How many Mexican CEOs are there? No shit, we get highly educated and rich brahman immigrants from India. Anyone could have told you that. The next generation of immigrants from India will be considerably dumber, as that is how our immigration policy works (families member priority).

>First generation legal immigrants are the same as illegal immigrants

Wew.

How can you differentiate between 99 genders but can't differentiate between 2 types of immigration?

>Its never been the greatest country on Earth
Move out of the ghetto you stupid lazy nigger.

>muh GDP
>implying you can accurately estimate the GDP India and China in 1000 years ago

holy shit Chinkaboos are retarded

Enjoy falling into an escalator.

Best luck getting into China. No really, you'll need it. But why wait? Try it right now!

FUCK OFF RACIST SCUM

sure

I'm pretty sure Airbnb putting refugees in houses will end up with a lot of houses withdrawing from the program.

/thread

>thinking China will ever accept subhumans

Nice try dumbass.

>mfw China will run you through

If you think its hard now... You will have less than nothing, then.

>Let me in America! Let me in America!
>- NO.
>America is shit! China is so much better!

>H1B
wants to be a literal slave to a corporation

Trump stopped Green card holders from entering, fucktard. That's what everyone is complaining about. Do you even know what you follow or you do it blindly?

This bait is bad and you should feel bad

FUCKING KEK!!!!

Just wait till the CEO lets the fucking refugees stay too long in one of the airbnb houses and they can no longer legally evict them!! Id be fucking pissed if Airbnb pulled that shit on me

businessinsider.com/airbnb-host-cant-get-squatter-to-leave-2014-7

This is only true with regards to the relatively unregulated and massive immigration from Latin American nations. Disregarding refugees like Vietnamese boat people, overseas immigrants from Asia have largely been selected for their education and skill sets. The selection effect is so strong, that despite the fact that China and India are shitholes, Chinese and Indian immigrants to the US have higher IQs, higher incomes, higher credit ratings, and lower violent crime rates on average than native born whites. American immigration policy has basically been poaching the smartest chinks and poos, and these have consequently had a positive effect on the American economy.

See

How many of those companies are middle eastern? Your argument is gay

of those immigrants how many where muslim?

see you later

>Who is Sundar Pichai
The guy who is running Google into the ground.

China doesnt fucking want you either.

>willingly moving to China
I know this is bait but who would be this fucking retarded?

And they would then use your bodies for meat.

>Women on average are shorter than man.
"Hey I'm a women and I'm tall"

Do you even arguments?

Have fun shitttin in a hole in the ground.

This is the best year EVER

>Work for a company that will stifle your creativity as it only cares about making knockoffs of tech devices made by US companies staffed with US citizens.

The best part is, you'll be treated as second class citizens for not being Chinese.

>Why not just innovate in your home countries and make your ancestors proud?
Resources and opportunities. Despite you need probably 10 or 20 times more money and resources to make your own company, it is easier to make your own company in USA, than it is in Mexico.

>leftists suddenly love corporations
o i am laffin

H1b visas take jobs away from americans

Lol, yes just ignore the Roman empire. Cherry picked nonsense data.

You're not even currently banned at the moment you fucking idiot

Carl was latino...

none from somalia or libya

You're fine, the problem is unskilled immigrants and those who won't even try to assimilate i.e. Muslims.

this.

I'm forever interviewing solid Americans in SF but my tech giant bosses want me to take the less qualified, cheaper, and bribable with greencard foreign workers.

China is highly oppressed, better to move to a European country.

i'd rather be white than have a bunch of niggers and meme computers, whose basic purpose is to transmit jewish propaganda videos and visit the jewish botnet chat site

>it is easier
I don't think anyone expected anything more from roaches.

here

Mexico would take you, senpai.

I really couldn't give any less of a shit. Please leave and never come back.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

an endless wave of kikebots have no idea what the law is.

But H1B holders are mostly temps that IT companies hire to save money which fucks over our own citizens.

It's not like those changs and pahjiits that are here for 2 years are making huge tech breakthroughs for our economy.

Hey, ask Siri who the president of the United States is

carl is a pollak, and adult swim is garbage

Founded by whites and chinks, not by shitskins.

They are also medical residents that end up getting their paperwork just in time to stay in the US

njms.rutgers.edu/departments/psychiatry/our_residents.cfm

njms.rutgers.edu/departments/psychiatry/our_graduates.cfm

Get the fuck out already.
Fuck you. We don't want or need you.
USA still has talent, we're just doing fuck all to cultivate it with all of this affirmative action bullshit.
They only need you for diversity quotas that give them goodies for being good little goys.

Corporations hire minorities because of minority hiring policies.

They are not needed.

I lived in China for over 4 years. I went to school there and my job often takes me there for several months at a time. Believe me, the Chinese think of Pakistan as nothing more than a convenient place to house their shipping and to use as a check against India. The majority of Chinese regard anyone with brown skin as inferior, and you would likely find it difficult to find suitable employment there. The only people the Chinese seem willing to hire for anything other than menial labor are other Asians and caucasians. You guys are basically 黑人/黑鬼 to them. Finally, they will actively tell you that you are inferior and look ugly to your face. Enjoy!

yea I cant wait until the souless chinks have complete control of the world. just imagining the entire planet turning into a wasteland because the chinks completely strip it of resources really gives me a warm feeling in my heart.

>says the guy who lives life in "Easy mode"
You won't last a day in third world faggot

Fuck out of here nigger we're full.

AND IT ONLY TOOK 300 YEARS

Go to china

Better you die there with the imminent collapse than whine here

We dont want you

You have no power here

Alright cya enjoy working in a sweatshop and making half of what the other wageslaves make because you're not a chink

I don't know why I have to fucking say this to you imbeciles, but you understand that only Chinese people born in China to Chinese parents can get Chinese citizenship right? Not only that, no welfare state will be provided for you there and the majority of people are proudly xenophobic. Enjoy!

Not only that, China doesn't even have green cards you fucking idiots

Why is India seperate from Britain for such a large chunk of this -
ALSO why is India so high - did they take a stastic for the entire commonwealth and run it as 'India' because this doesn't make sense - India is a post world war two country not something that can be looked back at this long same as China

i dont fucking need laptops in my life

this is all extraneous gay bullshit

back to basics (HUMAN FREEDOM)

America doesn't have a problem with immigrants. It has a problem with illegal immigrants.

Then move to China. God forbid you parasites live in your own country. All you're doing here is suppressing wages, and no one will ever consider you American.

Lolololololololol lololololol

Enjoy it.

> the most profitable companies exploit immigrants they can expel at will

Wow really makes you think.

lmao

just seeing u so buttmad makes me stay here.