So how many family members/friends have cut you off for your Trump support...

So how many family members/friends have cut you off for your Trump support? Today my dad finally cut me off for my support on the travel ban.

Any stories?

Why haven't you DEFOO'd yet Sup Forums? Sup Forums is your family now.

why is your dad such a dirty race traitor? Go march back to his house first thing tomorrow morning and call him out for being anti-american.

He's trying to emotionally and financially blackmail you into doing what he wants, fuck that guy

What does your dad do for a living?

Probably something in government or teaching or some other subsidies welfare sector if he has a job at all

your dad sounds like a terrible person

He works in telecommunications for AT&T. I forgot the exact position, but it has something to do with making sure calls go through.

80% of people I have been friends with over the last 20 years have cut me off.

Fucking faggots

> I forgot the exact position, but it has something to do with making sure calls go through.

A receptionist?

I dont support Trump, but the sheer fact that I am not a radical progressive was enough for my mom and sister/bro-in-law to shun me. I'm liberal, but they are so far left I might as well be fucking amish

Spooky

My entire family is conservative as fuck lol

No, I was just about to text and ask him but then I remembered we aren't speaking. Thanks for that feel, user.

My whole family is MAGA as fuck.

I wrote in Ron Paul. Nobody gives a shit.

That explains it.

>Tfw your entire family is for Trump

same

Why don't you give him the boxset of Family Ties for his birthday?

He can watch it and remember that you're his son and for whatever reason he holds different political beliefs to his son, he still played some role in your forming them; he had some part of it, because you're a part of him, and he should love you unconditionally.

Or he could just go ahead an continue acting like a manipulative, sulking child.

Fortunately none of them. My parents are varying levels of bluepilled but still accept me, and my three close three friends each elected someone different from me (I went Trump, another went with Clinton, another with Johnson, and the other with Stein), and we still shoot the shit all the time.

The trick I have is to give them reasons that they agree with, and then explain how it applies to your stance on Trump. Be unapologetic, but be firm and be willing to listen back. The truth fears no investigation after all. May as well do your part and engage them. (Protip: Most people won't go further than petty outrage, but value the ones that go further than that.)

None. My Bernout friend was really bummed the day after the election but predictably got over it.

And I gained a qt 3.14 Trump supporting girl out of it.

My family doesn't care for politics :(

what the fuck is wrong with your family? who would disown their child over politics? mine doesn't care what I think, most of them know I hate brown people

>Live in Portand, Oregon
>Entire family is pro trump somehow
>inlaws also pro trump

I have no fucking clue how I managed this in one of the most liberal places ever

It's not even my family, user. My mother is impressionable, and I can easily get her to see my side by calmly explaining and using facts. My sister is just like any other angsty 16 year old and is upset no matter what Trump does. I ignore her. My father on the other hand use to be extremely conservative until the Trayvon Martin incident and, I shit you not, after he watched 12 Years A Slave. Ever since then he's been a huge nigger-apologist and anti-Trump. Since Inauguration Day he's been walking around with a chip on his shoulder and the ban appears to have been the last straw.

> working in tech, have to hide my views
> getting judged for not virtue signaling enough
what do???

>tfw everyone in your family from you to your grandparents voted for trump

I don't go spewing my thoughts to normies but I lose twitter followers daily lol