TRUMP BANS ALL MUSLIM NATIONS EXCEPT THOSE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY COMMITED TERRORISM

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-muslim-ban-excludes-countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

(((((Donald Trump)))))

Other urls found in this thread:

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/
torontosun.com/2017/01/28/canadas-so-called-anti-islamophobia-motion-is-nothing-but-trouble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not a single American was killed on U.S. soil by citizens from any of those countries between 1975 and 2015, according to statistics tallied by the conservative-leaning Cato Institute.

>However, the same set of statistics show that nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by citizens from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt in the same time period — with the bulk of those killed being victims of the 9/11 attacks. Yet, people from those three countries are still welcome to apply for U.S. visas and travel permits.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

All those "friends" Trump lost on 9/11 must be rolling in their graves.

Shame on this human grapefruit for not jamming his cock up Saudi Arabia's ass.

Remind me who made that list again?

Isn't this the most Sup Forums move? This way there's more happenings and he get's take a harder stance

I can't tell if this is one devoted shill or several posting the same thing over and over.

4D CHESS

People are being forced to see the real enemy. Saudi Arabia

HAHAHA

It could just be like four commie faggots in a discord somewhere shitting up the board, stop bumping their threads.

so we know that Trump likes our enemies. Got it

>starting off your ban with countries the Obama administration cleared

Do you even politics?

Or do you honestly expect us to be upset that Trump is banning shitskins? Because more immigrants come from the area he banned then from Saudi Arabia. I bet your narrative just a few days ago was that there would be no banning whatsoever.

Why do you guys keep setting yourselves up to be proven wrong?

IS is the current threat, and they're mostly in Syria and Iraq.

Some are in Egypt too.

Makes good sense.

Captcha: 1700 Entrada

Guess that wall's never getting built either.

>if you support your enemies, they win

t. Dolan Trump, playing Connect Four

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Really makes you think

It's a start.

THAT'S RIGHT

SING OUR FIGHT SONG

FUCK YOU DRUMPFIES

I agree OP that Trump should ban all Muslims.

>banning 7 countries where there is ZERO evidence of murder on US soil committed by citizens
>keeps open the countries which fund terrorism

WOW

Really makes a start don't it

>Literally getting the (((MSM))) to call Saudi Arabia terrorists

LMAO

The mainstream media has never supported Saudi Arabia

Nice try, retard.

Are you guys legitimately retarded or are you just pretending? (Doesn't apply to )

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

The countries on the ban list were HAND PICKED by the OBAMA Administration. Trump's Administration only added Syria you know...due to his campaign promises. His Hotels have literally nothing to do with it. Really they just prove Trump has a time machine because he knew to build his Hotels in the few Muslim Countries NOT torn apart by Terrorism.

Seth J. (((((((((Frantzman)))))))))

Jesus, they got you cucked so fucking hard. You just buy everything they tell you? Sad!

That's right, Trump is the good guy! Fight his battles for him! KEK

But they've also never called them out like this before.

>ny daily news
>no archive links
discarded

Those won't exist when Trump drop the nukes on them.

Read the argument and show me where he's lying or wrong.

>IS is the current threat, and they're mostly in Syria and Iraq.

Why are all the Drumpfkins so mind-bogglingly retarded?

Do you even who funds ISIS? Do you even know what ISIS believes in? And do you even know which country also believes in the same exact thing as ISIS?

I'll answer you. Most foreign donations to ISIS come directly from Saudi Arabia. ISIS, just like Al Qaeda, are all Wahhabi Sunni Muslims, which is the state religion and sect of Saudi Arabia.

The opposing sect of Wahhabi Islam is Shiaa Islam, and Iran is a Shiaa country. Trump is basically voicing his support for ISIS with this ban. And don't forget, who is also allied with ISIS and Saudi Arabia? Israel. Trump is a shill for ISIS, Saudi Arabia and Israel. He's not /ourguy/ and never will be.

mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/

>Got it
>capiche
you smug asshole

>tumblr image
You jizzmop

Not true, left- and right-leaning sources have been attacking Saudi Arabia since 9/11.

They treat women terribly and have been affiliated with all kinds of terrorism.

So just because Obama's administration made a dumb list means Trump's list isn't also dumb? Who gives a shit.

And either way, the previous list never intended to ban them from travelling to the US at all, so it's a false equivalence.

The point of the list was the list itself. Obama's Administration created a list of problem countries regardless of whether they wanted to ban travel from them or not. Trumps Admin is simply using the resources at hand to whip out a quick Ban on High Risk Countries. Do I want Saudi Arabia and Pakistan added to that list? Fuck yeah but since they weren't on that list there was no quick justification to add them. Maybe in the coming months Pakistan will be added. Saudi Arabia will have to wait until we no longer rely on their Oil Exports (Hint: Pipeline). As for Trump being an Israel Supporter. No Shit, this has never been a secret. His fucking Daughter married a Jewish guy. Its called playing ball and if he had to do it to win the election so be it. He's already working toward what I voted him for. You die hard Stormfags will die cutting off your noses to spite your face won't you? You realize that even (((they))) aren't a harmonious unified faction right? It IS possible to play one (((side))) against another (((side))).

I'm not a Stormfag, I'm a leftist. I think banning immigrants from any country is a net negative because it's giving ISIS a huge and probably successful propaganda story. Even if banning all travel from most of those countries will make it harder for many wannabe terrorists to enter, in the long run I think it'll increase anti-US sentiment.

If using Obama's list really was a strategic political move on Trump's part, then bravo to him, but I doubt it and I also doubt he's going to add more to the list. More likely, the same political cronies that helped draft up Obama's list (even if indirectly) still have enough influence in the Trump administration that they were able to do the same again.

This is dumb chestthumping and security theatre. Nothing more.

#notallmuslims

I don't know where you've been for the last 16 years but anit-US is not contingent on the US actions. It is a product of the propaganda the leaders of Middle eastern countries show their slave-citizens. Regardless of what we do its not going away.

The argument that opposing our enemies makes our enemies dislike us more is fucking stupid by itself though. So going with your plan, we let them in or they will radicalize? So we let them in and now they demand we recognize their sharia courts for members of their faith....or they'll radicalize. Now they demand we teach Islamic Tolerance (i.e. conversion courses) in schools.....or they will radicalize. so on and so on until they demand criticism of Islam be banned as an exception of the 1st amendment...or they'll radicalize.

torontosun.com/2017/01/28/canadas-so-called-anti-islamophobia-motion-is-nothing-but-trouble

As for the rest of your post I guess we will see.

>Noticing that no one on Sup Forums is pointing out he's a jew who went to a jewish university.
Oh Sup Forums, consistently inconsistent.

He's also making a stupid argument. Hur dur iron manufacturers make gun deaths possible.

>because it's giving ISIS a huge and probably successful propaganda story

You useful idiots for Islam are all the same

Trump has been criticizing the Saudis for years.

Perhaps because it's seen as a US ally it can't add it like the others.

One step at a time you fucking idiots. He has 0 to win mixing so-called allies with countries that has 0 ties with the U.S

You get the first ones done, and then you see how much space you have for the others as well.

You need to know how to play this game properly leftist retards.

I doubt you can play this game better than he does, since he keeps outplaying you at every turn

A Saudi prince is the second largest stakeholder in News Corp.

>liberals will now demand he bans more countries

I don't like the guy but his argument on the origin of the list is fucking sound. Next time I'll just copy and paste the article without his name. That'll force you guys to address the actual argument.

Also I could care less on what he has to say about gun manufacturers, as long as Trumps Supreme Court Pick respects the constitution any argument he has on that is a moot point anyway.

Also literally two other replies pointed out he's a jew.

It's a political move, you buffoon.

They're twisting it, stupid

It's just as important if not more to base it on currently potential to kill Americans, not lifetime killcount.

And why does this stupid argument not also look at what their nationals have killed in neighboring countries and in those they've migrated to in region and in Europe?