CENK UYGUR DESTROYS Sup Forums

Drumpf supporters should be ashamed of who they voted for. DONT YOU KNOW YOU VOTED FOR A MONSTER. You are UNAMERICAN. America is not about RACE, or RELIGION, or NATIONALITY.

Drumpf will have 20% approval rating next week, just wait and see.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BF4ykiM_MA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvdLY1ugyCo?t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
youtube.com/watch?v=o-c0eWjZ4hg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're unamerican for not accepting the rightfully elected President, comrade.

GOOD BYE LEECHES

die die turk die

>america is not about nationality
well, it is a nation so...

Cenk must go back to Roachland

DEUS VULT.

>muh protests at lax, jfk
I don't give a shit

>i'm furious
I don't give a shit

>Federal court has lifted the ban
No they didn't.

wtf I love sharia now

I hope he gets so mad he gets an aneurysm

kek

based serbia have you located and destroyed the hill shill Serb?

meltdown lmfao

when did they ever call for Muslim profiling lmao

> "Not on our watch!"
Other then REEEEEE what is their endgame here?

Not up in here, NOT UP HERE!

Nice slide thread.

Also >(((approval polls)))
You mean the same polls that said Hillary was going to win by an unprecedented landslide up until the very last second when real numbers started to come in?

i think he's just a troll posting bait, not an actual hill shill.

> America is not about ........ NATIONALITY.
Yes it is. Unless by having no borders Cenk is implying the USA has a right to dictate the conditions in all other countries. They are in the USA's duristiction after all.

youtu.be/lvdLY1ugyCo?t=4s

The American ideal has failed. Any doubt there was about the ideal of the free-enterprise system as an enabler for freedom and democracy (the only ideal America ever tried to live) should have been killed in 2008, if not before, and it's only that traditionally American stubbornness that stopped us from seeing it. The only thing left to do is to redefine America in terms of identity, white racial identity, and act on that vision of America.

Has anyone noticed how much more Muslim Cenk looks lately? Every day after Trump won, his skin looks darker, he's hair looks more araby, he's sweating more, he has that frenzied jihad look in his eyes.

What's happening to him?

Can we get Cenk sent back to Turkey? Is there anyway to get his citizenship stripped? He would be happier there with other Islamists.

He got into bomb making

haha fuck this sweaty fat roach. OUT

Does that guy have an Austro-hungarian army hat?

a gift that just keeps giving.
your tears are so delicious

>we are a nation of immigrants
Fuck off you fat fuck.

>if you are celebrating this you are unamerican

Thats pretty fucking rich coming from a fucking muslim who calls his show 'the young turks'

Uh oh is the Left being... divided?
^_^

It's because before now he had a subconscious desire to make himself try to be more appealing to the normal white Democrat voter.

Jonk's allegiance lies with sandniggers. He's pissed they don't get to invade America and ethnically cleanse us just like they did to the Armenians, just like they're doing now to the Swedes and Germans.

If ever you start to have a sliver of empathy for ragheads, watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Maher and Harris are criticizing the Islamic faith, not advocating Muslim profiling

>2 and a half minute in
>that cut and volume boost

Quality production, everyone

>Protests were put together by CAIR
>CAIR is part of the Muslim Brotherhood
>The muslims brotherhood's mission statement is about destroying America by using dumb liberals to rot us from within so they can bring us all down
>All these rich white faggots at the airport are being used because of how dumb they are by the muslim brotherhood to help kill us all

Damn I love Scott.

HEBE'S WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Who's this semen demon

>THERES 1K PEOPLE AT LAX
>YEAH WE SURE ARE SHOWING THEM
>THANK YOU AMERICA!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine being so dumb that Muslims consider you a useful idiot.

>learn the hard way
But American people don't actualy care about the ban and it isn't effecting us. Learning the hard way apparently = having useful idiot Marxist stoners shut down an airport because one of their twitter idols told them to.

America wasn't started by a bunch of white guys to house non-whites. This country gets shittier the darker it gets.

>America is not about RACE, or RELIGION, or NATIONALITY

It used to be.

I pray for this, hopefully when they are live I'd love too see cenk die on air

Maybe we should kill 1.5 million of them and start a Youtube channel called the Young Trumps

youtube.com/watch?v=o-c0eWjZ4hg

>calling people unamerican
>brown

KEK

>america was founded by whites for white men of good moral character
>not shitskins

Has Bill Maher ever acknowledged Cenk Uygur's existence before?

Who determines the approval rating? Is the average joe able to vote in these polls?

>CENK UYGUR

This makes his opinion invalid. Browns have no right to tell white countries and white people what they can or should do.

this is the one thing Maher isn't a cuck about usually, has he said anything

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

fucking do it. no one will miss him

I have an honest question; how does somebody who openly denies the existence of a documented genocide have the balls to make disapproving comments about the persecution of a group of people? The entire liberal agenda is filled with hypocrisy.

jew york

The polling places will cold call you and ask for your views. It's supposed to be random.

No one gives a shit about your opinion, subhuman gentile.