Guess I'm with her now

Guess I'm with her now

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017-01-27-JEC-to-Comey-FBI-Datto-Emails-due-2-10.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay

Actually, Bitch. The men who wrote the Constitution defined a U.S. citizen as a White European person of good character.

She's right. Let's kill a hundred thousand foreigners and displace a few million more instead, like true Americans.

She literally destroyed Libya.

Jesus. Constant from larping from the left. Nonstop. Bitch, disappear from politics forever starting now!

>our values

United States Code: Title 8: Chapter 12: Subchapter 2: Part 2: ยง 1182

"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Can Trump finally encarcelate her?

We got your emails! You wont be able to stonewall them past the next election!

Tell that constitution shit to some people shooting guns and worshipping Jesus is Texas.

Hahaha she's back for more!!!

It's not signed -H.

holy fuck is this real???

Indeed.

oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017-01-27-JEC-to-Comey-FBI-Datto-Emails-due-2-10.pdf

Man, she's got this election in the bag. We're looking at our 45th president here, folks. Say it with me-
MADAME

HAHAHAHA

THE LEFT LOST AND THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

FUCK YOU LEFT SIDE!! HAHAHAHA

What would our Founders think of this?!
>You were letting WHO into the country?!

if trump doesn't prosecute her he's a fucking cuck

>who we are

I'm not a career political hack who's been selling her country out for personal enrichment.

damn doc, i love you for this gif

dare I say /our gal/?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

"I stand" No, you are not. This dopey bitch couldn't stand for anything during the campaign and is supposed to stand for something now?

BTW She supported the ban of Muslin with Obama, and the Wall! fucking hypocrite.

Why is this loser trying to tell us winners what to do? Losers don't get a say.

Something that no one, not even the average Sup Forumsack knows.

>if we all band together and like her tweets maybe we can still make her president!

What's the Like/Didn't Vote ratio you reckon?

literally who

>I stand with the foreign actors gathered across the country tonight
she's got the same strings that go to the same puppetmaster too.

It's probably not even her.

Its in the constitution that trump can do this, you fucking kike loving WHORE! Fuck this wretched dried up old cunt!

@GodspeedTrumps: @HillaryClinton So you support her toppling Syria and destroying the country and unleashing ISIS on sovereign nation?

Her response:
@carmenriosss sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of our republic hurtling to its death at the hands of literal nazis

Holy shit, why are feminists so fucking stupid? They really think their with FEELS and their vagina.

>stand with the people defending our values and our constitution

I knew she would support Trump eventually

Anyone else enjoying the meltdown on social media?

God, the tears are great.

>whore bitch anti gunner who violates the 2nd amendment talking about our Constitution

>two-time loser sides with losers

Sad

The investigation is back on.

Notice how that doesn't actually align her with any given group? How it SOUNDS like they're standing up for "the right things" but doesn't define those things?

God, what a yutz.

>defending out values & Constitution.
Is she agreeing that we should lock her up?

6/10 bait
Lefties will repost on FB without fact checking it.

Really emus my meatballs

>kike loving

She was more on the Saudi cock than anything.

So she's advocating political violence? Nasty women

Like anyone listens to public citizen Hillary Clinton.

Who was this again?

>This is not who we are
It actually was for most of history, until the immigration act of '65

before election
>fuck the constitution, it was written by old white slave owners
after election
>I've always been a Constitutionalist, what do you mean I'm a hypocrite?

there's a special place in hell for these opportunist cucks

She's still alive? I thought we defeated her in chapter 7.