EVERYONE IS POSTING FAKE NEWS HOLY SHIT!!!!

EVERYONE IS POSTING FAKE NEWS AND THAT INCLUDES BOTH THE MEDIA (MSM) AND Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ, EVEN OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS FROM GOVERNMENTS NO LONGER HOLD UP TO SCRUTINY!!

WTF IS GOING ON

I WANT TO GO BACK TO NEWSPAPERS AND READING THE TIMES AND FINANCIAL TIMES NOT THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

@realdonaldtrump
Sup Forums

That's the only news worth anything.

>I WANT TO GO BACK TO NEWSPAPERS AND READING THE TIMES AND FINANCIAL TIMES NOT THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!1111
We newspaper now.

Really though I come on here every morning before work and treat it like reading the morning paper.

You summon the god of chaos and not expect things to become chaotic?

FAKE NEWS
REAL JEWS

>I WANT TO GO BACK TO NEWSPAPERS

implying our rags have ever told the fucking truth

infowars.com

you can thank me later

alex jones has been right a ridiculous amount of times this cycle.

i'm starting to believe his more weird shit now like the gay frogs...

HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN'

ABSOLUTELY
SUBVERSIVE

ALEX JONES IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION SHILL

YOU'RE LIVING IN 1984 ALRIGHT AND GUESS WHAT, ITS ALEX JONES WHO IS RUNNING IT

Must be fucking sad living in a world where all the news are DRUMPF BTFO and BLACKED.com

Hillary lost mate, you can stop shilling now

I DON'T SUPPORT HILLARY RETARD

Trust nothing friend, sometimes not even your own thoughts, but then ask yourself are your thoughts really your own original thoughts, or are they meme implanted from somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ

this is true. don't know what to believe anymore. but i do trust trump more then the media.

marginally.

This. Never trust your initial reaction to things in the news. Question it thoroughly. It is likely an engineered response and the result of years of conditioning and pre-programming.

then its time you joined the infowar.

Why do they want us to think that we're winning?
Why have so many jews distanced themselves from him publicly?

So we'll stand behind our president when he sends the nation into another war for the jews and (((they))) will have clean hands when it's over. (((They'll))) say they fought for peace and tolerance and it was those ebil whites that put Trump in office who are to blame for the destruction. War is the jew's harvest.

B-BUT MUH RADICAL ISLAM

YURI BEZMENOV IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY

THE IDEAS HE SPREADS ARE IN LINE WITH CONSERVATIVE VALUES FOR A REASON

HE WANTS PEOPLE TO CREATE THE DIVIDE BETWEEN LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES TRICKING THE CONSERVATIVES INTO THINKING THE LIBERALS HAVE BEEN DUPED BUT IN REALITY BOTH HAVE BEEN DUPED

YOU'RE ALL DUPED

Of course, Yuri is only telling a half truth, but it's a truth regardless. I believe he only left out the originators of the Communist conspiracy, the Jews.

Hearst actually memed a war. The media has always had an agenda.
None of us should trust Sup Forums posters either. We need to make an effort to cite our infographics. It pisses me off when people post a bunch of quotes but don't tell me where I can find the sauce. I don't really doubt that the quote is accurate, but I need some proof before I can totally accept it.

Explain yourself

This.

what ?

>implying i want to read man-child throwing tantrums.

no thanks.

Start a newspaper company then, lad.

Serious suggestion. Learn all about printing presses. Build your own. Make paper from pulp. Ink from resin.

To put it simply, Trump is a judas goat.

The memes are pretty top notch though.

Not really. We see those threads because paid foreign agents are desperate to stop us. Feels pretty good

You nigger.

when was this?

That was from the Democratic National Convention. I think just after Hillary was nominated.

Is this when he wasn't partying? Man, he threw a fit over this shit, unless I'm thinking of some other asshole.

Crisis actors, are you ready to take the tinfoil pill yet Sup Forums.

Most major stories and news narratives aside from natural disasters are per-planned events.

We need a fucking conspiracy board