Leaf hate thread

I need to get some hate out for Trudeau. I am leaving this shithole country in t - 2 months for the land of the free. I have grown up in this faghole nation that has no identity and I am done. Please annex us burgers.

In other news, still using Lee-Enfields in 2017 is pretty damn badass.

How do we annex canada and not absorb their degeneracy?

Nuke/firebomb the cities. The rural area's are decently conservative albeit still smug canacucks.

harp-Seals don't shoot back so you don't need high capacity mags

Mass Murder/Ethnic cleansing

omw to take your place bro :)

take it pablo.. you'll probably freeze to death.

Nuke the entire country, don't let a single living thing remain. You might think the rural people are fine but the truth is every single Canadian is infected with the liberal degeneracy and they will show signs sooner or later.

its ok, ive heard that if my ears ever fall off I should put them inside my mouth so that way they'll stay warm while I get to the nearest hospital

>truth is every single Canadian is infected with the liberal degeneracy and they will show signs sooner or later.
this is for the most part true. I'm part American so that is what perhaps spared me. But this country is a degenerate pile of dog shit overall.

There's been like 30 leaf hate threads today, jesus christ

Well maybe there would be less if you weren't a country filled with arrogant, smug, self-righteous cucks.

Speak for yourself nigger

go suck a muslim dick you faggot. I hope we Americans declare war on you at some point. I'd take years of pent up rage and slaughter you fucking faggots in the battlefield. I just don't know if I'd use a good ol AR or a bullpup tavor. Whatever has higher mag capacity I guess.

actually I think its because Canadians get absolutely wasted on Saturdays and do this every week

Your country has fatasses too. And much, much worse...a Trudeau.

>Canadians get absolutely wasted on Saturdays
every day of the week. It's too fucking cold and boring to do anything else.

CANADA STRONG

CANADA NOT WEAK

CANADA TAKE REVENGE ON WORLD

I know. Please nuke us

Digits and Trudeau dies

please please please

RWDS.

He dies this year from a Peaceful Refugee

Rollin for you leafman.

He dies from internal bleeding from a muzzie cock that pierced through his anus

checked

I'll take it

checked

mass helicopter rides

First Air. Neat.

not brutal enough

butt fuck airline for drunk eskimos

Not just Inuit. Plus I don't think there are any native/inuit stewards. None that I've seen anyway.

Dood, they are rangers. literal park rangers. ofc locals are going to be majority up north.