I unironically think you are all scum

This isn't a bait thread. You guys are actually terrible excuses for human beings.

'Day of the Rope'?! Fucking seriously? How in the fuck is a day of murdering innocent people because of their skin some sort of meme here? Do you ever stop and think about the implications of what you're joking about?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? If your beliefs are so strong, why do you hide your faces? To keep your jobs?!? Lol if your movement was that important to you, wouldn't your job or social status cease to matter? What kind of pathetic, cowardly revolutionary army are you guys anyway?

Cant wait until we overthrow Trudeau and get rid of degenerates like OP

I would tell you to fuck off back to tumblr, but even they're too mature for you.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

they aren't innocent

>because of their skin
Read a fucking book.
Even leftist academics like Steven Pinker acknowledge race is real. He just doesn't think we should treat people differently because of it.

That's a lot of assumptions.

You're not really here for dialogue or discussion, if you were this is not the right foot to start things off on.

Would you like to try again?

What's with all the shills tonight?

As for (you), the Left doesn't deserve a conversation anymore. You deserve a bullet, and I won't hesitate and will feel no remorse. Now fuck off.

>wouldn't your job matter
We're in the recruiting phase. We still need jobs because we need to eat we don't take handouts like you leftards

you know, aside from it being very over-the-top and preachy, along with the rather silly mysticism bullshit

the turner diaries were pretty fucking good

Honestly, no one cares what you think. I only read your first sentence and it's just another tumblr post. Your opinion is meaningless.

You finally discovered fascist/racist/Nazis are the real niggers, not to mention a bunch of passive aggressive bitches. They would look you in the face and hit you a wry smile then go home to fume about you for the rest of the day like the little faggots they are.

They behind their anonymity because they are afraid of confrontation, would laugh of Richard Spencer and any other digsuting individual who publicly announce themselves but know they themselves will never do it because they are pansy ass white boys who need their tendies or else they go full apeshit when things don't go their way.

I'm a coward but at least I know that, these guys? They think they're hot shit and that makes it even funnier how delusional they are.

Nigger, I repeat, nigger.

>muh feefees
It's nothing but talk posted here anyways, if people exercising their freedom of speech offends you then you should probably stop using the internet. This board is called POLITICALLY INCORRECT, so heck off.

RARE

satire

day of the rope refers to corrupt lawmakers and politicians, not the shitskins...

And when it's convenient, people like OP

>Sup Forums is one person
>implying I'm not living on NEETbucks

Your first day here?

Top kek

You don't have to be here. Yet here you are you fucking liberal shit. You know how you don't get offended by us? DON'T COME HERE

Magical.

Brock and Soros shills

>'Day of the Rope'?! Fucking seriously?
It clearly has never been serious

What Sup Forums don't realize is that Trump is the actual plant the corrupt elite are using to destroy this country. They are in the early stages of realizing this truth. Hillary was just as bad, which is why she was used to put him in office. Trump presidency, not Hillary, was the endgame they were planning for all along. This country will be divided beyond repair, and will very soon fall apart.

It's not too late for Americans to come to our senses though. But it will be, and when that day comes we will have only ourselves to blame.

FUCK ALL LEAFS! KEEP SUCKING THAT REFUGEE COCK!

How much are they paying you shill?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

day of the rake. fucking leaf

There's no nazis to fight in Trinidad. Maybe you can interrogate a rich white tourist and then under suspicion beat them to a bloody pulp while their family or friends watch.

>1 post by this ID

only an idiot will show his face. I don't believe in a god, so i have no morale hangups or guilt when I lie for the sake of a friendly social status. but here on the interwebs, it's day of the rake every day.

remember to kill yourself on your way out lol

I'll elaborate my point. Firstly, Trump is being used to invalidate fascism, the far right, and white supremacy. He is being used to make a fool of you all. He was the "carrot" (get it, cause he's orange) used to bait you guys out of the closet, and he's leaving you all out to dry on the world stage. You've all outed yourselves and your autism is ruining whatever validity you ever hoped to gain.

This will cause the greatest rift between the races our country has seen in 50 years. Could very well cause a race war, which will ruin the economy.

Americans will realize how badly we've shit the bed, and that's where NWO Chad will come along to sweep us off our feet.

This would have happened regardless, however. It only would have happened faster with Hillary. Trump gives us maybe a few more years. Maybe.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

you have no idea what you are talking about. put the bong down

Day of rope is for leftists. Just so happens most shitskins and niggers love the leftist gibs.

Your opinion is dismissed and your self-righteous morality is laughable. You will get no answer because you lack understanding.

Also niggers are so violent towards whites that the day of the rope isn't killing innocent blacks. It is hanging guilty violent niggers.

Lol nice bait leaf. Ill spare you on the day of the rope and add your nubile ass to my concubine

It's true. It's happening. By 2020 the terms "cuck" and "alt right" will be looked at with the same cringe and distain as "triggered" and "problematic" are today. Your party will soon be over. That was a double entendre, just so you know.

Ughh disgusting antifa shill. Everytime I see you guys protesting I wonder how long it takes before post your selfie from your "resistance" march to garner likes from minorites

(You) cocksucking Canadians make the world sick.
Fuck off, Justin. Your day will come too.

Yeah..that's what it means...

this.

>canada

>It's another" Sup Forums is an unified ideology" episode

Outed ourselves to whom? Antifa are the violent ones in the world's eyes. We are peaceful basket weaving forum

I'm not sure you're getting that I hate both sides. I see you as both different sides of the same coin and are ruining this country. Then again reading comprehension has never been a strong point for your kind.

If Trump is going to drone strike assassinate anyone, please let it be Trudeau. We're not talking about hanging a bunch of innocent people, we're talking about hanging a bunch of degenerates, who in better days would have been executed or imprisoned by the law.

all posts are boring af atm and stupid. i quit. fu. leaf.

>How in the fuck is a day of murdering innocent people because of their skin some sort of meme here?
It's not because of their skin, but for DOING nigger things.

A FUCKING LEAF

The damage has already been done to the radical left. It's the radical right's time for anal blazing since the left is already the punching bag of the public right now. The people can't be too unified or they'll be difficult to control once it all goes to shit. You call me crazy now, but ten years ago a candidate like Donald Trump wasn't even in the realm of possibility. The American public is easily manipulated. And the fact that anyone still believes Trump is an anti establishment politician is sad. He is not on our side.

>innocent
>(((people)))

> This isn't bait

>this isn't bait threat?.kys

So what you're saying is you're all doomed? How can you live/think like this, man?

So you want us to doxx ourselves?

I'm going to bed now. But remember, all politicians are corrupt. The more you admire one the more you are playing into their hands. You must question everything they say or do. You must question who they associate with. You must hold them accountable for their words and actions. Otherwise you do nothing but uphold the status quo.

I don't like Obama either by the way, so I'm not upset that Trump took his place. I preferred him over Hillary, but that doesn't mean I think he's good.

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON LEAF
DEUS VULT

nite user

What little glimmer of hope for humanity I have left believes that this country will become more unified and harmonious than ever when this is all over.

But the other 97% of me feels that our future is not bright.

Good night.

niggers and spics are people. leafs are not. OP should just rope himself and let the coloreds go.

>Sup Forums is satire

kek

D
A
Y
O
F
R
A
K
E

I'm with you brother. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Right? You'd think that people would put two and two together that a board called politically incorrect would have multiple views that don't all get along and that conflict would be a given, but all that time they've spent in the reddit hugbox has completely fucked their cognitive abilities beyond repair.

>all politicians are corrupt
You must have conveniently forgotten that Trump entered as a businessman not a politician.

You must have conveniently forgotten that Trump was originally the red-headed stepson that both sides of the establishment attacked with as much vitriol as they had done to Ron Paul.

You must have also forgotten that until Trump became the full President and just the Pres-elect, that people with the GOP were still trying to take shots at him.

Damn, that's a lot of things that you are conveniently forgetting about the overall situation, isn't it?

In the end, we made the only choice we could that made the most sense considering the circumstances and the big picture.