Getting mad that another minority is taking their place

>Getting mad that another minority is taking their place

hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/116644/the-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK. Not on the bottom of the subjugation totem pole any longer. BTFO.

>suspected race soldiers

bump for more lolz

Mfw i wish it where true

Lobbyists BTFO
ISIS BTFO
Syria BTFO
EPA BTFO
Mexico BTFO
Muslims BTFO

It will be one thing after another, and they'll always be playing catch up. Always.

This mother fucker is a madman, and in the greatest way possible.

Well to be quite honest the Democrats have no use for niggers unless it's for votes. Muslims are their new pet minority. They have already tossed gays aside and now favor trannies and mudslimes.

>trump's black vote grows to 25% in 2020

Theyre an amalgamation of degenerates and it takes all of them combined to out vote normal white people. They're just now realizing theyve been pandered to with broken promises.

How would this guy even live if he couldn't constantly bitch about oppression?

It seems to be his lifeblood.

>Blacks are being repeatedly executed in the streets by suspected race soldiers
Nani?

About time they got woke to this. Bill Clinton said something like bringing in refugees to Detroit and fixing it up for them is a peachy idea, I was surprised no blacks chimped out over that.

FUCK OFF, WEEB

Intersectionality is a failed meme of a platform. The dems won't learn this lesson for another 6 years.

>racist super soldiers
Dude what lmao

>People don't care about blacks

Woooaaw

>About time they got woke to this.
>I'll have the niggers voting democrat for 100 years
nah, they never woke up. they had a planned 100 year nap they were allowed to wake up from. things are according to plan.

When the fuck did we get a Black ban? They're still fucking everywhere.

while I understand that pic related has his grievances, he's wrong since he thinks police officers have some kind of genocidal blood lust towards blacks, thus disqualifying his argument. Its also ironic that he's complaining about muslims and his name is nasheed, most likely not his birth name but instead an adopted name since its "black sounding." He probably doesn't realize that muslims enslaved blacks in africa centuries before the colonial era and that Nasheed isn't a uniquely black surname any more than a surname like Smith or Jackson is. Not to mention that arab muslims are extremely racist according to link related. That being said, I wouldn't even be writing this if I lived in a country where crime was virtually non existent and the nation's capital wasn't a cesspool of third world garbage festering in what is supposed to be the crown jewel of your people's inheritance and legacy. Fuck diversity

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/116644/the-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/

It happens every time, they get instant and raging victimhood envy if someone else takes the spotlight even for one day. I remember BLM was furious about the Bataclan coverage because they had a big protest planned that day.

Mexicans and Blacks kill more blacks than whites.

Mexicans pretty much ethnically cleansed Los Angeles and other cities where mexican gangs became the majority.

>Asians so well behaved

My god an Asian/whites only civilization would be utopia.

Compton is now majority mexican

Tariq Nasheed is your typical hotep wewuzkangz black nationalist type. You should see his videos about "bed wenches", its an absolutely laughable jealousy.