Just sit back and realize how fucking awesome and hilarious this whole thing is. Did they not see this coming?

Just sit back and realize how fucking awesome and hilarious this whole thing is. Did they not see this coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zZmvTLNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-a-plan-for-urban-renewal1
cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-refugee-holocaust-remembrance-day/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He stated this during his campaign for one whole year before he became president.

Did they just ignore everything Trump said during his campaign rallies and primaries?

Most people who hate Trump didn't listen to him at all, and never visited his website. They just had 10 second clips played by their favorite form of media, of Trump saying something that seems scary when limited to a small clip.

Yes. Liberals are in denial and it is hilarious. I can't wait until they start having city-wide riots after federal funding is cut off to sanctuary cities and deportations start taking place. I'll imagine I will be sent to HR a few times due to the perpetual boner I'll have 24/7.

Just be sure to wear the hospital gowns backwards.

They were too busy being obnoxious smug jackasses to listen to anything any of us had to say.

>WAHHH! I didn't think he would actually do something he said he was going to do during his whole campaign.

this

Yea, this shouldn't be a fucking surprise. If people actually looked on his website instead of looking at his Twitter and speeches, they would have a better idea of who this guy is and what he intends to do. Like with "draining the swamp" and his 10-point plan for black America.

Shitposting aside liberals are very, very stupid and know jack shit about governing or the law, especially those who only remember Obama as President.

Many really do believe that enforcing the laws, protecting the border, deporting criminal aliens, etc. are against the law and unconstitutional. Many truly think if any random mud steps foot on US soil they are entitled to stay and should have every right as someone whose entire family was born here.

Their extreme line of "thought" has created such a rift in political ideaology that a civil war or balkanization is an inevitability.

They were merely consoling themselves.

HE IS UNSTOPPABLE

Checked. I actually do work for a hospital, but I am a finance manager and mainly telecommute.

That's a nice flag.

That feeling when you scan and see "ER" not "HR" and think of the boner pill medicine warnings, and Kek blesses you and you're still somehow right. Can't get tired of all this winning.

To be fair, I didnt either. Like many I became accustomed to people promising the world and then doing a small fraction of what was on their to do list. I've been pleasantly surprised by this last week alone. Also its been fucking hilarious to watch the Chernobyl level meltdown of the left over the last week. If I'm pleasantly surprised I cant imagine how the brains of the party of literally shaking are handling it.

>not only can he legally ban them from entering
>if any airlines defy him and bring in aliens, he can stop their flights from coming in from ANY COUNTRY

holy SHIT

OYYYYYYYYYY
Fucking goyim shitters I swear

He didn't ban muslim immigration, it's literally fake news. He did what many presidents (including obongo) did before him and no one in the media gave a shit about. He only fucked up with the green cards part (that isn't even in the EO).

Read the EO here pastebin.com/zZmvTLNY

More on the topic here

I'm literally shaking with laughter and joy at the last two weeks of sheer winning.

It's been one week. That's it. I have no idea how I will make it 4 years (no, eight!) without keking to death.

It is amazing how low the bar was with Obama that I forgot how quick a motivated leader can work.

people aren't used to politicians following up on their campaign promises

Fagbook says its nothing.

>Did they not see this coming?
they thought 2017 would be "better" for some reason that was never specified

we need a fucking jewish ban more than muslim they are the ones who cause all this shit

They were too busy losing their minds at his comments

Libs couldn't even describe any of his policies, except state that they were "racist" without explaining why

Well put.

This is not a Racial, Religious, or Regional Ban...this is a ban of 7 specific countries and the argument needs to be against THAT...not some off topic emotional rant about racism etc
It is a stupid ban

And the argument needs to stay here or you end up losing it
Why these seven countries

About a year ago, President Obama and Homeland Security identified 7 countries as a terrorist threat to the US based on the growing amount of terror attacks in the world from these regions....And yes it is the exact same 7 countries that Trump banned.

Obama's response to Homeland was to remove the "visa waiver program" in these 7 countries... This meant that anyone coming from these 7 countries would have to be fully vetted.

Trump took these same 7 countries and over reacted banning them all for 90 days
The seven were not picked because of racism, Trump business interests, etc...they were picked because even the previous administration thought they were more "dangerous" than the surrounding countries in the region...

I FUCKING HATE THE MEDIA SO MUCH
We cannot have honest discussions about shit because no one knows what is actually going on without doing a shit ton of boring research on their own

>Did they just ignore everything Trump said during his campaign rallies and primaries?
Pretty much.

Liberals realize it is in Trump's ability and not against the constitution and are only left with the option of "it's nothing", because they know this lost.

Think back to as little as two hours ago. How important was it then? They are just admitting defeat and downplaying the loss. Think about any diehard sportsfan after their team loses a game. Same thing.

He's solidifying his re-election. This controversy is what made him popular.

I fully agree with it, and will be voting for him again in 2020.
>tfw in swing state

Yeah, I'm with you there. One week, and I feel like I need a goddamn seatbelt. I half expected him to be more of the same, bend to the pressure, and just get more of the same. But he's doing it. He's really doing it. I'm going to sit here, sit my scotch, and marvel watching what real leadership looks like as the nation returns to being all it can be, as the snowflakes start melting down.

NEVER CALL ITA MUSLIM BAN! This is the media subverting the dialogue. He banned high risked nations. DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT.

I realize now just what exactly it is like to be in love with a man. I understand the Greeks and their appreciation for strong men. I understand just why gay men and women call men like this 'daddy'. God I wish I was his.

exactly, and the worse part is that no one bothers to read the ACTUAL fucking executive order to see this

The amount of retards talking about "muh golf courses in egypt" pisses me off

More articles and full EO here

even fucking Rand Paul proposed this, and no one cared when he did

Except, it's not a Muslim ban. The left is making it out as complete idiots, perhaps that was the intention.

What 10 point plan? I didn't see anything to indicate that.

is this lawfag right?

Liberal are on suicide watch.

They are RAGING. I live in Chicago, and I have never seen the general population this upset about anything.

Evey day I log on Facebook and see literally 100+ people posting 5-10 articles per day about how evil Trump is.

It's the same people who said he wouldn't do anything he said he would do. Now they're eating their words.

Fucking retarded pieces of shit. We need to herd all libfags to california and then break it off into the ocean. Every single day I just bask in their anger, sadness, despair and outrage. I want them to feel powerless, and watch their disgusting nihilistic faggy progressive values just get washed away by Donald fucking Trump.

I am hoping we start seeing liberals actually kill themselves.

he's been saying it for the last 18 months.

and they act all surprised. just shows you that libtards have no fucking idea about anything. they probably forgot what they did 5 minutes prior.

I know this is true because any ammunition they never used the things he said against him, save for the few things the media picked up that were usually a lie

Just opened my Gentleman Jack and my gf gets off of work in an hour. Enjoy the night, brother. I expected Trump to make good on his word, but I expected what he did already to take 3-4 weeks, simply due to career politicians being cocksuckers (McCain, Graham). I am trally impressed on what he did in a week. Truly the first time I could say we have a leader that cares about us in a long time.

BECAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!

>8 days in

4 MORE YEARS!!

same goes for the people who voted for him

>palindrome
>thoth approves
Soon.

Truly an amazing week indeed. Enjoy it! Savor it, for we may never come this way again.

Source On everything you've said? I want to shut all the harpies down on my social media.

They assumed he would take power and use it to his benefit, like the 1000's of politicians before him.

He's the first president since the founding fathers to follow through with his word with actions, in less than a weeks time.

*fistpumps*
*moonwalks*

I couldn't have heard better news. Thanks user.

Yep, and a big reason is that he was indebted to nobody. Already wealthy. Had no mouths to feed after being elected. Just as he said during the race. He's only there to help repay the country that gave him his empire.

I won't be surprised if major violence begins breaking out.

>watch their disgusting nihilistic faggy progressive values just get washed away by Donald fucking Trump.
Jesus Christ, user. Are you TRYING to get me to masturbate?

I second this I want them to kill themselves

Heh

as much as i am glad about the ban i kinda wish there was a grace period where citizens could come back. i imagine there are people there for work and stuff that are now stuck in one of those bungholes

>Shitposting aside liberals are very, very stupid and know jack shit about governing or the law,
Nobody was ever shitposting. Liberalism is an actual, legitimate mental illness and there is really nothing funny about it.

>doesn't ban Saudi Arabia
>sells them weapons instead

I don't understand, is there a gun behind everyone's desk that I can't see that tells people to suck Saudi Arabian dick? Justin Trudeau talks the good shit about feminism, then sells out to Saudi Arabia in the end. Trump talks the good shit about IslamoFascists, then sells out to Saudi Arabia.

The country funds terrorism, oppresses women, and lets the rest of the world handle the refugees. But okay, I guess let's all pucker up.

Donald Trump: Forget Illegals - Lets Bring In More Europeans

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

IT'S HAPPENING

HE HAS PLANNED THIS FOR YEARS

Trump is literaly Hitler. Now, my wife and my 7 or 8 children cant come to your country, not learn your language and not demand special treatment. Our great Allah told us we have to kill and enslave unbelievers. This is not fair, i already finished my training in Iraq, this is really bad timing.

I don't know man, Saudi Arabia needs to be fucking nuked and we all know it.

The best bit is he has them sperging out over something obama did. They don't even realise they fell for a lefty mind fuck and cant think bad thoughts about dear leader just because he was a protected minority.

He's trumped them yet again.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-a-plan-for-urban-renewal1

kek

it's a death throes cash-grab laugh-riot for the Ages!

a ti mene jebeš ?

>what is oil
Its why Obama let fracking slide. The only way you can nuke the entire middle east is if we make more oil or wean ourselves off of it.

It was funny to laugh at their mental deficiency, but now that it's starting to really set in that these retards can't be rehabilitated, yeah, not very funny anymore.

>iran, literally hitler according to our greatest ally, iraq, enough said, syria, literally ISIS
>banned
>indonesia, says mean things and is muslim, egypt, gets bombed occasionally, UAE, oil, saudi arabia, international geopolitics
>not banned

don't see what's so hard to understand

OHHHHH SHEEEEEIT

America is about to become fully uncucked.

The real question is

if civil war breaks, would you step up to defend him? Or would you let libs take over?

because 2016 was so bad

HOOOOLLLYYY FUUUCCCKKK

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR WHITE NATIONALIST WHAT THE FUCK

How has nobody seen this? If the media finds this it will be chaos

Im pretty sure there isnt a definitive answer on how humanity should be governed.

No matter the type, were all just winging it basically. Trump changed everything. People are uncomfortable and making loud noises. If he does anything actually insane, then we should all flip our lids.

Why cant we as people fucking wait and see rather than wanting to go back to the way things were?

I think there might be a hidden agenda to this ban

cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/trump-refugee-holocaust-remembrance-day/index.html

By baiting the leftist Jew into speaking up, he draws attention to Israel's own policies of banning pretty much all Muslims and anyone who isn't racially Jewish from gaining refugee status or any sort of permanent residency. This puts them in a hard place of having to explain why they are against this ban when their own country has an even harsher form of sweeping exclusions against Muslim immigrants. If it's like anything we've seen from the election, Trump is a master at turning opposing groups against themselves and each other. This might be Trump's way of keeping the Jew in check.

>Many really do believe that enforcing the laws, protecting the border, deporting criminal aliens, etc. are against the law and unconstitutional.

Globalist indoctrination has been so thorough. They're ready for their capsule bed in shlomo tower working for shlomo inc for rent and shop credits to spend at shlomo emporium.

Holy shit. Everyone look at this. Trump is aware of the demographic shift.

Yes. The left as reached cult levels of insanity and they don't entertain outside ideas for even a moment. They rather scream and cover their ears.

The banned countries are the ones that have been on the neocon shitlist for ages. The only country specifically called out in the EO was Syria. The rest were by reference to a law that Obama signed, which singles out the same seven countries that Wes Clark said were targets for being toppled by the neocons.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
He's been planning this since his countrymen in government betrayed him and so many other true Americans on that fateful day of September 11th, 2001.

They were too busy in denial that Trump already foresook his promises before he was even sworn in. Trust me, shills kept on repeating it.