What are trumptards going to do when his muslim ban works as good as getting rid of the muslims as gun control did for...

what are trumptards going to do when his muslim ban works as good as getting rid of the muslims as gun control did for stopping gun violence

you relize this is something a democrat would do right,maybe republicans need to get rid of the people who are in charge of picking their president candidates because its obvious they dont have a fuckin clue anymore

what are you going to do when it does work? literally just don't want them around. neither do most people.

muslims are not banned

The reason gun bans and drug bans don't work is because people still want guns and drugs.

Show me the demand for Muslims. Doubt you'll find it. Lol

He didn't ban Muslims you idiot. He banned people from terrorist countries. India had a majority of Muslims, but it's not on the list. Russia has Muslims in it, but it's not on the list. Qatar is majority Muslim, but it's not on the list.

Get your facts straight, dumb ass.

Less muslims = good

No matter how you look at it lmao

Which of the countries that he banned have produced terrorists that have attacked mainland USA? Which of the countries that have produced terrorists that have attacked the mainland USA have been banned?

>What are proactive measures taken based on who intelligence says are currently the biggest threats, rather than reactive measures?

yeah let's wait until it happens first, great plan

This is not a Racial, Religious, or Regional Ban...this is a ban of 7 specific countries and the argument needs to be against THAT...not some off topic emotional rant about racism etc
It is a stupid ban

And the argument needs to stay here or you end up losing it

Why these seven countries

About a year ago, President Obama and Homeland Security identified 7 countries as a terrorist threat to the US based on the growing amount of terror attacks in the world from these regions....And yes it is the exact same 7 countries that Trump banned.

Obama's response to Homeland was to remove the "visa waiver program" in these 7 countries... This meant that anyone coming from these 7 countries would have to be fully vetted.

Trump took these same 7 countries and over reacted banning them all for 90 days
The seven were not picked because of racism, Trump business interests, etc...they were picked because even the previous administration thought they were more "dangerous" than the surrounding countries in the region...

I FUCKING HATE THE MEDIA SO MUCH

We cannot have honest discussions about shit because no one knows what is actually going on without doing a shit ton of boring research on their own

not a muslim ban

What muslim ban?

>13 people are injured by somali terrorist attacks
>nobody from the 7 banned countries has ever killed an american!

>muh excuse that Islam is a religion of peace

>you relize this is something a democrat would do right

The cognitive dissonance you've been reduced to is absolutely thrilling to behold

Let's be serious. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Lebanon, and Egypt have far more potential to produce terrorists than fucking Sudan or Yemen. Trump conveniently skipped over these countries because America has economic and strategic interests in there, but who gives a fuck about Yemen.

This is largely a symbolic measure meant to appease nativists and will do little to actually prevent terrorist attacks and will serve to undermine American counterinsurgency efforts abroad. He should just fucking ban all of the goatfuckers instead of pretending to.

This. Go back to your Facebook echo chamber.

It's not a Muslim ban and it's only 90 days, presumably until we can get the "extreme vetting" system at DHS up and running.

The left is overreacting. This is actually a restrained and mild measure.

Yeah, man. All those Iranian terrorists.

>Gun control stopped gun violence
Oh now I KNOW you aren't being serious
>Sage

you can't illegally buy a muslim in a neighboring state and carry him without a registration.

people are, and this may be shocking so I hope you are sitting, different than objects when it comes to regulation.

Congrats, you fail at reading comprehension.

>you can't illegally buy a muslim in a neighboring state and carry him without a registration.

But why not? If I keep my Muslim separate from my explosives and keep him locked up when I'm not using him, then can't I be a responsible Muslim owner?

>republicans need to get rid of the people who are in charge of picking their president candidates

they did everything possible for Trump to not be president

>which have attacked USA?
Yeah, expand that France, Germany, UK, Sweden, etc. and I bet you get a big fucking list.

Yeah I was disappointed not to see Saudi. Hopefully Trump severs ties with them soon, considering his stance on Syria

Where terrorists were born:
>2016 Berlin truck attack: Tunisia
>2016 Nice truck attack: Tunisia
>2016 Brussels bombings: Morocco, Sweden
>2015 Paris attacks: Belgium, France, Morocco, Syria (just one guy)
>2015 Ile-De-France attacks: France
>2005 London bombings: UK, Jamaica

To be sure, they were all shitskins born to immigrants, but largely from places like Pakistan and Algeria. Basically, out of all the major terrorist attacks in Europe, only one has come from Syria, a country on Trump's ban list.

Please tell me why Tunisia isn't on the list, and while we're at it, can we just ban brown people from France and Belgium too?