Pol, how can you ever recover?

these guys fuck

Fake news

They also want to ban abortions.

I want more dead babies.

>fags don't believe in god
>believe in the sanctity of marriage and marry me in a big church and bake my anal gape cake

I really enjoy the Gingrich speeches about Trumpism at the Heritage foundation.

i dont care about the religion, gay shit, and abortion stuff

i dont think trump does either, he just wants to maga

>none of the men in the picture oppose same sex marriage

He does care about the abortion stuff

This

by focusing on their message and influence rather than personal lives

im sure you dont want the public knowing how you sit on a coke bottle every night

Donald Trump is the only president to support gay marriage before it was legalized nationwide, and even commended Elton John on helping pass the Civil Partnership Act in England

>There's a lot to celebrate this holiday season. Elton John married his long-time partner David Furnish on December 21. That's the first day that civil partnerships between gay couples became legal in England under the new Civil Partnership Act.

>Elton credits David with helping him kick drug and alcohol addictions that nearly killed him. The pair has been together for 12 years. I know both of them and they get along wonderfully. It's a marriage that's going to work.

>Elton made the ceremony a small private affair involving only his and David's parents as witnesses. The couple just didn't want to make a big deal out of the wedding. They really wanted to keep things low key.

>By all accounts, Elton and David had every tabloid and every entertainment magazine knocking at their door begging for exclusive rights to the affair. By some news reports, the couple turned down an offer of $11 million to record their wedding for British television. But Elton said, "Our relationship isn't up for grabs. It doesn't come with a price tag."

>In any event, I'm very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other. Good luck, Elton. Good luck, David. Have a great life.

>(But because I wasn't invited, do I still have to send them a toaster?)

Why do I care where another dudes penis has been?

they want to create their own fag god and make everyone worship him.

that's at the heart of every movement, really. A 'better' God.

(((Allen Clifton)))

every fucking time

Gingrich and Rush did while it was politically convenient

Trump supports gay marriage though

desu I don't think he does. As a matter of fact I don't think he really believes in God either. He's a pragmatist and rightfully so. Who cares anyway

>Trump has shown nothing but support of the LGBT community
>already said the matter of gay marriage has been settled
>if the SCOTUS somehow reverted it by way of conservative collateral damage, Trump already said he'd never sign a bill banning gay marriage nationally. He'd leave it up to the states
>two of those fags in the chart don't even have anything to do with Trump's administration

o i am a laffin

stupid liberals, Trump never said anything about fag marriage

did same one say GAY?

Three or four of those people support legal gay marriage. What's the issue?