Too many white dudes enjoy hiking and shieet

Outside Online Director: Scott Rosenfield (jew) LUL

That's a lie I see homeless niggers all the time

Stolen from the earlier thread. You can't fool me.

My uncle has a hunting shop in Indiana and people just think he's a native american.

He actually goes along with it and makes up bullshit about random tribes to entertain his clients.

hiking, rock climbing, and cycling are massively cucked by sjws so go ahead and kill those activities off even more

niggers get out of our national parks
RE

I go hiking to get away from this shit, goddamnit

Isn't there like a billion nigs roaming around kicking stones in Africa anyway?? Fail to see the diversity problem, if anything they're Overrepresented kek

>please buy our stuff non-white market

Only expressed with the power of autism.

Lol, Pablito el Loco Hombre.

>cycling
Delete this!

Gee.. shitposting is been hard today

Why

Why is this a thing?
Why do libtards go around looking for obscure shit and look for racial differences in participation? What do they even accomplish? Who even cares what other people do in their spare time and what colour their skin is. How does that even enter someones rationale?
Its like me thinking... hmm I wonder how white stamp collectors are? OH MY GOD THERE ARE BARELY ANY LBGT STAMP COLLECTORS!

Seriously. Nothing is stopping anyone from going and doing whatever they want. A bunch of ceo libtards virtue signalling and trying to make themselves seem important is just pathetic.

Most black people I know freak out if they get 5 feet outside of a city. Plus $1000 says the writer here couldn't hike a mile without passing out, so why should he care about outdoor sports?

>media is failing
>clibait shit is easiest to make, most profitable
>media exploits leftist retards into labeling random shit sexist/racist/etc
>media get shekels from both retard leftists, alt right/nazis/conservatives/whatever who click on it just to see shit to be mad about

The sjw plague was made to click on clickbait

>be black
>Love outdoors, hiking, cross country, traveling etc
>Try to get bros and homies to join
>"fuck outta here with that white shit nigga. Why you always actin lightskin"
Feels bad man

>non white people have no spirit for adventure
I would have thought the last 900 years would have made that obvious

Good effort.

When they're losing feet to the beetus the joke will be on them, good sir.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The sailing, swimming, and deep-sea diving industry has far too few black african-american negros of color in them.

We should start tossing them in the Ocean.

bruh where do you live?
I'm in the same boat

Gonna take up Scuba diving in spring, spending the year getting good at swimming and saving for the gear.
Any divers here? I'd ask if diving was redpilled, but thats fucking gay

Sup Forums was right.
Sup Forums is always right.
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Niggers are so god damn ugly. There should be a law mandating that they have 50% Euro blood from now on. Nig-nog faces look like orcs.

Do NOT trust He is a white boi and wants to rape and murder you off the side of a hiking trail with no one around to hear or see

fuck you I'm only half white

That's a lot of blood transfusions.

'ere boys, come down to the woods sometime with me.

>Joe Jackson

white genocide

IT'S DA WHITE MALES !

Quit hanging around with niggers.

>hobbies
>needing activists
REEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SHIT REEEEEEEEE

embrace the lightskin

hey faggots

Philly
I don't as much but these are guys I grew up with so I try to reach out. The hood is fuckin depressing I don't know how you can get so used to trappin and not wanting to go somewhere new and stay active. But I moved to the burbs when I was young so different mentality I guess
I always do Sup Forumsro

now this is a mexican immigrant that has earned his spot

OH SHIT I LIVE JUST OUTSIDE PHILLY

pls rspnd

>>"fuck outta here with that white shit nigga. Why you always actin lightskin"

Do they really associate anything "new" with being white? Is it true that you accuse each other of "acting white" when you do good in school?

Mexican here. I've been to a lot of far hikes. Yes, it is 90% white, 5% Asian and Indian and 5% everyone else.

In some places you could spend an entire week and count every black person on one hand. To me, it is a matter not of race but of money. The only Asians out there are almost always Chinese because they have the most money right now. Next is Indians, then anyone else that can afford it. It is not cheap going to these places. I'm in 2,500 in debt just from Zion National Park in Utah and Humboldt County in CA. That's not money niggers can just throw around.

Hi Belize

You can Kik me inhibitor9 but pls don't be a strange white boi out there to rape and kill me
It's just if something doesn't match up with typical hood culture. I'd get teased for liking alt rock more than hip hop or dressing proper instead of having a sag. I don't get it but I wasn't gonna just change myself for the sake of fitting in. Problem in the hood is that there's more pressure to be like the real niggas

whenever I get around to it I'll send you a picture of my hand to prove I'm melanin enriched

One time my dad took me to Bass Pro in Toronto and said "this is the only place in town without any niggers or pakis." Hunting and fishing are the white man's pastimes.

To be fair so do most of the natives. I worked with them for years. Making up insane bullshit to tell earnest whites is recreation. They're the masters of deadpan, but it's great to see them finally crack up when the tourists leave.

Sounds good my nigga

It's ironic because the niggers around here love being outdoors. Hanging around on street corners and sheeeet.

Devicive language. Could have just said, "not enough blacks in the woods". Are they trying to sell (yes, freedom is an industry) the idea to blacks(don't read these articles) or guilt the granola whites (fish in barrel)? Blacks are affraid of deer, bodies of water, but probably wanna crush backpacker bush. Hmmm...

One other possibility is that they know that the outdoors is 90% white and whites know those territories like the back of their hands. Blacks feel vulnerable around that many whites in unknown remote locations.

Any books about swimming by blacks ?

lol

>"Why you trynna pretend to be homeless NICKKAH?"
>"We fixin to go get some popcone scrimps."

We wuz Bear LaMarcus Grylls in sheeit

Dont worry. Black people dont care about nature.

Blacks require instant gratification, which is why rape is prevalent among them. They aren't going to be doing no nature walks contemplating the universe an shit.

They want to destroy the white race and everything white males enjoy. They're on the level of niggers in that they find destruction the most amusing thing in their lives.

>You are not allowed to have any hobbies of your own
>You are not allowed to have any culture of your own
>You are not allowed to have any country of your own
>You are not allowed to have anything of your own
>Everything you own belongs to non-whites more than you

And people wonder why Trump put a gag order on the National Park service? Gee I wonder why.

You want to really make them mad, you should a job, get married, and raise your kids

Whats next black people getting into woodworking?
jesus thats all there is left besides hockey

You would think there would be a lot more nigs with their ability to climb trees.

So when you bring up racist qualities towards whites its okay but say too many African Americans enjoy rap and it'd be take down instantly this is just bullshit.

You don't own nothing GOY you know I can't wait till 2018 bye bye soros

>"The Outdoor Industry has too many White dudes"
Maybe it's because almost no dindus leave the cities or live in small towns that are close to forests. They don't have time to go hiking, as drug-dealing,rioting, and shooting each other is their priority.

There's way too much wilderness and way too much urge to explore in our blood to have any effect.

I remember walking all day in the mountains in cold weather and the only other people we met were white Texans with cowboy hats who'd traveled across half the globe to torture themselves as we did in the Norwegian wilderness.

Kek wills it! Show those niggers how Black Gentlemen act!

People hate it when others improve and take up new, useful hobbies

This shit is why we are swinging back against the left in such a hard and merciless way.

Until they learn their lesson, we will not relent.

I saw a total of two black families going to yellowstone. One was a veteran though.

It's not so much what others are doing that they hate, but what it causes them to think and feel as a result. It reminds them of their own flaws, weaknesses, and failings in life. Dumb people have extremely poor emotional intelligence so being angry at themselves becomes being angry at you because they simply don't process emotion the same way.

If I get angry, I analyze what caused this, who, if applicable, and if it was my own fault, I take responsibility for my own fuck up.

If they get angry, they just look at whatever or whoever has told them something, regardless if it's a misunderstanding, and get angry at them.
Small wonder that the SJWs are absolutely filled to the motherfucking brim with low emotional IQ people sporting the fishlips look.

>only Niggers in this thread

Islam > Niggers

It's probably how whites feel in the ghetto just with less risk