The politics of 2036, when Canada is as brown as it is white

>This country embarked on a massive social experiment in the early 1990s, when the Mulroney government opened the immigration floodgates. That experiment is radically altering the ethnic makeup of the population. Yet that decision was never properly debated. Has the time come for such a debate, or is it too late?

>A report this week from Statistics Canada forecasting the country’s demographic makeup in 2036 suggests it’s too late. The transformation of Canada is already far advanced, and continuing.

>Some old-stock Canadians, as Stephen Harper called them, will resent this. No one asked them, they will say, whether they wanted the European, Christian country they grew up in to be transformed into something so cosmopolitan

>If you’re grinding your teeth at this, if you long for the Canada that was, it’s easy to understand your frustration. That Canada has gone away. By 2036 it will be barely a memory.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

there will be no debate. White canadians are cucked faggots who will simply cease to exist because they (we) are faggots who no longer believe in anything except that we are bad for absolutely no reason except the colour of our skin

Trudeau is a fucking faggot. He needs to kill himself.

After Trump's bans, he tweeted all are welcome. That faggot is full of shit. My friend who's a flight attendant can't even enter a Canadian airport because he has a DUI. But you'll accept shitskins who have probably beheaded people and stoned gays? Fuck Canada.

I will move to the U.S. or die before that happens.

Only if you're attractive. We don't need homely white people.

Lol. I love how Trump is always commenting on people's looks. He says his Cabinet looks like they're straight out of central casting.

We should up our requirements to accept no less than 8/10's. Thoughts?

Example: "I'm sorry, Avril Lavigne. We can't allow you to enter the country. You're a 7."

nothing to do with trudeau. as the writer (who is a gay kike by the way) this project is only 25 years old.

25 years old

Is all it took from going from a 97% christian white nation to white minority.

that is the plan for the entire western world cheered on by billionaire jews who can profit off the chaos and the despair

Fellow Canadians (I'm in the based US for school), HOW CAN WE SAVE OUR FUCKING COUNTRY?

I'd say vote for Kevin O'Leary, but he wants open borders. So from an immigration perspective, he's just as cucked as Trudeau.

You guys are absolutely fucked. All of your politicians are too spineless to even suggest preserving your culture.

America, please, become the last white bastion. We need you.

Are Asians "Brown" or is that just the designation they have decided to give them to fit in their "we are all the victim group" agenda, hmmm?

B A L K A N I Z E

Why so you can personally suck off every immigrant coming in?

They're yellow. Gooks, chinks, zipperheads. All yellow.

there is no saving canada.

Does it matter? Chinks are just as horrible as the pakis.

Nah. My mouth will never touch a dick. Gross.

I'd fuck them though. *shrugs* I'm a degenerate.

lol you guys are way too polite, I can't ever see you sticking up for yourselves. You're worse than the British.

Wtf I love chink filth now.

The British really aren't that polite. They just insult differently. They often phrase it as a question and preface it with a preamble.

"I don't mean to be rude...but you're a bit homely, aren't you?" And so forth.

We wont. We will never stand up for ourselves. Our women are the most leftist in the world and sapped our will to resist destruction in our fathers age.

What was done to white canadian women was probably the most successful reprogramming to hate their fathers, sons and grandfathers and to withhold reproduction from their kin that world history has ever produced.

This is your leader.

no, he is the face of a cabal that has ruled this country since the plains of abraham.

It's pretty much hopeless here in America as well. Civil war is likely the only solution.

I don't see Canadians taking part in any sort of armed conflict unless America does the dirty work for them.

Pretty much all of the West is nearing its fall.

literally the only war canadians would ever fight would be against a white ethnostate like russia. And I have no doubt White Canadian women will be withholding sex and handing white feathers out to any white male who refuses to fight while getting hollowed out by jamal and pajeet while their brothers die abroad while shooting at other whites.

Browse a canadian forum sometime. Canadians are willing to go to war with russia or assassinate putin because hes mean to muslims and banned pride parade

>mfw, Canadian from western Canada with high number of whites in area.
>Rural, Guns, and Freedom
>Eastern Cucks BTFO

This is what you get for western alienation

those whites will backstab you in a second if you express any views not regurgitated from CTV or the Globe and Mail

Not really, where I'm from its straight blue country. We are pretty conservative, and are very Canadian.

Good neighbour bonds, and willing to lend a helping hand. Also pretty religious. But we do have a decent amount of Asians now, but we spread the conservatism and Canadian vibe to them. Like saying hello each day we see them, giving gifts and helping them around their property

hah. I live in the most conservative place in the country, southern alberta.

We had 1000 people show up to protest trumps ingratiation, in a city of 60K.

There is no white, anywhere in this country you can trust to express views anywhere outside the narrow spectrum of "pro immigrant conservative" or "open borders liberal: without serious social consequences.

They can. and WILL ruin your professional life.

sucks to suck, but where I was no one protested. Also lets be honest it was only moms who showed up.

Your numbers are a little off,whites are not minorities yet,give it til 2027

Canada , Germany and Sweden will become caliphates inside of 15-20 years ,France might depending.

>trump makes America great again
>surrounded on all sides
>northern American caliphate to the north
>brown anarchy to the south kept out by trumps attack on Titan walls

>25 years
Sad isn't it.

We could've gone through another two world wars, and Europe would still be European. U.S/Canada/UK/Australia/NZ and the rest would still be majority white, while upholding European traditions and culture.

Multiculturalism is truly a cancer.

Its coming. Brown is the new normal. Im applying for asylum in Trumpistan.

canada wont be a caliphate. It will be a anchorless, cultureless, deracinated mystery meat shithole of precariously employed part time workers paying 75% taxes on everything and barely able to survive.

I'm seriously considering a series of genophage plagues in the future as a result of these trends.

you know what's sad: is that france and germany dont have even a date for becoming non-european since they ban census on race! probably to avoid "extremists". probably anglo countries (and the dutch) that do such census will be changing their police later to follow the even more blue-pilled european cousins

Want to know something I notice about leafs I meet who advocate multiculturalism? They all think they live in some unique multicultural utopia, when it's really all the same shit

>omg picked up my dry cleaning from pakistani immigrant and now eating at a chinese restaurant, so progressive xd

This is just plain sad, this fate awaits us all if more is not done.

The good thing about this is that they mostly stick to the cities. Rural and country living will be majority white forever.

Oh. Yeah, and a reminder that demographics can re-bound and shrink fast with a few generations.

ive had arguments with pro immigration people before and they really only have 2 arguments:

1. Maybe a foreign chick will fuck me because white girls won't
2. Food as if nobody except a paki can make a roti

Never use the black pill suppository, and remember this fact.

canada have 35 million people.

sweden, denmark, belgium and netherlands probably will turn non-white even faster, considering how few million "people" can change their country

jewish-asians?

Nope.

We bring in 375K direct immigrants
55K refugees
75K Temporary foreign workers
60K student visas

all of which have a path to citizenship

per year

They said that about the South Africans too. When the brown-run government turns a blind eye towards mass killings like they do in SA, no where will be safe.

Send all immigrants to Canada, built walls to contain them in cities

World migration crisis solved.

No one will miss Canada.

>Send all Californian illegals here.
>Then Canadians move to nice and sunny California.

can I come to your country? I'm learning Russian at university and I'll probably graduate as a chemist or with a physics degree