Guys, everything Trump was doing was great up until the immigrant ban

Guys, everything Trump was doing was great up until the immigrant ban.

This one executive order has sent everyone into a fucking shitstorm, world leaders are condemning and threatening him, half of America has turned on him and the media is going fucking insane.

My ENTIRE Facebook feed is about the immigration ban and so is Reddit and even Sup Forums

I hate to say it, but maybe he fucked up?

I don't think he can recover from this fuck up.

At least try to bait, come on Australia

fuck off abbo

>A bunch of anti-americans telling an american what to do

[LITERALLY SHAKING]

If everyone hates you, you're probably doing something right.

Shadilay!

my facebook feed is the exact same way.

most normies will stop caring in a day or two.
wait for the next big sports game of any kind.

Irrelevant world leaders like Canada don't matter.

Only relevant countries like Japan matter to America.

Japan even owns most of our American debt.

Also, it is election season for European countries like France and Germany so what they say doesn't really matter.

>I don't think he can recover from this

This should be the lefts motto

surely he's gone too far this time

Hes just bleeding out the wound of all the toxins. No one said it would be pretty

>every enemy nation of the US decides to open their doors to millions of violent rapist shitskins in order to virtue signal on a global scale
>in eight years all of them are too busy watching their women get raped to compete on the global market
>Trump destroys them all without having to fire a single shot
>elected for a third term unanimously after the Year of the Rope thins the liberal population, sending 60 gorrilion to their deaths by sticking them under the SpaceX rockets that are being launched daily during the construction of the Space Elevator

FUCK YOU AUSSIE SHITPOSTING SCUM
I'VE HAD ENOUGH

WHEN ARE WE GONNA WIPE THESE VEGEMITE LOVING FAGGOTS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!?

>implying the world doesn't already hate us.

Fuck them all, fuck em all to death.

This was one of his key campaign promise's.

It's so obnoxious I just deactivated my Facebook.

I can't stand seeing this stupidity anymore.

but most aussies are fine... now canada i'll wipe out

And stay out!

>give too much power to the president
>he exercises the excessive power he is given, as described in his public campaign promises
>WOOOOOOOOOWWW
will bootlickers ever learn

Who cares they rest of the world never pulls its own weight.

>world leaders are condemning and threatening him

Well, they can simply take "our share" of African invaders and let us suffer from not having all those hard working, patriotic, civic minded people here.

It's like when Hitler was trying to purge all their Jews. Everyone cried how awful it was but NOBODY volunteered to take them.

I think he did. But there might be some light at the end of that tunnel: The list of countries that were banned was made by Obama admin so you can direct all "How come Saudi Arabia was not on the list?" to Obama. Might be something.

Otherwise bad play, IMO. More and more famous people are being affected and it doesn't look good.

I'm so glad I don't have a (((face)))book

That's why he was smart to get it done within the first 2 weeks. Everybody will forget about it soon and everyone will love him after he fixes healthcare and the economy takes off

No, they're really this stupid.

>My ENTIRE Facebook feed is
>Australia
If I was a mod I'd give you a life-time ban for creating this thread.

People freaked out when he proposed the ban as a candidate. Everyone thought it would be the end of him.

Also it really shows how hysterical people are they can't stake a 90 day ban of immigrants from the most dangerous countries in the world.

0/10 . straya get your shit post game together. I thought you wuz kangz at it

This is clearly concern trolling you stupid cucks. Trump is doing exactly what he said he'd do for a year and a half.