Explain yourselves drumpfshits. How did you not choose the true Christian conservative?

Explain yourselves drumpfshits. How did you not choose the true Christian conservative?

godtards actually supported this vice-raped deviant

no wonder religion is dead

>kek

there are bigger fish to fry then a bunch of gays

good goy

Because I'm not a christcuck

Because I'm an atheist and don't give a shit about "Christian" conservatism.

Fuck off degenerate.

Hello newfag

Trump didn't even support the legalization of gay marriage but said the issue is finished. Now he's fine with it. A conservative majority supreme court will ban it again.

Cruz is good but he's opportunistic, he would do anything to become president.

If we don't legalize it, the left is going to nag us about it every day. Don't give them bait.

Yeah, Sup Forums trumptards are hard to follow

>"I hate jews, blacks, and muslims! Guys literally pounding each other's assholes are okay!"

I mean really... go fuck yourself for supporting the ruin of society.

we wanted to win

One literally ruins nation with crime and subversion the other is engaging in mutually enjoyable activities in private you happen to not enjoy.

Cry harder christfag.

>(((kikestianity)))

Atheism = Marxism

>Christfag """""logic"""""

ted lied about his leaf blood!

Trumpfags really do just cling to a bloated ego like cucks, don't they? How can any conservative support gay marriage? It doesn't make sense. What benefit to society does it bring? It's anti-conservative in nature, Christian or not.

Go get aids faggot

I don't want to hear faggot lisps, know that "traps" exist, or see dykes.

Gay bars should be burned to the ground.

What the fuck is the point of having a nation and culture if it has degenerates roaming its streets? kys

No we have pence to fry the gays.

has anyone found the origin of this pic yet? that text was just imposed over it.

>Stop liking what I don't like

Go kill yourself then and you'll never have to "know" something you don't like exists ever again.

>Kys

Literally plebbit

I forgot haha

based pence

shhhh... just let them have marriage. They will become extinct soon. So why bother with them?

no seriously get aids

lolwat people have been doing gay shit forever it doesn't go away, Greece practically built their entire society around the concept of it

I don't even like butt stuff

Keep up the impotent rage little nerd bitch

Homos encourage hedonism, especially though the arts which they dominate. They drag many people down to hell with them, including people who would have otherwise been decent.

You have a mental disorder

Hitler killed you for good reason

both you fags need to go to the hwndu stream and throw some hands or stfu

sauce?

>people with mental disorders deserve to die

What kind of a fucking retard are you?

I thought Hitler only imprisoned the gays, they went to different concentration camps than jews.

Also most normal people don't give a fuck about gays, that hardly means someone is gay themselves. If you're fixating that much on gay people you have issues. Even people against gay marriage are often not that homophobic themselves.

Are you sure? Here in Czech republic is being believer or church member something like being comunist party member. Nobody wants to be part of that thing.

>Doesn't know anzu

Every generation they become extinct. Gays cannot reproduce and if you will not promote being gay, there will be low amount of gays like it is natural.

>Christcucks are triggered because the discrimination against their Islamic brothers in faith sets a precedent that can fuck them up
lyl

>niggers and jews need to die but pic related is fine!

which one has the most potential to trigger libshits?

Cool fedora. I don't recall saying niggers or Jews need to die either.

>When there's so many commies making bait posts now you've become numb to it

I bet they still think they're going to take over Sup Forums for putting Trump in office.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. Not beacuase of this, but because they both support Abortion. That and all the 666 handsigns he tosses around ALL THE TIME were kind of a dead giveaway.

But I digress the deck is stacked and you are playing with house cards, We don't really get a say.

The sun will come round tomorrow like the day before and the day after no matter what because no one can do evil equal to the good Yeshua did for us on our behalf.

More likely homosexuality and transsexuality will actually significantly increase in the coming generations. We have significantly more hormonal chemicals in our environment than ever before.
If it is in fact epigenetic effects caused by hormones in the womb or just some sort of chemical effect then gays will definitely not go extinct. Even male sperm rates have decreased by over half in the past 30 years.

Government has no authority to regulate marriage.

Where do you get marriage licenses?

Dunno

Seconded. Petty arguing is not-constructive.

Man user that solution could work so well I'm gonna start carrying my gloves, tossing them in the middle of political arguments I hear and filming results for a youtube channel.

Homosexuality is redpilled as it takes away power from womemes

>everyone I don't like is a strawman

The act of homosexuality is the problem, toss your discount bible away, I bet you're not even Catholic.

Look at the old ages, where people had a lot of kids, but only part of them survived to reproduce. Think of gays as those kids who did not survive to reproduce.

>Even male sperm rates have decreased by over half in the past 30 years.
Well, we all will become extinct then.

LGBT people are thought to be a product of epigenetic modification in the womb by environmental hormones. They do not follow standard evolutionary patterns.

>Muh constructive

Go to your sub reddit cancer

>Hurr I'm so smart and mature time to regulate and moderate discussion

You're fucking pathetic

Bullshit. There was mutations in old ages too. They just did not survive to alduthood, so it looks like there is a lot more degenerates now. Let degenerates degenerate more and let them make themselves impotent.

Because he wouldn't have won.

There was mutations in the past due to the same reasons though. It can largely depend on your gut flora as to what you're exposed to as well. Soy, flax, and hops all produce different chemicals depending on the bacteria in your gut for example.
These days we have even worse than that though, the huge drops in male sperm rates are thought to be caused by pesticides, herbicides, and plasticizers that are all endocrine disrupters and alter hormone production.

I don't see how there's much of an argument for gays going extinct. We know humans have been doing pretty gay shit for like easily 2000-3000 years or so on record and gays are still around. Athens even used to have like a dedicated femboy/trap district for eunuch's, boys that did anal sex, and boys that dressed like girls, was basically like Sup Forums in real life lol
They don't need to pass on genes for there to be more gays cause it's just caused by chemical exposure.

Genetic dead ends will always be genetic dead ends, the fact that men pretending to be women are better than actual women is just a side effect of females being the section of the race that was never supposed to have power in the first place, they've known since the dawn of time that women couldn't be trusted in politics. Anything else is superficial.

Gay marriage will change nothing. I'm not supporting that, but I'm not against too.
It would neet do be like in Russia, where some people try to "heal your diease" called homosexuality.
If you want stop drops in male sperm rates, then go a stop usage of pesticides.
In my country was reports about pesticides killing domesticated animals next to fields and causing reproductive problems to humans.
I do not recommend you to go into or near to fields. I have one girl friend (not gf) that lived whole childhood on the village next to fields and ques what. She have completely destroyed reproductive organs.

>Genetic dead ends will always be genetic dead ends
Even in Darwin's original theory on evolution reproductive success was not a key point to successful evolution. In his original theory he specifically went over that it is group evolution that is key not individual success. He gave the example of a group of immoral pirates versus a group of moral men and stated the immoral pirates as a group would succeed at evolution whereas the moral men would likely not.

Even if you don't consider lgbt people as contributing to success they ultimately don't harm the group to the point that it's unsuccessful. Plus we never attempt to remove the cause, and in fact we've made it even worse, so they'll continue to be there.

Cruz would've withered long ago under the pressure of the progressive machine

So immortal Tardigrade's beat us all, fun times.

>t. Reddit

because ted would have lost to hillary. and we would be the ones right now crying about hillary giving an executive order to open the borders, intead of liberals getting BTFO'd.

Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

You joke but this is literally Sup Forums right now and that's coming from someone who's' had a handle on the site for over a decade.

This is a fascist board and fascists are not conservatives

It's a combination of shills, /qa/, and /leftypol/.

/qa/ should have fucking died with it's cuck crying board.

Did I mention Reddit?

I heard something about Hiro getting in trouble for tax evasion and now they are trying to be "white knights".

Top fucking wut.

Even if the government tried to take the sight they couldn't handle it, it'd be worse than it ever was.

They can barely control anything.

>can't deny it
Literally the most volatile ammo against fedora fags.
*tips*

Not a fan of gays here but just ignore it you moron.

The more you try and surpress something, the more popular it becomes. Opposition creates movements.