SOUTHERN COMMIEFORNIA MEET UP

There has been a few threads on here about a SOCAL MEET UP (last thread I seen was probably a couple months ago).

Trying to see if anyone is really interested in meeting up. The HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US project has been pretty cool and cringey as well but seeing all of those pol users (cringey or not) makes me want to meet up with you fags and see what SOCAL POL is all about.

909 here (San Bernardino County)

Bump

I live in OC but I would shove an In-N-out burger up my asshole before I meet anybody from here

626 here. Lets go hang out at Judy Chu's office.

Im in San Bernardino
I wish there was a hwndu event or something similar around here, I would have gone so that I could acheive my dream of becoming a living meme.

bump

did the Milo event at UCLA get cancelled?

Why?

Where is 626?

I wish there was too although it would probably be in LA but that's only an hour away. Don't really want to be a meme though, just redpill.

I have no idea

same here but no way.

This could be a trap to rape a pol user and live stream it.

Ya man, I want to rape your boipussy hole.

Just want to meet up, shoot the shit, get something to eat, whatever. The friends I had either moved away or stopped talking to me because of redpilling.

nigga im in the 909 too but im much too paranoid to meet your creepy ass

kek

Maybe another night when a thread like this gets more traction.

Im sure it wont be the last.

Not going to happen anyway unless the thread gets more users like this user said Usually they hit thread limit, guess I'm bad luck. Atleast I know you guys are out there and not far way.

310 here, Venice anyone?

I'll snipe all you faggots

Because a Sup Forums meetup sounds like a good way to meet a bunch of FBI agents.

(Or, now, probably a bunch of Antifa who would kidnap and rape you then kill you and run to the press crying, saying you tried to genocide them)

The majority of Sup Forums posters from California are from San Diego. Every time it comes up, there's 40+ San Diego posters.

What kind of guns do you have?
I have an assault rifle 15 (SIG), .45 kimber. Going shooting game this Thursday before work, haven't been out to the range in a month or so.

Last time I went to Venice Beach it was a shithole, sorry to say. Well atleast the boardwalk was.

I think you're a little too peranoid, friend. It's not like we are going to meet up and plan the extermination of jews. The worst that could happen is we talk irl how we do on pol and if there are alrrady people watching us, who cares?

Also, this thread doesn't have many people in it so far obviously but I only see 909 and la so far.

LMU student here.

Am I the only lion Sup Forumslack?

THIS POSTER IS WITH ANTIFA. DO NOT MEET UP W/ ANYONE IN SOCAL CLAIMING TO BE FROM Sup Forums. USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS. WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF A WAR.

nobody in the 805 area even posts on /soc/, why would they post on this shitboard?

Lmao San Bernadino is a shithole.

San Diego ftw

Nah. Just FBI agents.

They'll chop off your dick, give you hormones, tell the media you decided to have a transition while in prison, and then make you give a message out to the media that you planned very terrible attacks because you were repressing your true homosexuality and transexuality.

That's why you should learn how to blink out "TORTURE", and not go to meet ups.

858 here. Can confirm. Lots of SDfags on Sup Forums

I'm not antifa.

Where is lmu?

>805 area
from there, now in SFV for uni

949 here.

I'd rather go into a BLM protest and pretend to be a bleeding heart faggot than associating with you niggers IRL.

Really made me think.

Yes, San Bernardino is a shithole. I'm in San bernardino County, not the city. Although, the city I'm in isn't much higher better kek well, it's not a shithole/ghetto, just incredibly boring.

661 here

hands like a babby

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the big California earthquake strikes while Trump is president.

praise kek

SFV is shit. Too many arabs.

323 here, help me! Had some hipster gringos harrasing me for my MAGA hat. White people are starting to move in here for who the fuck knows.

me too senpai

I could be tempted. For the bants. What kind of meet up are you envisioning user? LA fag reporting in.

MFW 707 norcal shitlord

but legit, 619. Not going to the meet up, not looking to meet up with my local state agents.

>tfw live 3 minutes from the ocean and Mexico
>Hear gunshots from Tijuana nightly while a big illuminated sign down the road states "GUNS AND AMMO ILLEGAL IN MEXICO"

I'm surrounded. Half of my family is die-hard liberal. My cousin thinks we're in a fascist regime.

AYYYYYYYYYYY SAN BERNARDINO CITY REPORTING IN NIGGA WEST SIDE REPPPP

Is everybody too beta for the Slabs?

same my mom graduated from Berkley and sits around watching MSNBC in retirement talking about how trump is gonna destroy the US because putin wants to

Shit I'd gladly meet up with 10 antifa at a time. Make the world a better place one meet up at a time. Total pussys

>tfw you believe cali has a chance to CHANGE

Wouldn't it be so fucking great if we turned Cali into a Red state? We need to scheme fellow jews I mean anons.

949 here
MAGA

>Eureka

Reee stay out of Silicon Valley 2.0

Bakersfield is the most depressing place i've ever been to. And I used to live in Rosamond

909 Fontana

Well, I wouldn't do it unless there was atleast a small group. I'm not exactly sure, does anyone have experience with these types of meet ups? Maybe some sort of hiking or something like that. I wish there were trump rallies still going on and there was one coming up.

Must meet at Pepe's

I guess it all depends on which parts you go to. I live in the basic bitch upper middle class part and go to lots of events the university and BC put on

desu, I have a few friends that are in the film industry that are getting on track to becoming A-C list actors

They are redpilled kinda, so my plan is a long term investment thing where they get big and are seen as role models, then they confess their power level and all these youth libshits have no choice but to blindly follow them

Plus illegals getting deported, uniornically in Irvine my friend saw his neighbors get taken by ICE, he'd known them for 3 years

desu I think a bar meet up would be the easiest thing to arrange. You'd be able to detect non-anons a mile away and neets could be tempted into it more than something active like a hike (reee.meme).

That sounds pretty fucking crazy, I'm glad I'm not that close to Mexico. I think being 4 hours away is already bad enough.

ayyy San Diego here but probably won't meet up with any of you faggots

yeah, but a lot of them are super right wing which makes them actually more preferable to white liberal cucks.

Lmao turn Hollywood against itself. I love the idea. Keep up the good work bro.

You all should get together and start the RaHoWa Dy Roof style

What are the slabs?
I'm in chino, work in Rancho Cucamonga.

suck my dick nigger

>implying I was referring to the city, and not the motto

Are you sure you're legal pedro?

I was actually going to say a bar but wasn't sure if that was the best idea since a lot of people on here first day drinking degenerate. I don't drink myself but I would be fine with a couple beers.

Where methheads go to die it's like some jittery elephant graveyard.

Yeah man, the thing is just get as many fucking friends/acquantances as you can out here, and being close to LA gives me the chance to meet a lot of acting type people.

Its all how the pendelum swings back, speaking of things going back, I need to report my neighbors down the street

>playing fucking Salsa music at 11pm loud as fuck.... in MY neighborhood

"""no"""

>digits

Oh fuck nigger

It wouldn't have to get rowdy unless qt femanons showed ;))))))

It's innawoods, only desert.

Music's good though

916 here, that is pretty far user :'(

plz no

SFAnon here.

This place is a shithole that I despise on every level. At least LA had decent food when I was working there over the summer.

I haven't gotten to talk to someone about politics and not been accused of being a secret Trump supporter in months. The only one I can talk to about it is my ultra-redpilled Canadian friend.

>not from Cali
If I was I sure as fuck wouldn't be trying to meet people from California

How about you all secede into the fucking ocean already.

Just embrace the fact that you need to become a homosexual if you want to keep living there

Leaf detected

no

>Where methheads go to die it's like some jittery elephant graveyard.

So Victorville?

I refuse. I've only met one gay man in this fucking city who isn't a prancing lala homo man. He was a normal dude who declared himself to be undateable in SF due to "All the guys here being faggots."

Lmao it sounds like you've found one of the straightest gay dudes ever. Keep redpilling the gays until they turn straight, Missionary user.

Kek

Just gotta watch out for the hard liquor. No good.

Who /Irvine/ here?

Ok. Lets do it in Big Bear or something.

this

Big bear Sup Forums socal orgy who's game?

>tfw no bear gf

real talk tho, i'm a senior going to uni in LA and it's 115 days until I move to Georgia for good and man can I not fuckin wait for it to happen.
>born and raised in kommiefornia,
cant wait to escape from behind this iron curtain

>not trying to save your state

cuuuuuuuuck asss nigga broooo

That would be a great place, I was already thinking about a hiking type environment. Also haven't been to big bear in a few years, been looking to go back.

SUP DUDEEDXZZ

would any of you be willing to meet up in Santa Monica?

To be honest, I would get the fuck out of here too if I could kek would love to live in the Midwest somewhere.

hahaha holy shit

I used to live there, absolute shithole

714, reporting for MAGA

S m h

fuckinnnn

:(

U MOVIN TO A NIGGER CURTAIN LOOOL

Would we personally deport him too?

213 here

>saving Commiefornia
How do you plan on doing that? It'll probably still be a shithole for decades.