i got in one fire fight and wanted to run away
i said I'm moving my wives and myself to the USA

they begged and pleaded with me day after day
but i packed their dolls and we were on our way
i gave them a kiss and gave them their tickets
i put on some prayer music and said i might as well kick it

first class yo this is bad
using paper to wipe your ass
is this what the people of USA living like?
hmmm just saw a bunch of kikes

but wait i hear they're fat, ugly and dumb
is this the type of place for a muslim?
i don't think so
ill wait before i say
i hope theyre prepared for immigrants in the USA

well the plane landed and when i came out
there was a dude who looked like a fed with my name out
i ain trying to get deported
i just got here
i sprang with the quickness of a nigger and disappeared
i whisted at a white woman and when she came near her badge said United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and i began to fear
she detained me and when asked if i liked trump i said no
they put on a plane yo home to aleppo

i pulled up to my destroyed house 11 hours after
and i yelled at the cabbie allah akbar
i looked at my shit country were I'm forced to stay
and thats how i got kicked out of the USA
sent and keked.

my sad, sad story

I am trying to be subtle with my submissions.

My name is Salaifi and I used to have 3 brothers. My mother and I were forunate enough to escape to US when war first started in Syria. My father died along the way while trying to protect my mother and I from men that raped us. My youngest brother was attacked by a wild dog. My middle brother was killed when we where in middle of government rebel gunfight. My oldest brother stayed behind to help take care of my sick grandfather. My grandfather died and he started to come here. Now we don't know if he can because Trump is banning all Syrians. I am scared for my brother and I don't want the last one to die. Please help.

MR. Esteemed Editor Journalist,

My name is Md. Al-Abdul. I writing this message to you from Iran seeking your assitance and guidance during this very trying time that we are all facing as Muslims. I am a doctor by trade in my country and very well known in my surrounding villages. I applied and received a visa to come to the USA and supposs to coming next week. It pains me deepest ways to say that perhaps USA should have chosen a woman over a man to run the country. Then I would not be in this situtation right now. May Allah bless you and all your sons.

Nice. Did you save the "tendies" version?

kek

Nevermind found it.

only read the first letter of each line

I'm affected by Trump's immigration order.

The mexican invaders took over my neighborhood. No white people live there now. It has been completely overrun. It is no longer the United States.

I can't fucking WAIT for these god damn pieces of shit to get the fuck deported.

Don't forget to write to your friendly NYT reporter and tell them

I hope they actually publish this lol

Send them an email.

I've sent more than one.
Surely I will make the cut.

Classic.

kek.

How the fuck do you fail that hard at co-opting a meme? You CTR drones are absolutely retarded.

>the camel capital of the barbarian wastes

kek

Greetings New York Times,
My name is Ali Banai'k and my wife and I are urgently awaiting word from our nephew, Walid Smiat. He was due to arrive here in California on a flight from Europe. His mother sent him to live with us here in California after he was a target of local tribal violence in his province. We suspect that he may have been delayed by Trump's actions or maybe some incident on the plane. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. If you can contact him, please tell him to take a taxi to our house here in Bel-Air, California.

It's a tip top vacation spot

I wonder who could be behind this tweet?

(((Levy)))

Here we go again

Nice

Spent all day at the airport to see the release of the one refugee. When CNN asked what he thought of trump, I was hoping for literally Hitler. When he said that he liked Trump, I was stunned. I have been literally shaking and having anxiety all afternoon and night.

Flood it with stories of persecution of LGBT and Christians in muslim countries, make them look not copy-pasted though (rewrite in 1st person etc).

I replied to the Guardian's request for that.
Told them I was a legal immigrant and the support and promotion of illegal immigration was sickening.
I haven't gotten an answer yet, but I'm sure it's just because they're busy.
R-right?

Some stories that could be used are in the results here:
duckduckgo.com/html/?q=christian persecution iran story

So i was in the gate for my Qatar airways flight out of aleppo with me and my family and the flight was relatively calm, simple turbulence no big deal. We land at JFK and a couple of big guys in uniform stand in front of us and ask for my id. I'm white, but my family is mostly first generation syrians. They wave me on but then I hear them behind me. "uhh you don't get to bring friends." I reply to them sternly. "They aren't my friends. they are my family" He simply giggled and shook his head at me. "the flight plan I filed with the agency lists you and my men but only one of them." Right there my heart sank and I couldn't believe that this was really happening. Rage overtook me and I yelled out "Well congratulations! You caught them! So what's the next step in Trump's master plan!?" I saw red and was pretty much blinded by the disrespect towards people who just wanted to find a new home in this country I had loved for almost my whole life. The uniformed big guy looked at me calmly and leaned in. "Don't worry, no charge for them." He winked smugly to me and led my family off to the side. any attempts I made to protest were ignored. I just don't know what to do. I dont know what is happening in this country, but one thing is for certain: the fire rises

Just going to speak from the mind - no padding or softening my actual emotional state right now. I'm not happy.

From the fucking hip:

Lefties are so fucking stupid and hateful and blind and fucking faggots that it makes me want to rip my fucking hair out and scrape my fucking brains out of my head. I've tried explaining multiple times that the reason this is all happening is that leftists have pushed so far to such irrationality and lying PC bullshit ("criticizing Islam is racist!!") that basically now everyone else has no other option but to go to Trump, and now this happens.

It's so fucking obvious but those lefty FAGGOTS without a single fucking brain cell in their fucking thick disgusting skulls won't fucking admit being wrong-headed and bigoted with their fucking PC BULLSHIT and it PISSES MY FUCKING MIND OFF SO FUCKING BADLY.

We could do so much better and instead now this, it's the most grotesque situation and it could all be avoided. I try my absolute best to be even handed and calm and constructive about it but they keep going to their whining and screeching about how "THIS IS SO EVIL!" without ever fucking recognizing WHY WE ARE IN THIS FUCKING SITUATION.

Why can't leftists drop their fucking PC social BULLSHIT for ONE fucking minute when things actually are on the fucking line and fucking man the FUCK up and admit that there is a REASON this is happening and that their stupid fucking soft bullshit ideology is NOT correct about everything - FOR ONCE ... ..... so fucking frustrating because this could ALL be avoided and the dumb fucking cunts won't budge ... and it makes me extremely fucking sad and disgusted and concerned.