Netanyahu says Trump is right on building The Wall

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/28/netanyahu-backs-trumps-mexico-wall-touts-similar-one-on-egypt-border-as-great-idea.html

With Jews, you win

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/israeli-diplomat-the-israel-sinai-border-is-not-comparable-to-the-border-between-mexico-and-the-us/article/2613270
content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1725839,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong. Jews just know Trump isn't for sale like all the other politicians so they have to change up their khazar tactics.

Hitler also wanted to simply to send the Jews back to Israel.

washingtonexaminer.com/israeli-diplomat-the-israel-sinai-border-is-not-comparable-to-the-border-between-mexico-and-the-us/article/2613270

>jews apologizing to mexicans

They were afraid of going the way of the emos.

content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1725839,00.html

For once in its life Israel is being a good ally.

t. ahmed-pedro

Is that real?
So, the liberals, with their whole ideology being pushed by Jews, are actually attackingthe leaderof Israel?

There's literally nothing wrong with building a wall alliance with Israel.

>now
They've been doing it for a while

REEEEEEE FUCK YOU TRUMP, IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO HATE ISRAEL NOW.

fucking jews are messing with me, I swear to god of the day comes where I like Israel I'm fucking done, at least I can still hate the jews who escaped right?

The world is moving towards an international liberal alliance vs an international conservative alliance

Political ideology is stronger than blood

I've said it before but I will keep saying this. If Trump is smart, he'll be dangling this embassy shit in front of Netanyahu's oversized nose for 8 years straight. It's basically an insurance policy against the kikes getting rid of him as soon as he served his purpose. Kike kids or not, he's still a little too volatile to be a classic good goy.

Globalism is cancer in either form. Fuck off, Shlomo.

Lefty's hate Israel and always have.

It costs Israel absolutely nothing to shit on Mexico.

This is some pretty bad delusion. Trump is the most pro-Israel President in US history

No, you fuck off. An international organization that promotes closed borders and is anti-free trade is no issue.

FPÖ is not pro-Israel. They have a leadership that's literally questioning the holohoax despite it being illegal here

Greatest mother fucking ally.

Fuck everyone else. Except UK.

why is the RNC pro israel while the DNC logo is nowhere to be found?

90% of the anti-israel groups are run by jews.

Fuck Israel

> an international organization
No. Kys Shlomo.

Watch his already shaky support drop to nothing then.

You are mentally deficient. There's nothing wrong with international organizations so long as they don't promote Marxist crap.

That's pretty fucking kikey but I agree 100%. I'm willing to work and fight along with even a fucking abo as long as they share views with me.

Your pretty white in my eyes Argentina

there's literally nothing wrong with Jews

I just don't live in a 3rd world shithole like yourself, dumbfuck. Go be international with Brazil and other monkey people

wtf, i love jews now

Please start defending soros then mate.

We don't even have a constitution. These "Occupy Democrats" memes are always retarded.