Civic nationalism vs. ethno-nationalism

>to civic nationalists
How do you guys deal with the problem of diverse societies eventually blending all elements together, and cancelling out their internal diversity?

I'm not really a hardcore racist, but I DO like the idea of different peoples staying unique, and contributing to a more diverse humanity overall. How do you avoid the melting pot? Do you even want to?

>to ethnonationalists
How much do you guys want there to be communication and a "global village" between different races, cultures, nations (whatever you see as primary)? Multiculturalism fucking sucks, sure, but once in a blue moon (like HWNDU) it really shows off how diverse people can "unite" on the basis of something other than their race.

Personally I am stuck between the two positions. I'm Sup Forums-ishly racist by liberal standards, but I'm not obsessed with the "JQ" or IQ stuff. I'm mostly annoyed by distinct cultures being diluted and destroyed by multikulti, but then I also think hanging out with fifteen different shitskins at 3AM is awesome.

Someone help me.

>How do you guys deal with the problem of diverse societies
That's where ethnic nationalism comes into play. Nations and their culture come from the people, not magic.

Race isn't a social construct, society is a racial construct. Civic nationalism is doomed to fail.

>Civic nationalism is doomed to fail.

Considering both our countries are among the most successful in the world, I think you just self-BTFO'd yourself.

>How do you guys deal with the problem of diverse societies eventually blending all elements together
Don't promote race-mixing. But that doesn't mean you have to discourage it. Most people have a in-group preference, but some don't. It should be left to the individual (which means they will most likely pick within their race.)

Most successful, but that happened before we became less than 85% white and we were a major player on the world stage even before that. You could say we were always multicultural due to European immigration early on, but I'd argue that British culture had an overwhelming impact on our values well beyond their time as the largest ethnic group. Besides that, European values from all over are still more consistent and cohesive than from elsewhere.

>ethnic nationalism

Any American that is an ethnic nationalist has a 2 digit IQ.

Well, they could be focused on Europeans or West Europeans.

The time when America was at its most prosperous was when it was 90% ethnically white. Its no surprise that your country is slowly going down the toilet as the white population dwindles.

Ethnicity is a better classification of people than race. I am not an ethno-nationalist but I understand why one would be. White nationalism on the other hand is a retarded concept.

Oops, meant for

This is true i live in Oklahoma, in the early 2000's you never saw muslims very few asians, and some mexicans. Basically everyone here that claims native american is white literally blonde in some cases.

Now i see Asians, Muslims, and Mexicans with like 5 kids in even the most rural areas of Oklahoma, this state has change so damn much sincet the early 2000's.

> How do you guys deal with the problem of diverse societies eventually blending all elements together, and cancelling out their internal diversity?
Nationalism and an affinity with the local environment.
Education and values are also key.
It is just about the group having a place to develop it's own thing.

ethnonationalism is identity politics.

identity politics is SJW bullshit

if you truly hate SJWs and liberals, you hate all identity politics

therefore you hate ethnonationalists because they are SJWs

Sup Forums are basically like antifas. just like how antifas are anti-neonazi by acting exactly like neo nazis, pol fights against SJWs and liberals by... acting exactly like them.

identity politics of all kinds is cancer. judge people on their ideas and actions, not their immutable characteristics

This has been irritating me as well. I consider the concept of race/ethnicity to be scientifically valid and having predictive power, but I still can't quite bring myself to accept a strictly ethno-nationalist position.

Just looking at my own country, we have taken some of the best and brightest from around the world, and brought them together under one charter of rights and freedoms, which I think is pretty unreal. I think feminism was a terrible idea though, so what the hell am I?

We need, some kind of white ethno guarantee, something like mexico where demographically the nation has to be predominantly Mexican by ethnicity by law.

civic nationalism is multiculturalism for edgy teenagers

/leftyshit/ fuck off

The way I see it we can take in and assimilate fucking anyone if we stick to our core principles and values.. we need people to realize were all American and we need to fight for American values and things that benefit us as a nation. Appealing to ethnicity only causes room for division and further empowerment of political parties who seek to exploit it (democrats)

Being an ethno nationalist in america is absurd and a waste of time. We're too far deep for that, Germany was the only viable chance in the 40s and that's dead. If we can appeal to Americans as a whole we can actually solve more problems, but instead we will have whitey vs blackey and IN TURN have everyone turn against whites.

I'm half white but I fucking love white people as much as anyone, they're smart and get shit done. Blacks are bros, Indians annoy me with the heavy accents but who the fuck cares about that shit. People who think trump is hitler are retarded, Idc if they think that's bad or he's trying to make America white again. I support the guy too but come on be realistic here.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a leftist

fuck off faggot. leftists are worse than you cunts only because they are more numerous. both of your ideologies are cancerous garbage

We need simply a ethno quota or guarantee, that the nation is such % white, such % Mexican whatever, allow immigration based on quota, which is based directly off demographic sustainability.

Racial Nationalism is stupid.

It lowers the standard from

"Do you honer, obey and uphold the traditions of the forefathers of our nation?!"

to

"Sup, you [COLOR] ?"

Cultural Nationalism, and maintaining the culture of a nation and it's culture are paramount.

>the most successful
No your not. Those who take your GDP or work for those that take your GDP are. All those people dying from heroin overdoses are not sucessful not are the gang bangers and homeless.

>Civic nationalism is doomed to fail.
Mean the nation part of it is. It ceases to be a nation and becomes...nothing. What fills that vacuum, who knows.

False equivalence because SJWs don't recognise that there are tangible differences between races other than skin colour.

Civic nationalism = kike-run movement to net the goyim that resist the liberal kikery a bit harder.
Ethnic nationalism is best, racial nationalism is ok, everything else simply cannot function in a democracy. You will have different interest groups competing and lobbying against each other and not for actual state issues and the good for the country. This will eventually lead to civil war or balkanization or the take over by the fastest growing/most dominant group that will breed everyone else out.

Multiculturalism only works in a dictatorship where nobody has rights or anything to lose.

Don't blanket statement Sup Forums it puts less value on your argument. The storm weenies are to blame for that shit, not this board as a whole. We have a good diversity here for the most part.

fence sitter opinions aren't helping anybody either so fuck off

Civic nationalism is fine, as long as the white-majority population is 85%+. America was perfectly fine with this racial make up for several decades and prospered well.

That being said, if you think that this qualifies as "ethnic nationalism", then that's just a matter of semantics. Some would argue that only 99%+ white is ethic nationalism, but then you're treading towards an extremely unrealistic fantasy view of America that will never, EVER, occur again in our lifetime.

Civic nationalism w/ 85%+ whites = Good and obtainable
Civic nationalism w/

If we enact strict civic nationalism, we can still have Jesus and Jackie 9Gag, but we could keep them as a minority (and treat them well) whilst kicking out the niggers and the mudslime camel fuckers.

Absolutely fucking degenerate.

Firstly it is the SJW who wanted to change the ethnic composition of society because feelings so you can fuck right off with the rest of your argument.

I think America could be a good viable civic national state, aslong as Europe was ethno nationalist, if that where the case Europeans would safeguard white civilization, instead they arent so basically we whites will be over run unless somewhere somehow a white ethno nationalist state is established as a safeguard..

Currently all white homelands are being diluted, its really simply a long term Jewish plan to dilute whites to better control us.

Im not a fence sitter you fucking faggot, Im not for identity politics of any kind. All of it is garbage.

Whats important is our values and our actions, not our race, sexuality, religion etc. I believe in judging people individually, not as a group. I believe in nuance, not groupthink.

>replying to a reasonable argument with a pathetic strawman

>Civic nationalism

Worthless subversion of white nationalism. White nationalism is the solution, civic nationalism is part of the problem. Controlled opposition.

Europe is a different story. They took their shit too far and too fast. I believe in civic nationalism but I also believe in not having open borders like that, it makes it so easy for operations like is is to infiltrate and do what they do. I support the wall and the temporary ban. It's no different from what America has done in the past. And the way I see it if a country has militants who hate us because of a policy or some shit and wants to kill us we have 0 obligation to accept refugees because they're our enemy on that account.

If Europe didn't have such loose law and let everyone do whatever the fuck they want they'd be fine.

fuck off ameriniggers, stop forcing your shitty ideology on everybody, to judge everybody individually is willing putting yourself in danger

Why does a person have to be either or even have an opinion? I never had a problem being discontent and having no opinion. Im not for or against anything. Ill tell you one thing though, these civic nationalists are just as fanatic and irate as SJWs.. If you truly want equality why are you so biased? Why are you so full of ideas? Ive had these people direct enormous scorn and hatred at me just because i questioned them or didnt specifically promote and agree with their cause. That is what i judge a person and their cause on. These people are SJW-tier.

An innocent person is not filled with their own pre-conceived ideas and arrogance about how to run the world. That is a ruthless person who does not understand how to get along with others or the nature of human relationship. These people sound like divisive hate-mongers. Its basically the same paradoxical relationship between the SJWs and the alt-right, even though the alt-right were only labeled that by the SJWs tyranny and in response to it. I mean, if there is tyranny it requires a reaction. That doesnt mean the reaction is fanatical and irrational as the media and the liberals labeled it. That is propaganda. One must first be able to look at the truth of the situation without distorting it, without bias.

Civic Nationalism has always worked through the use of a Central Culture.
The Romes had their pantheon, the Ottomans had mild Sharia, America has capitalism/consumerism.

The issue of multiculturalism is that culture becomes part of peoples' identity. So, to usurp this issue, you do what all villages have done to bring different families together: provide some common ground.

This is largely why the Jews were hated so much in Rome: they wouldn't accept the Roman Pantheon, even in a secularly practiced sort of way. So they were despised not only by the core Romans but also the other subjects/protectorates that were conquered like the Jews themselves.

Diversity and Multiculturalism are not goods in of themselves, like leftists insist. They are issues provide some pros and some cons and the cons need to be dealt with. Core Cultures for the society are the answer to the issues of Multiculturalism.

I mean, look at how well Lebanon functioned for a time with Muslims, Jews and Christians living together in a region filled with religious strife and feuds. They did so because Lebanon was (at the time) a commercial city mainly. This focus brought people together over something basic that was larger than themselves or their personal faiths: the 'religion' of the state they inhabited and that protected them.

The great destruction of the Middle East since Bush, as well as the corruption of the West has come about because leftists (not true liberals) made the bleedheart argument that people shouldnt be assimilated and cultures should be allowed to flourish in America and that we can all live happily with distinct but rigid value systems that are bound to conflict eventually.

The irony is that the Left is being brought down by this very conflict. The Women's March had issues going from race ("White women voted for Trump") to abortion (What do Pro Life women even have to march for?) to transgender issues.

90+% white is the norm for most European countries.

85% white can work as long as the number stays stable and minorities can't lobby to bring over more of their brethren (what happened to your country). As soon as you have a majority that doesn't breed and a minority that shits out kids like diarrhea, you're doomed.

if you were born after... roughly 1987 you have no legitimate voice in the argument because you have never experienced the glory of greater than 60% white civilization. you assume everything is destined to be as shitty as it is now.

That's perfectly fine, and commendable on an individual basis, but when you are dealing with large groups, the tendencies and averages start to become important.

If you wanted to buy a house, and I told you that, across socio-economic lines which are similar to yours, one neighbourhood was much more likely to be dangerous than the other, would you really ignore that? I have a hard time believing you would.

>to ethnonationalists

I'm an ethnonationalist, but don't be decieved by liberal propaganda. I love diversity. One of my favourite things is going to another country and fully taking part in their culture. I don't go to the British bars... I go to their bars, their resturaunts, I go to their festivals and see their temples etc. I try to speak a bit of their language. I think it's one of the best experiences you can have, going to another completely different culture.

However. My country is for MY culture and MY people, not theirs. I have no problem people visiting my country, but as soon as they come in, set up THEIR neighbourhoods, THEIR religious centres and THEIR languages my MY country, that's when I start to get pissed. I don't want to live in a mismatch of different cultures, I want to live in my culture, and then go visit OTHER cultures when I want to. I don't want to see my neighbourhoods overtaken by people who don't speak my language, or ban dogs, or other bullshit like that.

Then there's also the very valid point (more concerned with civic nationalism) that when multicult happens and ghettos aren't formed, everyone just blends together into a grey identytyless sludge where the only things that determine culture are mcdonalds and high street stores. Where's the beauty in life when everyone has no identity or culture whatsoever, and everyehere looks the same? And don't confuse that with everywhere looking the same in a homogenous society, because that's a state's ethnic identity and in that there are variations (like the scottish, welsh irish etc).

Also, the more people from other cultures and races you have, the less your country retains its identity over time. It's a cultural and genetic inevitability. There are 6 billion nonwhites in the world and 1 billion whites. We are a minority.

Fine estoniacunt. I dont give a fuck how your country does business, but individual liberty us what America is all about. Its unfortunately that WNs and SJWs are diluting our most basic defining characteristc

>how much do you want a 'global village'
for the purposes of trade and that is all.

this

Basically
>more niggers = more dysfunction
Arab state = fine and well
Gook state = booming, maybe doing too well
Nigger state = literally what?

Kill yourself ledditfag
If it weren't for this cancerous kikery you wouldn't need to come beg the altrightists for help in the first place

I feel like Since Europe is probably a lost cause in many countries and demographics are not in the favor of either America or Europe i fear history has shown bloodshed will come of it.

I kinda feel like its too late, unless something drastically changes.

If Rome could do it why can't anybody else try?

you won't have that privilege of judging people individually once america becomes brazil 2.0 on steroids with communism on top

White people need to worry about spreading memes just as much as genes. And I mean this completely serious too. White people have the magic, they are successful for a reason. When you see a good black family, they always show culture of the white man. Same with a lot of other races, sometimes it's a bit different but those are always the best cases. My dad for instance isn't white but if you were to see him away from what tongue he speaks to his father you would think he's white, he even adopted a white name. It's all about assimilation, and we can't do that if everyone thinks we hate them.

Not a false equivalency because the logical crime of identity politics everywhere is that you are judged for the background you come from rather than your individual merits.
The tendencies of races are bell curves along various traits. For White Men, the bell curve for intelligence may be centered more highly than that of black men or white women. That doesn't mean that black men or white women CANT be as intelligent as white men, they're just much less likely to.

Similarly to how white men typically don't have to deal with hardships like social prejudices as much or as severely as other groups but that doesn't mean they can't (on the individual level) have their fair share of hardship as much or more than blacks or women.

How delusional are you? Arab states are fine? Arab states, even the oil-run ones are dystopian shitholes. 90% of Asia is a 3rd world shithole. The only 2 countries that aren't are basically white colonies (japs and S Korea)

>Civic nationalism vs. ethno-nationalism
NO JEWS

Civic Nationalism is the jewish response to the rise of ethnic nationalism pre and post Trump. Don't believe their lies.

Systems of belief are rooted in ethnicity. They want us to accept that different races can live together and achieve nationhood. It doesn't work. They want to breed us out and take over.

America is and always should be a European white nation. Anyone who is trying to convince you otherwise is a typical subversive kike or indoctrinated with their poison.

>WNs and SJWs
I have never seen a WN tell others they can't say/do something beyond the obvious. (i.e can't come in/must have teh white babies)

fuck off faggot

Literally have no idea what you are talking about. elaborate please.

Such a ridiculous statement its hard to take you seriously. Here's your (You). Get rekt estoniacunt.

>Similarly to how white men typically don't have to deal with hardships like social prejudices as much or as severely as other groups but that doesn't mean they can't (on the individual level) have their fair share of hardship as much or more than blacks or women.
lmao talks shit about identity politics and how wrong it is to judge group of people with certain traits while uses generalizations himself kill yourself underage redditor

If we can solve the middle east bullshit between Jews and Muslims we could have peace but I don't see any other way besides bloodshed. Radical Islam needs to be fuckin blasted but it seems we can't do it easily and even if we do manage to you got Muslims who say it's the Jews and Israel's (which it definitely is as well).. If we could get everyone in america to put being American first we would be best, and I mean to the point where they would support America over any other country no matter what.

This.
My dad is born to Korean immigrants but they (as a people who have made a habit of adjusting to the whims of their overlords) realized that the best thing for my dad and my uncles was to be assimilated into the surrounding culture.

My dad never learned Korean. He didn't read Korean folk lore or sing those songs. Most of the time he ate American food and was more or less completely immersed in American culture of the 60s. The only thing that was Korean about him was the intense focus on education and scholarly values.

He turned out great where he's seen co-workers who grew up with two cultures start to question their very identity and value systems.

Race has an effect on tendencies but if someone is willing to fully immerse themselves in another race and forgo their origin race, they better be willing to get down and gritty with it. Food, clothing, language. These are mostly surface level things.

See chart for reference

Lets face it Sup Forums is a civic nationalism board united under Trump.
A lot of us pretended to be racist as a response to the anti white narrative of the left.
Now Trump is in office and there will be less attacks on whites. This mean we can stop pretending to be racist and post nazi memes.
If non white people are not anti white and voted for Trump they are based /ourguys/.Best expample are HWNDU the dudes: based Asian Jackie Sup Forums, /fit/ Arab Jesus, based Reddit Latino bro and biracial dude who said fuck BLM.
Trump has achieved more in a week than white supremacist cucks like David Duke in their lifetime. Now stormfags are discrediting the movement.
Dumb white pride rednecks go crawl back to the shithole you crawled out.

Haha Kek agrees

>Lets face it Sup Forums is a civic nationalism board united under Trump.
>Has probably only been on Sup Forums for 1.5 years

Ban on racemixing which applies to all races and initiatives to promote people keeping their culture while all identifying with the nation

Not nescesary a civic nationalist but that's how I'd do it

As for argument two I think it's very possible that people of different races communicate over the Internet but not just open their real life borders. Imagine if we did everything in real life as we did in the Internet

kill yourself nigger

t. US government shill

Would you be happy if people assimilated to your culture being from another race? That's what needs to happen, and it's possible.

Yeah I'm sure a lot of Sup Forums is only ironically racist, but a LOT of Sup Forums is legit racist

Sup Forums (and /news/ before it) were always wildly anti semetic and had a lot of stormfags in it, WELL before leftists and SJWs gained power. Remember back in 2009? Shit, moot shut down /news/ because of the stormfags. You are delusional or ignorant if you think its all ironic.

A lot of factors come into play here, one crucial is identity politics, this way they have a potential to succed breaking a culture. Each country has it's own identity, and the majority of ppl, i believe want to keep that identity and have no problem with ppl of different backgrounds and colors, the key problem is when foreigners start to impose their ways in the host country so how to deal with it without being vilified by the lunatics? It's all about activism, which is directly related to how much u actually want ur culture to prevail and how much u can fight the courts and media; the difference between us and europe, to me, is the second amendment. u think we'd be where we are without it? look at all of europe, completly into submission, they even put u in jail if u say something they don't like. Exposing hypocrisy and corruption plays a big part, also it's the culture of each country that will make u more open to more information and learn the truth, not being brainwashed. Btw, i don't think at all that ur position is 'racist' at all, the fucking media deliberately conflated 2 concepts to confuse and silence opposition, these are: racism and stereotypes, racism is the believe that your race is superior to all others therefore they most be supressed or exterminated of serve w/e purpose u deem worthy, e.g. israel; stereotype is a typical oversimplified attitude or w/e group u think about, tribal, racial or nationalistic.

We're talking about averages.
Black men are more often perceived negatively and in a more severely negative way in media (or at least had been before 2012) than white men.
They are more likely to be arrested for minute transgressions (things like tone and attitude) than white people (Baltimore Police Department audits verify this for inner cities at least).

Do you genuinely think that all people get treated exactly the way they deserve to be? That other people's perceptions of the common behavior of a people doesn't color their conception of individuals they've never met?

Identity politics would say that White Men (all white men without exception) are either never experiencing hardship or their hardship is negligible compared to that of blacks and women.

I'm saying that's not the case.

>Civic Nationalism is the jewish response to the rise of ethnic nationalism pre and post Trump. Don't believe their lies.

Why not cultural nationalism?

I honestly view this extreme ethno-nationalism as a jewish trick to make white people who love their culture and their blood all look and sound like Nazis.

Neo Nazis and the "you just have to be white", is complete AIDS.

We need to rebuild and enforce Traditionalist American Culture.

These guys speak truth.

This Neo Nazi shit is a FBI / CIA trick to make Traditionalist look like Nazis.

honestly I can't keep up with all the isms.

Btw, i don't think at all that ur position is 'racist' at all, the fucking media deliberately conflated 2 concepts to confuse and silence opposition, these are: racism and stereotypes, racism is the believe that your race is superior to all others therefore they most be supressed or exterminated of serve w/e purpose u deem worthy, e.g. israel; stereotype is a typical oversimplified attitude or w/e group u think about, tribal, racial or nationalistic. When u champion 'diversitiy' based on race, you're advocating for the obliteration of their culture and customs, even their language, the only objective is to annihilate that country's economics, nationall security and history. You can't have several cultures co-existing in one country in peace, every member of said cultures are going to try to be the dominant one and then u have no culture at all, it becomes tribalism. If it's diversity of thought what u advocate then it's different, because through discussion and sharing ideas u have more information to look at analyze and then come to a conclusion and this includes 'fake news' as well, but beware of certain ideologies, such as sharia law or zionism, which adhere to no law at all, they use deception and shame to thrive and always play the victim to achieve it, until they end up dominating the host country and deplete it of it's wealth, any kind of wealth. Like i said before, to fight it u need to expose them and use logic, they hate that and stand up for your country but u must know what ur country is all about and why.

>Estonia
>68.8% Estonian
>25.1% Russian
Don't you have to go prep Ivan for your wife?

Most Gook-Americans are the biggest libtards you'll ever meet. Anecdotal data is a terrible criteria to decide policy which is yet another reason to reject multiculturalism. (B-but my neighbor Ahmed is great and always invites me over to his bbq. Let me vote for a lunatic who wants to let in a horde of Muslim refugees I'm sure they're great people)

ok you're just trolling now sorry I took you seriously

>what is the Bell Curve

I believe that while it may not be viable in NA ethnic nationalism MUST be the policy of Europe

However in Canada it's more white with lots of Asians. The least id settle for is A dual ethnic white/Asian nation plus natives with a common culture and purity rules for all 3 races where all the other races who are just 1 or 0.5% are paid to fuck off

What did Trump achieve exactly? Banned a bunch of Muslims from countries that don't cause terrorism and fight the countries that do ?(those weren't banned of course)

I hate when CTR comes here to try and divide and conquer. /pol will always be a board of God and a board for white people and white lands. Go die nigger pretending to be white. You might as well be a Jew.

Cultural nationalism is fucking GOAT

I don't give a fuck what country you come from, your religion, race etc. If you believe in the values and culture of my country, I welcome you. If you want to still hold on to the culture of your own country, thats fine too as long as you discard the parts of your previous countries culture that is directly at odds with the new countries culture.

found picture of your boyfriend, make you sure you satisfy his burrito cock

It's a Jewish trick to make white people say they like their race which is what every single other race says? Cool story, Shlomo.

Thats fine and all, only if whites had one ethno nation state in the world, thats all. Currently we are being displaced slowly genetically and culturally. If we had a actualy ehno nationalist Europe or another white haven, then i dont think as many people would be opposed to civic nationalism.

currently we dont , and its not good, as we have no racial safeguard, and we are increasingly cornered as we all know white flight is real i have experienced it.

Yeah the charter of "rights" and "freedumbs" which can be revoked at any time and doesn't even have fundamental rights like self defence that is used more by Ontario and Quebec to fuck everyone else than to actually guarantee fuck all

>I've spent here YEARS of my life, it makes my opinion valid, I'm an oldfag
>109758457
U jelly because we are a better nation
Paranoid clown
>but a LOT of Sup Forums is legit racist
They gotta go back to stormfront
Cheers!
>Banned a bunch of Muslims from countries that don't cause terrorism
Remove yourself
>/pol will always be a board of God
>for white people and white lands
Fake Christian.

Keep new people out of the melting pot, and turn the heat (racemixing) way down. It still happens, but takes a thousand years and nobody cares

I think it should be kept as it is. 15% Asian 5% natve 80% white

(The rest will be paid to leave)

Would civic NatSoc work?

How triggered are you Shlomo? Here have a pic of your granny

No because socialism is fucking retarded

absolutely

>not an argument

That is perfectly reasonable alternative to boiling race relations and ultimately some kind of ethnic cleansing. People need to understad in the even of any civil war or uprising if it results in violence and if that violence spreads and a condition of chaos emerges ethnic cleansing will follow.

To avoid it be nice and buy them a ticket to another country.

What are you talking about? Asian Americans and Asian Immigrants are typically pretty conservative.

They put up with other races but more often than not, they prefer their children to marry within the race.

They aren't particularly caring about gays or trasngender because they give more of a shit if you're contributing to society in a substantial way (hence, the focus on Asian kids being scientists, teachers or doctors)

They're a mix of conservative and liberal views socially and pretty staunchly conservative fiscally (though they become leftists as generations go on generally)

A horde of muslim refugees is a stupid idea no matter how you dice it. One of the biggest issues with the Left is that they're unwilling to agree on really basic things that push assimilation, like a national language or mandatory military service for citizens.

Koreans and Japs and Chinks themselves, in their own country, tend to lean conservative for those reasons.

I quoted that in my first post, I'm saying that race isn't a social construct and has a genuine effect on the tendencies of people out of the womb.

Go die fucking nigger scum. You come to /pol because you heard it was edgy and you are not welcome.

How can ethnonationalists even exist in the US?

The country is already 40% nonwhite. Why beat yourself over the inevitable?

It's not like whites are the sole race going extinct, everyone is race mixing. This is just natural human evolution. Makes sense too, all races mix and problems caused by race die off. Evolutionary adaptation.

I was listening until the last bit

Literally muh white privilege

>shitskinds immigrate into civic """""nationalist""""" societies and form their own ethnic enclaves
>s-see we can't be real nationalists cause muh melting pot muthafucka

I'm sorry stormweenie but it's /ourboard/ now

>haha, I'll insult this guy who lives in a country that dwarfs mine several times over by picking some issue that only affects the southern-most states
>This way I won't have to explain why my country is being penetrated by ruskies

(((anti-semitism meme)))
you kike shills all make me sick.