What are the inner nuances of how Latin American countries feel about each other...

What are the inner nuances of how Latin American countries feel about each other? Like how Europeans look at the Irish as being second class citizens and stuff. Does that happen in Latin America or is it more homogeneous?

I hate everyone and hope Trump nukes this place

south cone > everything else is shit tier

Ireland has a higher GDP per capita than Norway.

Bolivia was a mistake.

>What are the inner nuances of how Latin American countries feel about each other?
Everyone hates each other, that's all there is to it

I feel a bit sorry for them , they are trying to keep their envirooment clean and safe but at the same time keep money away from the country

like they have huge amounts of minerals in certain mountain but refuse to exploit it

then they are facing severe droughts and their gov is just doing a shit job at managing that problem

There isn't that much hate desu, compared to the bloody history of Europe from the mediaval era to 19XX , we only had some petty wars and skirmishes

Football culture sadly perpetuates rivalries that shouln't be there
I also hate Cuba for infiltrating every continental nation and funeeling money to keep their shitty island afloat

also you made this post at 3:41 south cone time so ... yeah

By the way Trump kicking planned parenthood in the teeth has caused them to double down on their efforts here to decriminalize abortion
It really pisses me off that a huge transnational org is messing wiht our internal politics just to make cash with the futusses

We hate each other so much you wouldn't believe it.

Every Latin American country wants to see the rest nuked just to claim shitty regional superiority out of nothing.

(Haiti) > ((Southern Cone, Cuba, Costa Rica) > (Rest of Latin America)) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Dominican Republic)

Nope, mexicans are very xenophobic and they thinks that they are superior

All memes aside, Argentina is ok

Kek.

These /comparison posts are very effective ways of identifying diasporafags.

Also please get out from my country, we are full of blacks already.

I'm Puerto Rican, and Haiti is way better.

Black slavery trully ruined the word , hey is it true that pure natives in brazil are extremely rarre ? i remember some hue saying that since they shared social and economic aspects they just mixed with the blacks and we all know that when something not black mixes with black the result will be black and that not-black thing gets lost forever

Of course it does. God said the Potatoes would inherit the earth. Why the fuck don't you listen to God more often?

I am not Latin American, I am Spanish born abroad, okay?

I knew a Salvadorian that said if he went to Mexico some people would want to kill him. That's Central America but I imagine it's similar. Even "native" Americans (North) are like that if they come across someone from another tribe.

>Nuances
>South Mexican
You mean nuisances.

Brazil you are both my least favorite south Mexican country and the one I pity the most
Tell me what it's like where you live. How close to the favella monkey cages do you live?

>Haiti
>Greater than
Wut

>5 sets of 5
What does it mean