Reality has a liberal bias

Reality has a liberal bias.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=5935010&Geo2=CD&Code2=5935&Data=Count&SearchText=kelowna&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This makes me fucking sick

We really have another 4 years with Cuckdeau? Jesus.

this would make more sense if it wasnt muslims holding the sign kek
it looks like a soft invasion

I pray to God your country survives this. I hope there aren't too many attacks up there, as a matter of fact I hope there are none.

That looks like a completely shit reality to me.

Glad I live in the unreality of Trump's America.

6'2 white Chad.
I'd be standing right next to them...

Where did I see this before?

>happy people in Canada makes you sick

You need help.

asian go
youre not a leaf

Reminder that you call him cuckdeau
1) because you have a cuckold fetish
2) because he could probably fuck any woman who'd be remotely interested in you.

Daily reminder that the left/right fight is genes trying to outbreed other genes and the ones that come out on top determine the course of humanity to come.

That's actually pretty cute, I think they're integrating, drawing a snowman and everything.

They'll lose the hijabs in a generation.

go to bed you Pajeets, your opinions are invalid as your people still shit in the street

I'm white and more patriotic than either of you.

>happy people in Canada makes you sick
not went they are potential explosives

>supports the demographic being irreversibly changed to benefit third-worlders at the expense of his own race's existence and life quality
>patriot
Good job Tim, hope you're daughter's neck being cut open for exposing her ankles will be the furthest from your mind while your asshole is being teared by Abdul

In what remote way does it?

The only single thing that many right wingers are wrong about is the environment and climate change. Otherwise, the left are just determined to be as wrong as possible.

They're all clustered into Toronto/Ottawa/Montreal because that way the Liberal Party can centralize the immense social services (and precinct vote buying) our 'precious new lifeblood' needs indefinitely. I live far away from there so unless Muhammad Achmed Trudeau-Wang co. Toronto declared a draft for Jihad, I'll be okay.

Disgusting.

Canada was horrible horrible mistake. You're an embarassment to the Anglosphere.

did she shit her pants during/after the picture?

fucking cuckdeau...

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=5935010&Geo2=CD&Code2=5935&Data=Count&SearchText=kelowna&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1

Its nice in this part of canada. Always vote Conservative too. Its kind of a little slice of paradise atm.

ok ahmed

It is nice to see kids doing such good deeds from such a young age. :)

I've got a thousand words for that cunt, lets start with one though. Suck it.