Are you guys serious or joking about all the race mixing stuff...

Are you guys serious or joking about all the race mixing stuff? Im blonde with blue eyes and really couldnt give a fuck what race a girl is as long as she is pretty

Other urls found in this thread:

paultown.com/white-vs-black-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miscegenation is hereditary suicide.

sounds like someone with low expectations because you can't court girls anyway

fuck her just dont inseminate her

100% against it. no memes. not satire. if you're a white guy and dating anything but a white girl you are a beta faggot race traitor.

ok im a trump supporter but i would absolutely release my seed into her

Do you want to live in a world completely filled with whites?

why is it wrong though? if its good enough to raise my wiggy then its good enough to fuck

Ask a straight white male who'll likely blanda upp anything

Historically (and today via dating site info) white men have been #1 in the game at doing this.

Only neckbeard cucks discriminate

The thing is most of the races we complain about aren't pretty.

"race traitor"

ok im a trump supporter but if i had the chance i would definitely ask for sauce

that ass is begging for some ropes.

I do.
Not because I dislike minorities but because I want my future children to have the best life possible.

Making them a minority/half minority isn't giving them the best start in life

>blanda upp
I like this.

Have you ever noticed how attractive people basically look white.

I'm white enough that my children will still be able to pass as White with her

white men just arent that great. if a brown goddess is into you, seize the day my friend. you dont want to be stuck with some Becky later on

just go on and do whatever
ignore the low iqs around here that confuse population statistics and individuals

there is a sjw movement that promotes blind racemixing, that is here it's just a counter movement to that

Let's say you fugg a cute negress:

>None of your kids will have blue eyes.
>None of your kids will have blonde hair.
>All of your kids will act like niggers.
>All of your kids will be darker than you.
>etc.

Your 50% of your genes get passed on but your behaviours and your appearance isn't inherited at the same 50% rate.
Your negress wife gets to pass on more of her traits than you.
The stuff that made you a successful partner won't necessarily be passed onto your kids.
Also, you children will have a split cultural identity, or worse, they will side with the nigs.

This is pretty much the scenario for any breeding with qts of other races.
Trust me, you, your wife, and your kids will all be happier and better off if you stick to your own race.

Again, hot girls don't fuck autstic, cucked faggots, so why get mad when they fuck alpha minorities.

You'll notice alpha Chad doesn't care because he's drowning in pussy.

Say it with me pale autist...

Muh Pride!
Muh 14 words!
Muh Muh!

Impregnating her and running is one thing, but if you literally stick around and raise a kid with a Latina, you're Jeb Bush.

It i the duty of any living organism to preserve and propagate itself. This extends from the individual to the nation at large. The basis of any true nation is that of blood. When you racemix you create a being entirely separate from you. Not only farther away genetically than he should be but also culturally and historically. What nation will this little half-ling belong to? What group? What great accomplishments will his kinfolk have accomplished to where he can look for inspiration?

He won't have any. You will have spawned something without a history, or a community, any ideal to strive for. He will be completely atomized and torn. Probably fall into nihilism because there isn't any greater half-ling ideal to strive for. Many anons get into the weed with IQ and vrime stats, but it isn't really necessary. You are assumedly white. It is your duty to carry on the white race. It is your telos.

If every white person were a Muslim and every brown person a western Christian would you be against race mixing?

Thank God I have a physical appearance I can be proud of, not some ugly brown person combining the mediocrity of all races.

I'm average as fuck looking and I've dated and have fun with a variety of girls in just the past 30 days lol.

>brown people have low IQ
>brown people are low test
>brown people are ugly
>brown people are more prone to health problems

OP you are a literal cuck if you let someone tell you who you cant fuck.

You can dick who you want, just consider what you want your descendants to be like.

>Are you guys serious or joking about all the race mixing stuff?
The north americans and europeans are probrably dead serious, latin america is just trolling obviously.

>Im blonde with blue eyes and really couldnt give a fuck what race a girl is as long as she is pretty
Agreed, but there is one thing: I would never raise a mixed child.

Like, it is not that I won't fuck the woman silly just because of her race, but if my condom breaks im sure as hell not going to accept the child or finnancially contribute with raising said child.

Is this selfish? Maybe, but I do believe selfshiness is a trait that brings you quite a lot of evolutionary benefits, so screw it.

Beta male faggot detected.

Yet they fuck hot white girls and you dont.

oy vey goyim, diversity is our strength!
love is the only thing that matters, so what if they have a completely different cultural identity and race!
yes, yes, have children with whoever you find attractive, your children will be attractive too!
Population statistics are irrelevant to the individual, mixed girls are more attractive than non-mixed girls, goyim!!
If you don't racemix your children will be unhealthy inbreds and also ids annudah shoah!

She's like 5 years away from turning into a whale familiam

A typical Sup Forums poster cannot attract physically good looking women so their self hatred is broadcasted on here in the form of edgy memes, snarky comebacks, and contrarian behavior.

>When your children look absolutely nothing like you.

I have pictures of my father when he was 18 and we looked the exact same at that age. Everybody always tells him how much I look like him. He's so proud of it too..

yes, the noble aryan spirit would prevail and result in the reform of islam after a generation or two

yeah I bet that's what robert deniro was brainwashed into thinking too.

Now go marry a mud to prove just how not racist you are to people who just want to put you on their multiculti statistic sheets so they can trick even more idiots with their success.

you look like a manlet.

>None of your kids will have blue eyes.
Thats a bad thing because?...

>None of your kids will have blonde hair.
Same response as the last

>All of your kids will act like niggers.
Depending on the environment. That's not a genetic thing

>All of your kids will be darker than you.
Again, not really detrimental to anything

Sometimes I can't tell the satire from the sincere...

>tfw no black gf

>yes

The point is it's not the skin color, it's that shit skin third worlders are nuts.

>and really couldnt give a fuck what race a girl is as long as she is pretty

>I will trade the future of my children for the short term enjoyment of my penis

I hope to god you are never a parent.

>Thats a bad thing because?...
Because it is your purpose as a living organism to make sure your blue eyed genes prevail over all others.
>Depending on the environment. That's not a genetic thing
paultown.com/white-vs-black-crime/

>that's not a genetic thing
ask one of the several hundred dead foster parents about that.

I'm in college and I'm the same way. I really have no choice of women other than Asians. There are like 4 white women in all my classes combined. They need to step their shit up because in the mean time i'm gonna end up with a hapa child that hates me.

I fuck everything that moves, but I take actual race mixing very seriously.

Demographics determine your country; race is its biggest factor.

Why not be a good father and husband who doesn't move to California and gets divorced? You would light years ahead of Elliot Roger's dad.

If she's intelligent, enough to be generally qualified as a genius, I really wouldn't give much of a shit about race either

Enjoy your borderline retarded kids.

>couldnt give a fuck
What's up, Abraham.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

If it was a genetic thing then I as a fullblooded black guy who lived most of their life surrounded by nigglets who aspired to be rappers and ballers would be acting "mad niggerish" right now. Hell, one of my friends who grew up the same way is black and white mixed, yet carries herself like a civilized person. So no, its not genetic

I remember why I left this board. It's the same conversations over and over. I feel like I should participate out of a sense of duty but it gets so fucking boring.

yeah yeah yeah race traitor and all of that shit.

I'm just tryin to get my nut. What's this girl's name?

Really showing off that 90 IQ. You explicitly point out that you are the exception to all your little nigger friends and then say it doesn't have a genetic basis?

>Because it is your purpose as a living organism to make sure your blue eyed genes prevail over all others.
No it's not

>It's the same shilling and concern trolling over and over.

If you would not fuck the girl in OP's pic based on race you are truly a fag. I would destroy that pussy senpai.

Well, it's too bad all the traps really fucking ugly.

only a troll would fuck that face

Oh man.. this won't end well.

I can't tell of you're being sarcastic.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

it's both genetic and cultural

is it really that hard to believe that an innumerable amount of factors go into what makes someone act or think a certain way

Yes it is. Also you click on posts you want to reply to, newfag. Fucking is an urge that has its basis in passing on your genetic code. This ensures the preservation of your traits on to the next generation. We as humans are also endowed with reason. If you fuck a negress and she bears your sole offspring, you cans see that your code will eventually over generations be absorbed totally into the african genome out of pure numbers if current migration patterns keep up. Seeing this with your God-given reason it follows that to truly survive and achieve your evolutioanry purpose you must make white children and do everything in your power to hamstring and destroy non-whites.

I was listening to one of those country radio stations with the pastor giving you bible studies while I was moving recently. He was talking about Hell, what he said was extremely interesting to me. He said that the purpose of Hell was not actually torment. They will be tormented until the end of time but time does not stretch infinitely he said. He said that when judement day comes, God will make the next world for the saved, while all the tormented souls stored in Hell will simply cease to exist. This was the worst fate the ancients could come up with, not eternal torture, but to have never even existed.

Even if you take the most materialist view of the world this still contains wisdom. If you race mix, nobody will look like you, nobody will think like you, all your culture and society, idead and genetic code will eventually cease to even be, Diluted and destroyed to the point of irrelevance. All your life will have been for nothing and you are doing everything you do for nothing. Life itself is a waste of time and there is no point of even carrying on. You destroy yourself.

As I said in I find the crime and IQ stuff a secondary argument. What he was saying was just simply wrong.

>implying black people have a culture worth appreciating, let alone a culture to begin with

>Im blonde with blue eyes and really couldnt give a fuck what race a girl is
Who he say's he is.
>Pic related
Who he actually is.

>blonde Elliot Rodger
ffs, at least properly warn us this time and take a GoPro, do something useful for once

She doesn't like you because she doesn't understand how you see the world. You're a retarded bozo as far as she's concerned. Welcome to culture 101. The only way it works is if one of you completely assimilates to the other.