The President that saved the United States

The President that saved the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

quickrundown.club/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
archive.is/R0mgZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me a quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>They write and communicate through radio frequency/audio waves which keeps their conversations under the radar. If you're listening to FM radio on the way to work, chances are the Bogdanoffs are communicating through your signal.

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Dman son Trump been hittin dat Bogpill hard af

Reminder this happened a few days ago on /x/.

do the bogdanoffs know were onto them?How deep does this rabbit hole go? where does it lead!

The bogdabots do amazing work. Trump can now shift in and out of his perfect Bog form at the drop of a hat.

Here lad:
quickrundown.club/

That's a shoop
The lighting on the paper doesn't match

this was discussed, it's real, morph cut

of course bog would shop his own pic, dont you know how these guys operate? deception at every turn!

Give me a quick rundown.

It looks like Trump has taken the bog pill.

cheers for trump!!!!!

:D

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

>the phone call that saved me a trip to the store

Nigger I refuse to click that link.

archive.is/R0mgZ

good call, its a honeypot for people who know too much, bogsquads then solve the problem

Is he the one who placed the call to save Israel?

Hey, thanks.

How could President with daily twitter chimpout save America?

I like stupid shit like this

nice meme

B R A V O