Is everyone with dyed hair bluepilled?

If you are a healthy young person there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to taint your God given lushous natural hair eith a vibrant, cancer colour (even if it's streaks). The colour is often very eye grabbing and obnoxious and these types of people tend to live the "alternative" lifestyle.

Absolutely disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should we take a moral advise from a island monkey ubhuman?

fuck off mountainnigger

I think people who dye with unnatural colors are mentally ill. There are plenty of people who dye their hair normal colors and you would never know until they told you.

Everyone with a circumcised penis is bluepilled. There is no reason to alter the God given gorgeous body with irreversible mutilation.

This is true. Cuting off your body parts or parts of it is autistic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Go backpacking in the luscious Rockies all Summer while fucking your gf
Oh wait, you don't have enough land to do that and too much dick cheese!

Here's the closest thing to a litmus test for this. Do they have unnatural hair coloring? Yes or No. If they do, do they watch anime or read manga? Yes or No. If yes, then they might be, just might be, not beyond hope.
But if they have unnatural hair coloring and they don't watch anime or read manga? Avoid.
If they walk around looking like a fish with teeth like OP's image regardless of any other factors involved, avoid like the plague.

Yeah I had that at the back of my mind. Since dying hair isn't very common here and trying to make it look natural is really hard fir non white people

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>sematism
>The warning signal may take the form of conspicuous animal coloration, sounds, odours[5] or other perceivable characteristics
>or other perceivable characteristics
>perceivable characteristics

Another killer trait is those goddamn thick rimmed glasses

>why do liberals always have down turned mouths?

Aye. It kills me inside that they've co-opted those glasses. The glasses bring to mind photos of "cheesecake" pin ups of beautiful models from times past, and these damned feminazis are ruining them by changing the prop association involved.

FPBP

i like to dye my hair
it makes me look funny like sam hyde

They are innately unhappy. Completely absorbed in hate.

My wife has dyed hair, she dyes it because she knows I prefer it dyed.
She did not dye her hair before we started dating.

I dye my ass hair. Do this count?

Don't they remember when they got their first bike as a kid? This was because their parents had to lose sleep and go to work in order to afford a house that keeps them out of work. Meanwhile in Africa the kid didn't get a bike because their parents slept all day in the hot sun. The is just and fair, they don't have to stop enjoying life because they got some cool stuff for the effort that was put in.

Also she dyed it from one natural hair color to another, I didn't ask her to do something retarded.

>out of work
Meant out of the cold.
That's one of the driving reasons Whites are so great, they had to get out of the cold.
Fireplaces
Water heaters
Furnaces
Ovens
Whites really need to wake up to how great their ancestors were as a whole. Just because some Natives got BTFO doesn't mean they didn't kick ass and struggle. In order to honor that.....should we just do that to make other Nations better so they will gtfo? Most races prefer their own right? At least the Japanese. It won't be colonization rather just showing them how to do make better societies, or, we set up hidden cameras and see what they do to the societies once we aren't there and perhaps that will redpill people?
Maybe,
people are already redpilled but use this society to their gain rather than try and fix it and work truly hard like the Japanese or the Norwegians? I mean we work hard but not as hard academically, physically, or even spiritually.

it screams to me "be prepare for me to disagree with you in a very toxic and naive manner"

Hate fuck audittion tapes.

SHUT IT DOWN