What is wrong with you people? Truly you are lost

what is wrong with you people? Truly you are lost.
You embrace chaos, embrace hate and try to paint yourself as a victim and how everyone else is evil. If they have an different opinion of you act like they are retarded. If someone doesnt defend themself he is a cuck but if they defend themself you go "uwu look how violent they are"

kill yourself my man

Don't you have some Jews you should be gassing?

t. abdullah

Nigger

Were not the victim anymore mother fucker. We just introduced a whole new world of politics.

and were comfy as fuck

You need more migrants, Achmed.

hey look you are trying already to paint yourself as the victim in this thread.
"uwu look we arent nazis see how those black people are protesting"

OwO what's this? :3

I am using uwu because thats a phrase most commonly used by tumbr users. It represents a gentle cry

it's actually OwO and people use it for furry ERP like in

*hugs you*
*notices your boner*
OwO What's this?? :333

theres owo and uwu.

I don't paint myself as the victim I just genuinely enjoy mayhem

no there isn't, you just pulled that out your ass.

My patience is gone and I'm tired of you dipshits. Rot in hell.

All these demonstrations sweeping the US shows that real Americans are tired of you Nazi dipshits as well

shit fuck I tell the tumblr user and tumblr posts that use uwu thats it illegal
brb

>tumblr
wow fagcuck detected, all opinions discarded. please leave sooner rather than later.

Fuck off Ahmed.

Don't worry, it'll take a while, but soon enough Sup Forums will cannibalize and start attacking Trump. It's going to be a fun 4 years

You're a faggot

Don't you need to take your mom to Abdul's house for her weekly dicking?

Sup Forums is just a bunch of insecure nerds with cum guilt

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of National Emergency". The plan was first revealed in detail in a major daily newspaper by reporter Alfonso Chardy in the July 5 1987 edition of the Miami Herald. Possible reasons for such a roundup were reported to be widespread opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America. To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, according to Professor Diana Reynolds.

Earlier reports on Rex 84 were published as early as 1984 by the Spotlight newspaper ("Reagan Orders Concentration Camps"), published by the far-right Liberty Lobby, and other publications; as well as an affidavit filed by Attorney Daniel Sheehan of the Christic Institute in the La Penca bombing case. These claims did not prove to be reliable based on later reporting and research.

Existence of a master military contingency plans (of which REX-84 was a part), "Garden Plot" and a similar earlier exercise, "Lantern Spike", were originally revealed by journalist Ron Ridenhour, who summarized his findings in an article in CounterSpy.

fpbp

in case anyone is wondering, OP's pic is a famous art piece

SAND NIGGER DETECTED

A Nazi is someone who identifies as a Nazi, pretty simple so get it through your head.

Transcripts from the Iran-Contra Hearings in 1987 record the following dialogue between Congressman Jack Brooks, Oliver North's attorney Brendan Sullivan and Senator Daniel Inouye, the Democratic Chair of the joint Senate-House Committee:

>[Congressman Jack] Brooks: Colonel North, in your work at the N.S.C. were you not assigned, at one time, to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster?

>Brendan Sullivan [North's counsel, agitatedly]: Mr. Chairman?

>[Senator Daniel] Inouye: I believe that question touches upon a highly sensitive and classified area so may I request that you not touch upon that?

>Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American constitution. And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was an area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

>Inouye: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon at this stage. If we wish to get into this, I'm certain arrangements can be made for an executive session.

Contingency plans by the US Government for rounding up people perceived by the government to be subversive or a threat to civil order have existed for many decades.For example, from 1967 to 1971, the FBI kept a list of over 100,000 people to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.

dumb brit
Shit fuck I guess germany didnt had that many nazis in ww2 then

and maybe you'll man the fuck up and follow suit after the strong americans. Or do germans like being run over by Achmed's trucks?

>City people
>real Americans

wew lad

Identity politics don't apply to your enemies. Sure, some faggot can be a demisexual otherkin and don't you dare correct them, but the moment you call sometime a Nazi, their personal beliefs cease to matter.

Tumblr, everybody.

chaos? buddy, the universe is chaos. you know. like the whole big bang theory? everything we know to be came from an EXPLOSION

the trick is to survive the chaos. a survival of the fittest. youre either physically strong enough or mentally sharp enough to figure way to stay ahead of the madness. or you die. or serve drinks at starbucks lmao

youre acting like this is the first time in human history something taboo happened. name a period in time EVER. not just when people were around, but EVER that there wasnt "chaos"

stardust forms planets. theyre covered in magma, they cool down but cause massive storms. plankton forms and terrorizes carbon. fish terrorize algae. sharks eat the fish. the fish grow legs and fuck up the plant. dinosaurs nuff said. the ice ages. and then people. have you ever seen a woman give birth to a child? its not exactly peaceful and serene

if you cant deal with it youre probably just going to die off. and thats completely normal

Fuck off normies, we the jews now. WE CONTROL THE DENSITY OF THE FUTURE. Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE! Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

>lol social darwinism
>its ok because it happens before

it's so popular it has become a national sport

You're damn right we believe everything you think is retarded! You're damn right we believe everything you do is cuckoldry! We completely reject you, you subhuman. You may as well kill yourself you're never going to have meaning or value in your life.

There isn't just one ideology here. The only truly consistent thing is that we fucking hate the left. For varying reasons.

>Truly you are lost
yes, yes we are
when you thorw a man into the pit you should make sure he doesn't come back

>that proojection

>You embrace chaos, embrace hate and try to paint yourself as a victim

We are not lefties, merchant.
Stop projecting.

my great grandfather died seven times in the Holocaust apologize