LIBERALS AND CNN ABSOLUTELY BTFO

LIBERALS AND CNN ABSOLUTELY BTFO.

DETAINED JFK IMMIGRANT IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER

This needs more coverage! Share and tweet to your snowflake friends far and wide.

>JFK DETAINS IMMIGRANT
>THOUSANDS SHOW UP TO PROTEST HIS RELEASE DUE TO "UNJUST" TRAVEL BAN
>DETAINED IMMIGRANT IS RELEASED
>CNN SETS UP INTERVIEW WITH IMMIGRANT
>IMMIGRANT IS A BIG TRUMP FAN

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/fsxrekal/status/825553821992509440/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=7jWO2D2PDI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link faggot.

This is a slide thread.

Even idiots can have their rights violated.

Doesn't matter. He will be killed like the rest of the subhumans.

mobile.twitter.com/fsxrekal/status/825553821992509440/video/1

You are in no position to be turning away allies.

>detaining his own supporters
>this needs more views
huh

HE LIKES HIM

top kek, that girl is SHOCKED

lol@lib-style mystery meat alliance

That's just their Taqueria. They are allowed to freely lie to christians.

Keep a close eye on that guy.

lol @ saving the west with race war larping

DW Argentina, when we're done MAGA maybe we'll pull your economy out of the crapper.

Fun fact: This is the Iraqi Immigrant who helped serve the United States during the war. Even he loves Trump. We're reaching levels of meme magick not meant for the likes of mortals

>subhuman trash moron who barely deserves to live is a trump supporter..

Omg just like you guys.

>>detaining his own supporters
>>this needs more views
>huh

The supporter knows that the vetting process is a necessity and was willing to submit to it because it is for the greater good of America.

Please.

Even the fucking muzzies he's deporting love him.

Your candidate literally couldn't even win the fucking election and you the gall to tell Trump supporters they can't turn away allies?

HAHAHAAH

wow so rayics

you fit right in :^)

He is from a "muslim country" that does not mean he is going to join some left-wing islamist cult.

Trump supporters =/= RWDS larpers

politics are for grown ups who have the brains to realize how easily this election could have gone wrong and how much more work there is to be done, not memeing children who think trump's election means a new reich. children with no combat experience larping about a race war+genocide that will never happen don't have any real answers. they don't have any real plans. they have memes.

Let him in

N-NANI?!
So this is the power... of Trump-sans Stand!!

Filthy race traitor.

The main problem here is that

>THOUSANDS SHOW UP TO PROTEST HIS RELEASE DUE TO "UNJUST" TRAVEL BAN
>DETAINED IMMIGRANT IS RELEASED

Even if he was released because the immigration officer decided so, protesters will take it as their victory.

They will show it to other people and claim that they can force the system to do what they demand.

This only leads to more protests with more unrealistic calls.

I've seen this shit in Kyiv, that turns bad really quickly.

I can already hear them typing up fanfiction about how he was tortured by Trump's goons into saying that.

lol @ stopping trump with demographic calculus at devising the lowest common denominator among identity groups

I just heard people on CNN criticizing the ban cause 911 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia

TRUMP' 5D CHESS FORCING CNN TO DROP REDPILLS

The point here is that liberals were making this event seem like they were being detained and tortured/interrogated. Even after the "extreme vetting process" a man who once saved lives during the Iraqi War states. Also goes as far as to say that America is the best country ever, he does not mind the process and as a bonus likes Trump.

nah he just said it for the sake of saying something, look at that woman face, he was obviously supposed to have prepared answers

>Almost didn't getting into country because of new president
Let's look at the options:
>Shit on new president who can deport you or craft policies that make your life difficult over the upcoming years
>Make president like you

There's a smart option here, no strongarm tactics necessary.

Why is this even a surprise? Most immigrants support the door being closed behind them because it keeps all the shit they escaped out.

>Deporting a legal immigrant

Try again CTR

The woman shaking her head in the video is a congresswoman.

Don't let this slide!

Even the detained people love him :D
All we need to do is retain SJW's and then they'll love him too.

dont you have a furry convention to get to??

This.
An immigrant to a country he barely made it into knows better than to start shit talking the president of that country while being recorded for tv.

He better be the one to blow some shit up after the leftys put him on a pedestal.

Valazquez 7th District of New York.. She's a Democrat.

He gazed up at the enormous Wall. Eight years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the orange skin. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two halal-alcohol scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the Wall was finished. He had won bigly over himself.

He loved Big Orange.

The truly despicable part is her shaking her head in disappointment when he says America is the greatest country ever.

She needs to take a helicopter ride

youtube.com/watch?v=7jWO2D2PDI8

Pretty soon Trump will declare martial law and set up internment camps for these soros goons who are shutting down infrastructure to push an agenda which (((they))) lost bigly in the last election

>taqueria
Thanks, I'm hungry for al pastor now you dirty Pedro.

Bump, her face was priceless.

Democrat trying to intimidate immigrant.

is this a king of the hill reference?

>see ID
>6zap

Mr. Pence, you know what to do!

>hey hey
>ho ho
>islamophobes it's time to go

wew laddies, the faggotry is strong with these protestors

>t. Mr.KK

Ignore the commentator, he's absolutely lying through his teeth and lost all credibility by being extremely biased and just lying.

This. We have to get rid of the white liberals before anything can actually be accomplished.

can i get a oy vey my fellow rabbis?

Didn't listen to him because he looked like he was muslim to me and likely an sjw

wtf now theyre playing retarded middle east-sounding marching band songs while dancing

kill traitors before enemies

They waterboarded the Trump love into him

It's quite understandable. Imagine you're an ACTUAL refugee. What do you think?
>I can sympathize with a government that tries to keep the people out that are actively trying to kill me. Who wouldn't?
or
>Fuck America, you better let every last one in.

In the parts of the world these immigrants come from you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT oppose those in power when you are a foreigner.

And these people crushed all your plans,hopes and dreams...what does that say about the left :D

You're talking to nothing but shills, useful idiots, and children.

>most Americans are snowflakes