These are the sides of the upcoming world war

These are the sides of the upcoming world war

Prepare yourselves and hope you're in a neutral zone

Feels good to be on the winning side.

I'll die of laughter if NK and USA ever become bro tier.

>NZ neutral
i doubt they'd let australia fight a war without them

>tfw I share dual citizenship with a neutral country.

Thank God I'm a second gen immigrant and not some inferior piece of shit with "american" ancestry

You can never lose when you have best Korea on your side.

Also why would Finland not aide us in the global purge of degeneracy?

With the U.S and Russia on the same side, it will hardly be a war

Why would Eurosceptic and Anglophile Norway side with the continent over UK?

You can never lose when you have best Korea on your side.

Also why would Finland not aide us in the global war on degeneracy?

Not sure about that

>California isn't a different color than the rest of the US
This map is already incorrect

>Poland not on the same side as Hungary and the US.

You don't know shit do you?

we are suspended from ANZUS

>World war 3 starts
>Live in a non-country
You can all go blow each other up I'll enjoy my waffles and beer, once you're all done the Dutch master race will swoop in and dominate the world

Fucking connection errors

>Russia
>allied with the US
hahahahahaha, Drumpf supporters really live in an Alternative reality, Putin only helped Drumpf because he has dirt on him and is easy to manipulate, if a war happened Russia would stay Neutral, Putin would pull out a bucket of popcorn and enjoy watching the US and the UK getting obliterated.

Yes

Autistic LARPing threads like these should be banned but I'll bite:

America has zero to worry about if they have Russia and Best Korea on their side. I'll just shitpost on Sup Forums as per usual.

What, Mexico is not going against the US, even with the whole Trump debacle, Mexico would never declare war at the USA. Plus, our army isn't equiped for an actual war, that is of course a major flaw in my country, our army isn't modernized. Mexico would be a neutral country

Leave it to a Sup Forumsack to put Iran and Syria opposite of Russia and Egypt

this board gets more retarded every week

>Russia in the same side as Europe and U.S.

He signed the legislature. So get building faggot.

#BanLARPingThreads2017

Test

t. doesn't have a fucking clue what he's talking about

>switzerland
>neutral

surprise, surprise.

>pull out a bucket of popcorn and enjoy watching the US and the UK getting obliterated.

Obliterated by whom?

The only European countries with armies are France and Italy.

it's ok, the cartels would be our military in the case of a war and they have american weapons.
and you are gonna pay for it gringo.

>US allied with India
tactical poos inbound watch your back Chinese cucks

>tfw only member of anglosphere that isn't blue

They can probably stock the spoils of war again and then claim they dindu nuffin

Russia is blue. Most of the major countries of Europe are red. Your post gives me hope that mexicans will never find a way around The Wall™

this map is so full of shit

>same side as europe
m8 literally just britain and some slav countries

>Canada
>war
Mein sides.

China won't take a side.

China will hope to defend it's borders and take control of the post war world. Maybe intervene very late on the side of the likely victor to set up a favorable NWO.

As it is, we will win.

Europe and Canada are tough, but Europe will fracture.

Israel is with Trump. The Middle East will be dust if the gloves come off.

sounds comfy

Silly OP, World War 3 will not be fought by country against country, but by countries against themselves.

> ethiopia
What

You tell him hombre. Fuck the wall

>Syria
>red
>South Africa
>red
kys my dude

Day of the rake leafs day of the rake

>India is blue

PREPARE THE POO MISSILES

CALIBRATE THE POO SATELLITES

fuck that all those Neutral zones are shit, i would rather be in the middle of a god damn war zone then most of those grey areas

This.
Also
> Spain not neutral

On it already

Russia and US vs rest of the world would easy enough, but you had to give us Australia and India as well?
What's the point of fighting? Literally unbeatable.

Brazil is neutral, retarded.

Yeah I just looked it up and you have 4/5 of the top five strongest militaries on one side.
It's not even a competition.

why wont Sup Forums let me post ree

Just want to tell oldest ally that the Great Libération of France is in April.

Fillon just BTFO because of a fraud scandal and now our nationalist candidate is rocking the polls.

Switzerland is so /comfy/

I kek'd

You're Trump esque candidate is a girl?

You forget us fag,we were in Dunkirk.

The Middle East wasn't enough for you?

I would think that Serbia would join in on the blue side as a chance to retake Kosovo and remove some Kebab. I really don't see how Hungary and Poland can be on opposite sides either. If Australia joins in why would New Zealand not win in on the action? Finland I could see getting involved just for the hell of it.

welp, goodbye rest of the world

>If Australia joins in why would New Zealand not win in on the action?
no we refused to go to iraq and have been suspended from ANZUS since 1987

Mummy Marine Le Pen will Make France Great Again

I just noticed that you put Syria on the opposite side of Russia. What the fuck.

>tfw army

please let me kill leafs

What a laughably one sided war

No we're not, the US did not "kick us out" as is commonly claimed - they suspended security obligations to us.

Because those seppo cunts seem to think that what is brought into our country is none of our business.

Surely your government would allow a volunteer unit to join in with the Aussies? Similar to Franco allowing volunteers to fight for the Axis in WW2.

If this is the situation we are facing I pledge right now, by the power of my numerals, that I will join an Australian military movement and the rest of the blue army to eradicate every red army and their approach against freedom and humane values.

They will not defeat us.

THEY are girls

Don't forget Marion !

Also we sent troops to Iraq in both Iraq wars.

As much as I would love fighting with US and Russia and Japan and Australia, if the equation does turn out to be like this- there is never going to be a war.

US, Russia alone are more than enough.

It'd be a fairer game if USA & Israel sits out. Russia beats EU. India tramples Pak and ME.

Japan is very nationalistic and if they think there's going to be a war, they'll go into full throttle, probably surpassing India. I wouldn't be surprised if Japan alone beats China, or with Australia's help.

And morroco somehow involved...

And of course, there's Taiwan armed to the teeth.

kinda hot

gl

are you actually from india

I'll be fighting on the side of USA,once the Pakistan is done with I am going to turn and will shoot off atlease 5 US soldier before someone at my vicinty guns me down,remember my words.

I will be in the crowd and I will take unfortunate 5 with me.

pont ezt akartam kérdezni

SCII training hasn't been for nothing

From (and in), yes.

Most of us like America.

The hipsters love libtards and the mature people love conservatives.

we only sent the 1st Iraq war and that was just a token and the 2nd was only 1 tour of engineers and both was win the UN agreed to it

No thats illegal

I never said kicked out I said suspended meaning that a reversal of policy would let us in even if we still wanted to join

It's been happening to me too since an hour ago

No, NZ. In addition to sitting out major conflicts you recently defied the nationalist Jews with US relations.

>Counting on Russia
I'm hopefully skeptical that they're on our side, but there is a timeline where Russia takes China's side in this conflict.

please no more world wars

There are more people in the US army than there are people in my entire country.

You guys on average are the most succesfull ethnicity in the U.S

You're the hidden gem of immigration

I kinda wanna do some dumb back packing bullshit through india
I'm pretty Aryan looking, would I get killed

Austria is neutral as mandated by the constitution. We will not participate on either side.

We're too drunk

Lmao the Egypt and Israel both blue makes me think of that polandball meme of France and England

US and Russia on the same side? No fucking contest.

Zero chance.

Strong countries don't want strong neighbours.

There's a reason the US hasn't purchased more oil from Mexico.

I won't

awwww shit.

psssst, hey, argentina bro, can I come over? pls, you can have all the world cups you want and I won't doubt your whiteness

marion likes black guys

>North Korea

>earring hole
>blue eyes
>hairs not the same

Your cuckhold fantasy is going to far

>its cucked viking with their shitty fetish episode again

That map is absolute bullshit.
In a conflict between America and Russia or China, Europe would stay neutral especially if the US is the aggressor.
The Indians also have no valid reason to pick either side, maybe to grab back some territory from the PRC

You just randomly coloured the world map, eh?

>japan and korea being on the same side...

>american power fantasy.jpg

Why the fuck is Canada against the Anglosphere? Stop believing the french faggots in this country, us Anglos love Trump. Anglo + Russia alliance will rule the world and destroy the continentals and their Chinese allies.

Balkan countries neutral
>kys

already proven not to be her, Frederik

This. It didn't have to be this way but 30 to 50 years of opening the floodgates to alien races and cultures have guaranteed it.

Not to mention the large minority of the population in the West that seems to have genuinely taken on SJW (ie self destructive) values.