He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Despite Sup Forums Sup Forums cucks spewing alt-right memes, the majority of Americans are against this embarrassing "muslim ban", especially since it blatantly excludes Saudi Arabia, where the large majority of the terrorists from 9/11 came from.

Sup Forums, by the way, has LARGELY been proven to be absolute beta faggots on Shia LeBeuf's livestream, "He will nut inside us". How's this for a mind fuck: the majority of Sup Forums faggots were actually minorities. Those beta cucks not only hate minorities, they hate themselves. Fucking pathetic.

Normies are right in this instance. Trump is a fraud and a joke and will go down as the worst president of all time. Shillary would have actually been better. Fucking sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I
dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek, don't you see what he's going for here? Trump banned some Muslim countries, and now everyone is going "WELL WHY AREN'T YOU BANNING SAUDI ARABIA?"

Push right

Holy fuck thats actually ingenious

He's doing what he said he would lmaoooo

>How's this for a mind fuck: the majority of Sup Forums faggots were actually minorities.

More diverse than the people chanting "He will not divide us." Pretty funny, huh?

Wait, but i thought dey wuz raysiss n sheeit

Exactly. He should have banned Saudi Arabia first but in the end, all he cares about is his business ventures and nothing else.

I was right, the normies were right, 3 million people were right. And now it's starting to show its true colors. I VOTED for Trump, and now I hope he gets impeached, as should all of you.

Is there anyone not that Jew to ever be in the white house? This man goes against the general interests of Sup Forums but are unaware because uninformed Sup Forumstard r/The_Douchebagbots are being gaslighted and unable to think for themselves.

I have never been ashamed of my country.

>t. shill funded by a Hungarian kike

And when we see it come to fruition, it's nothing but a terrible nightmare.

>torontofc
so that's a leaf soccer team?

It's amazing to see American Media all the sudden go full anti saud

"All the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia, what is trump doing!"

Trump antics make the left so hysterical they point out their own bullshit. If we want to play "who is worse" how about these same media fucks talk about Islamic treatment of women or gays before criticizing Russian human rights.

0.03€ have been deposited in your account

Here You Go:
Friendly Reminder that the esecutive order Is for
>>“Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern.”
Friendly reminder that Trump singled Syria out as "country of particular concern", and no other countries.
The other have been designated as such by the Obama administration and the EO just doesn't "correct" them.
sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
Have Fun Sup Forumsizei.

It is amusing for the media to be calling for an all out ban of Muslim majority countries. He's playing these cunts like a fiddle.

No, I am a concerned American deeply regretting how ill-informed I was. Soon, you'll be thinking the exact same way too.

You're being gaslighted, you can't think for yourself. Explain to me how Trump didn't bar all Saudi refugees despite the fact that he has his business ventures there, meanwhile they are the country of origin of THE GREATEST American tragedy out there?

haha kill yourself you didn't vote for him and you type like a plebbitier

The Trump administration didn't come up with these seven countries. Iraq, Iran, Sudan, and Syria were listed in a 2015 and 2016 law (The "Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015" and its 2016 update adding Libya, Somalia, and Yemen). That Obama-era law (passed with overwhelming Democratic support) added extra scrutiny to anyone travelling into the U.S. from those countries.

These countries are either in near anarchy or have radical Islamic government. The argument is that we cannot trust these governments to provide the information needed to vet potential entrants.

He said he was definitely going to expand the country list in the future.

And that's both disturbing and horrifying to the average American eye.

Come up with better sources, this looks utterly vague.

The refugees like Trump. The guy who was stuck at the airport said he likes Trump. Look it up. Middle Eastern and Muslim people respect strength and authority.

we voted for trump who promised to do this. dont like it? vote in 4 years, lol. we won, you lost. deal with it. the mudslimes will be deported.

I voted for him in both my state primary and in the general election and now I am deeply regretting it. Guilt by association.

Do you have a legitimate source to confirm this?

To the point that he starts singling out fellow NATO members and other allied nations with U.S. military because they won't conform to his demands.

I already see it coming.

The answer is here
>hurr durr you can't think for yourself

Says the man who can't be bothered to look up basic facts about the origin of this country list.

>I voted for Drumpf but now I see that he's literally Hitler

Save your time and fuck off somewhere else. Nobody here is going to fall for your lies.

It was not to secure his business ventures, you dense retard. It was the list of countries that 2016 DHS compiled for terrorism risks.

>Sup Forums, by the way, has LARGELY been proven to be absolute beta faggots on Shia LeBeuf's livestream, "He will nut inside us".
youtube.com/watch?v=LorCy02uK8I
>How's this for a mind fuck: the majority of Sup Forums faggots were actually minorities.
I don't dislike minorities at all. You shit libs are so wrong about why people support Trump.

You're all going to lose because it's you who will pay for the wall with your tax money and soon, America will be fully American, and you will never be able to leave the country again because the world doesn't conform to his narcissistic demands.

You're being gaslighted though, so it doesn't make a difference. Better get used to losing, snowflake.

>lists the explicit Law under which the list was created
>do you have source?!?!

Fuck off, you lazy cunt.

>Saudi refugees
They don't exist dumb dumb

He's already your best president. He's saving your country from oblivion.

Here's a source.
dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

Go fuck yourself for drinking media kool-aid.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is 4D chess too. Making even the (((media))) push to blanket-ban Muds all together, focusing the ire of the world (not just the Slimelands) towards (((media))) (and (((those))) behind it).

>soon America will be fully American

We can only pray that Kek blesses this great country with such a gift.

>the majority of Americans are against this embarrassing "muslim ban"
The majority think it's a permanent ban on anyone who is muslim.

The majority are retarded.

>Asks for sources

>Is given a legitimate source

>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE!?!?

That's what you sound like, user. I agree Trump's in this for himself (like every other politician), but I think he's doing way better than Shillary would have

>You shit libs are so wrong about why people support Trump.

Not really. Most Trump supporters are uneducated as fuck, and fell for the "i'll bring back (coal) jobs" meme

Sad!

I nearly choked on my tendies when I heard the cunts on MSNBC calling out Saudi Arabia as the source of the 9/11 hijackers. How can the media be so niave?

>only rednecks voted for Trump

Yeah....

I want an actual link to the source, not word of mouth from uninformed Trumptard snowflakes.

And that's fake news. Is it not a coincidence that he PURPOSELY singled out Saudi Arabia when this was the one country that was the biggest threat to American soil before and after 9/11?

I have likely been alive longer than you, bucko. So you don't know what you're talking about at all.

>Sup Forums
>liking minorities

Good one. Not only are you a cuck, but incredibly paranoid. This is the same board who unironically feels horrible for Richard Spencer and blames everything on Jews, blacks, Latinos, Asians, and Muslims for their shortcomings. Don't try too hard to deviate from the norms, because everyone knows you're an uninformed Sup Forumsflake.

>the majority of Americans are against
No, they're not.

Fuck I hate these cunts. They think that the majority is always thinking the same as them, they're the same as Hollywood.

And you liberals are egotistical primadonnas with worthles degrees who fell for the "drumpf is hitler" meme despite you hypocrites not flipping your shit over Obama's 6 month (3 month higher than Trump's ban) 2013 Iraq refugee ban. Kill yourselves.

>I can't be bothered to Google the law that someone explicitly named, please spoon feed me

Some user was nice enough to find it for you, but you are legitimately a lazy cunt for not finding it yourself.

You're right, but why would you vote for him if he is doing exactly what he said he was going to do?

Not fake news you dense fuck. Read their own words here.

I personally don't see anything wrong with banning retards from every arab country.
Saudi Arabs aren't your allies. These guys want the death of the west, and islamification of USA. They will never come to your defense in your time of need.

The NATO deal only means you are obligated to defend them in their time of need. And selling them some F16 and F35.

He's just a concern troll. These cunts were everywhere during the election: "I used to love Trump, but ever since he did ______, I can't support him. "

Soros has the lowest energy trolls.

>Trump actually implemented his campaign promises
>I'm a Hilldog supporter now

triggered?
lul

>majority
Top kek, no. Maybe the lefties in blue states are butthurt but all my friends and family are all for it.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THAT RECORD

>3 million people were right
Still butthurt?

Seems about right. Only shitskins and hipsters vote Democrat anyway.

reddit

spacing

Actually no, the muslim ban tested very high among Americans. The Americans who didn't like it are also the ones being deported right now.

I'm more offended by the fact that you're irredeemable worthless trash.

Not an argument

The media was always critcizing Saudi Arabia you dimwits, from CNN to Telegraph to BBC to France24. They have been particularly harsher of the Yemen war, Saudi's treatment of some minorities and human rights abuses.

That Saudi liberal getting flogged was covered by major news organizations for months.

There is no 4d chess, you're just too retarded and too ignorant to know anything. Everything you think you know about Trump, Muslims and Islam, Israel, etc... is completely false.

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration

CNN never says anything about the war in Yemen. During the entire presidential campaign not a single candidate was ever asked a single question about it.

The media goes out of its way to not criticize Saudi Arabia. If they were honest about the Saudis and reported the unqualified facts, we would gave Bern at war with them a decade ago.