We need to stop Ukrainian war. This is some kind of madness

We need to stop Ukrainian war. This is some kind of madness.

Ukrainians are soo poor that they come here and they fucking steal jobs from good Poles, working for pennies. Can you imagine - they agree to work for 1,2 euro/hour. Noone can compete with it.

After Crimea 1 milion Ukrainian immigrants crossed our borders after Maidan in 2014. Remember how Brits whined about Poles in the UK? It was 800 thousand in 10 years, now we are talking about 1 milion in 2 years.

We cant take it anymore. Send help please.

Don't let them in retarded Waldek.

How? It is like saying, dont let Mexicans in and yet they make up for 1/3 of your population

nerer gona happen ...russia is based now and zou are merkel supporter . for once do something for your self dont ask for gibs

Who squats better?

Shut the fuck up Укpoп.

Why don't we get any qt slave refugees up to Sweden?
Oh right, they are white.
Fucking government and their whitegenocide

I didnt know about slav squatting until I came here

You're being out slaved *wicz

They need to maintain the war in order to distract the population from poverty and domestic problems. In order to maintain the illusion of the "Russian aggression" and come together against the "common enemy" for the good of the Ukrainian political elite, which continues to steal.
We cant help you, sorry.
Extinction of Ukraine is also a problem for us, generally we're one ethnos.

>Send help please.

Poland always needing help. baka

>Ukrainians are soo poor that they come here and they fucking steal jobs from good Poles, working for pennies. Can you imagine - they agree to work for 1,2 euro/hour. Noone can compete with it.
yes I fucking can imagine

welcome into Europe :DD

Just send them back.
Or are you cucks?

The ones fleeing the war are going to Russia. These are the ones that were overthrowing the government and started the war so they could ditch Ukraine for Europe.

FUCK Ukraine. We should live Lwow back to based Polska and then the rest goes to Russia. Belarus gets split too.

You made a couple of this threads, before and after loosing your job to an unregistered ukrainian-low-wage-worker?

>tfw you'll never have Ukrainian refugee waifu

Just split the nation up, Ukraine is a meme country anyway.

Arguably even more than Belgium.

Let's not talk about this sad event of mine

We got 1 million Ukrainian refugees in 1 year. Half of them remained in Russia, and selects job in russian. Add to this crisis, and as a consequence of a million russian unemployed.

Gurope :---DDDDDD
I feel for you, but its better to get another job.

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. They are your "brother people" now, so it's your turn to feed them.

Mind you are 130 milion country

I wonder why someone ever wanted a goldmining whores Ukrainian girls are.

>1 million Ukrainian refugees
They are not Ukrainian. Their Russian, if they are refugees.
And there are certain things done by the goverment, like housing.
And many of them get a Citizenship.

Sounds like you need a wall.

Maybe we can work something out.

>We got 1 million Ukrainian refugees in 1 year
Which differ only in that they do not have citizenship. Ukrainian refugees - this is what saves us. If not Ukrainians, their places would be taken by immigrants from Central Asia. Which, unlike the Ukrainians, are other people, other race with a different culture and mentality.

We Snowy Nigeria with an average salary of 400$. The official unemployment rate of 6%. Not even enough jobs for its citizens.

Don't you mean "your turn to starve them"?

150 actually.

Friendly reminder what happend in one of these threads before

>in before american flag shitting on Ukraine

Have Putin order the 10s of thousands of Russian troops home and peace would come pretty quickly :)

Yes. Enjoy your 5 mln hohol immigrants shitting at streets

Sorry, 150 it is

That is why you pick her up from a bar and then leave the next day.
No shekels for the refugeejew

Option "do not take millions of migrants" does not even exist? Wages have fallen to the level of Africa.

Things are fine in the capital. And the West is cool too. My income is in dollars, so I'm rich af. Just in this month I've already visited Moscow and London. Going to Sydney next month

>t.oligarch

Nope. Business in the US/Europe/Russia. Not affiliated with any politics.

Personally I live near the German border, so it won't be a problem :^)
Also I dont't midn them, they're decent people

>We need to stop Ukrainian war
Then come here and stop it, you fucking shill?Let's all just stop, leave those contested territories to themselves n shiet and everything will sort out, yeah?
You're making this thread every fucking day about how bad we are for taking your jobs while you did the same thing to Bongistan.

>implying the purpose of a 2nd Ukraine isn't just to have another front against Russian expansion

It's our side. Russians need to get out.

Just give yourselves up to Russia already.

I don't get it, Russians says that Ukrainians are in fact Russian, Russians also says Ukrainians are scum,

Is there something i missed?

It's not like you're going to win anyway.

>several hundreds of ukrainian refugees came to my North Caucasus hometown.
>government settled them in hotels for free
>provided them with food and money
>gave them temporary jobs
>locals helped them by collecting nessesary stuff
>hot summer
>hurr durr, its to hot. We need air conditioning. Bad Russia doesn't help!
>government gathered them all together, put them on the train and send them all to a far North, beyond the polar circle
>problem solved
>my hometown's mayor is based

>poles come and steal jobs from people in 1st world nations
>proceed to complain about Ukrainians doing the same to them
Pottery.

They're Russian scum. What is that you don't understand?

>complaining about white immigrants

Eat shit and die.

Same fucking shit here. Ungrateful subhumans. You give their children place in schools/universities/kindergardens, they still fucking complain. Fucking cunts.
It's probably true that Eastern Ukrainians are literally niggers.

Terrible bait attempt

Are Californians American or are they leftist scum?

You are not considered avarage for Ukraine.
People earn close to nothing.
And Goverment steals what it can.

Everyone knows that. but (((they))) keep sending in young people to fight and die just so they can profit from this war.

There are different types of Russians. Ukrainians are probably the worst one.

Pretty sure all the lower class Russians you guys left behind in the Baltics take that prize.

No shit son. All post-commie countries suffer from that. Onlly Poland BARELY managed to become a 1,5 world country. And even now there are commie sub-humans there. Other countries are still shit. And it will remain so for decades. Putin/Poroshenko and their types will rule us forever.

Confirmed by Kek himself.

why don't Ukrainians come to America? they can claim asylum, and they won't even have their first court hearing for 6 years! In that time they can work and maybe find an American to marry.

They are not refugees, theynare imigrants

We're full I'm afraid

>Putin/Poroshenko
Putian actually it's level up compare to Poroshenko.
Poroshenko is El'tsyn tier.
Although i think you also soon will have president which will some level up

You already have black niggers
Why do you want white niggers

Butthurt Iraqis on Marr

slavs are fun though
very cheeki breeki
I'd take them here over mudslimes and niggers any day, just send the slavs to America

>All post-commie countries suffer from that.
From killing people for speaking another lenguage?
From burning people in Buildings?
Throwing Molotov cocktails at Police?
Overthrow the Goverment?
Starting a Civil War?
Dont give Eastern Europe shit!
YOU ARE THE ONLY MORONS DOING THAT!

Black niggers: ooouga-booouga!
White niggers(we are): cheeekey-breeekey!

maybe we should send refuge-
oh
no free stuff

Coming to the USA as an Eastern Yuro is harder than you would imagine.

Well, maybe you should elaborate on
>Let's all just stop, leave those contested territories to themselves n shiet and everything will sort out, yeah?
Because I'm not sure what is it you want anymore.

You can't. All refugees are already in West Ukraine/Russia/Poland. Immigrating to the US is a mind fuck if you're white.
Both are shit. Both steal millions with their (((friends))) in Parliaments. There is no level up/down. There are good politicians and there are shit ones.
lol faggot seriously? I was talking about economics and politicians. Maidan has nothing to do with you fucking vatnik. Kill yourself.

Why are you upset about Ukrainians beating up their own police, what is it for you?

>does not even exist?
No, it does not, as you see.
Or Ukranians (actually we are in ethnic-culture plan) or shitskins-muslims.

>does not even exist?
No, it does not, as you see.
Or Ukranians (actually we are in ethnic-culture plan) or shitskins-muslims on our ethnic lands.

>There are good politicians
>good
>politicians

>Poland asking for more gibs

Does it EVER end?

>There are good politicians
It's not quite so works

He's a baiting fag.
Even though the conversation has NOTHING to do with the revlolution, he'll still post M-MUH MAIDAN M-MUH GENOCIDE MASS MURDER M-M-M-MUHH GOVERNMENT!!111
Ignore him.
Btw didn't people want overthrow Duda? Is it still happening?
meh Once in a lifetime maybe

ukrainans are ok and white. we need them to feel welcome or else they are going to chimp out and not get polonized. they are polands future whether you like it or not.

I was making fun of pole's argument.
Like he thought ending this conflict would be so easy and both sides can bring their troops back in 5 minutes and we'll live happily ever after

>they are polands future whether you like it or not
Dayum son...

if you lost your job to a migrant worker it means your too fucking stupid to learn a new language or skilled trade. since half of poland already moved out to get better jobs the migrants are there to fill the labor shortage and boost the economy.

I will enjoy seeing your "country" dissapear.
Because its fucked up.
You have to be a certain kind of degenerate to do this. They literally think it was right.

I will never forgive Russia for what they did to Ukraine.

I'm willing to let in Ukrainian qts.

Who the fuck cares about this non country anyways.

well I can only say prepare for more, our government is getting really close to full retard and poland seems like a nice place

>being this much of a neoliberal good goy

Nah, it doesnt work like it in here.
We like protesting, this is what we do, but people understand they were elected and they were given majority by the nation.

I dont loke our gov but we need to wait until new elections to kick them out.

>muh Ukraine
>muh im American stupid and want to Signal false intelligence about global conflict

if they're white, then who cares. at least they're not a-rabs

>Even though the conversation has NOTHING to do with the revlolution,
It has something to do with who you are.
Whole fucking History youve been traitors.
Literally biting the Hand of anybody who fed you.

You want to do racemix?

>I will enjoy seeing your "country" dissapear.
Bruh take a look at your fucking country.
>You have to be a certain kind of degenerate to do this.
Oh yeah, I forgot that we had to follow the old Russian way called: "The politicians rob us, send their kids to Harvards and Oxfords. while leaving us to rot here in post-commie shit while all other countries improve yearly". Isn't that degenerate?
>They literally think it was right.
Because it was. The result of the revolution are beyond horrible, but it's the first step in a long fucking journey of becoming a western country.
Good.

>All the population from Slavic shitholes flocks to Poland
>SUPERPOWER 2030

I'm white with some slav ancestry.
>Inb4
>slavs
>white

>they fucking steal jobs from good Poles
Which jobs can stole uneducated homeless barbarians?

That's exactly how brits feels regarding poles.

>Noone can compete with it.

Poles do the same in UK

And? Bruh why would you give a fuck? You live in your shitole. I live in mine. I'm building my life and trying to make something of it, while you sit on image boards screaming how "D E G E N E R A T E" Ukrainians are and how bad we are.
Take all your energy elsewhere. Your country is no better.

I was going to live in Britain for a while too to practice my spoken English. But I didn't earn enough money because I spent my winter time on perfecting math, computer science and artificial intelligence. I feel jealous.