Anyone else excited for generation z?

anyone else excited for generation z?

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/minnesota-high-school-vote-donald-trump/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/13/arizona-schools-social-justice-courses-ban-bill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize this is because generation Z is mostly non-white, right?
Minorities like spics tend to have socially conservative views

SHIET WE GOTTA GAS DEM MUHFUGGIN KIKES NAWMSAYIN? LIKE, SUM FINNA HEIL HITLER NIGGA RIGHT?

Z Y K L O N
Y O
K L
L K
O Y
N O L K Y Z

wtf I love minorities now

nobody knows the cause but i'd say it's because they grew up in an sjw distopia where half of them are second class citizens due to being white and male.

Makes sense.

They're the first generation to be fully inundated in privilege checking garbage from early on and they can see what absolute bullshit it is.

>grow up in humble existence
>get told every day everything is your fault and that everybody can hate you for free
>the world is all yours, yay feelings
>but it's all bullshit

>Gen z is the most conservative

Not really.

Fucking doubt it. Front runner of gen Z here and I can confirm they are all a bunch of cucks. Worse than gen Y/the millennials.

Aren't they like 17 at the oldest?

How is that even possible?

1995 is often used as the begining of gen Z. Its kinda messy as everyone uses different years to decide it.

I'm afraid it is total bullshit, also as someone stated before spics and niggers are "conservative" (hating fags and sluts), but that doesnt mean they will be right wing

trump landslide 2020

early 20's

it's true all my gen z cousins are all act like they post on pol.

Liberals are going to suffer crushing defeats for the next 50 years at least.

The Hispanic Heritage Foundation or something like that did a study after the election and founds that most US high schoolers would have voted for Trump.

Internet and the massive leftist bullshit and censure redpilled us

you dense retard
that's because Muslims are popping out so many children
sharia is conservative too in some way

They haven't been to college yet. The jews will get them... they always do...

From my experience, they're either massive leftist fags or hardcore redpilled. I'd say it's spread around 80-20 leftists-redpilled, but again, the left is much louder.

This. Because no one wants to be labelled a millennial, they keep moving around the decades.

Personally I support the notion of gen Z starting in 1995 because then I'm not a filthy millennial.

Some say it starts anywhere between 95-2000. Being a 98'er, I can tell you for fact that this shit applies to me and my peers.
Fuck your feelings.

Oh no, not an other zombie themed movie/vidya!

>the generation that started school (i.e. primary socialization) and completely grew up in the 3rd MILLENNIUM with little recollection of the 20th century are NOT MILLENNIALS

my neurons are blown out

the studies disagree with you.

Honestly thats part of it. Fuck gen Y with a filty muslim dick. They are the boomers of our generation.

Feel so much solidarity with my gen X parents now, I know what they went through

The good kind of leaf

my younger brother is part of gen z. his high school had a mock election and trump won overwhelmingly (this was also the case in other schools in the area; i think the local news reported on it). it may just be due to memery, but based on the shit he and his friends say it sounds genuine.

p.s. we don't even live in a red county.

I thought the name millennial was referring to people who grew up in the 2nd and 3rd while gen Z are people who have essentially no memory of the 2nd millennium.

Oldest members of gen z arnt even 19 yet so someone goes to a shitty highschool.

Can confirm that the most conservative anti-Islam party in my home country actually has the most support among the youngest age bracket. Including me of course

>Oldest members of gen z arnt even 19
It depends how you count it. I've always gone off 1995 being the start so the oldest would be 22

gen Z is 2000 man

This. People don't realize how many kids grew up on Sup Forums now. Sup Forums is a redpilling machine, it's creating a new type of person.

Meme culture ranges between apolitical and far right, and it's the lingua franca of kids now. Meme culture's source is Sup Forums, and as we all now, this place has its own life that basically swallows you and turns you into a merciless anti-SJW.

The future looks good, at least in that sense.

My brother, who's in a Californian High School, told me that the kids there chose Trump in the mock-election, and that he did too.

When you grow up with the PC bullshit enforced upon you so hard that it tears so much of the fun out of your life as a kid, of course you react harshly to it. These fucking liberal retards should've thought before trying to push their anti-white, anti-male BS as hard as they have.

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 50,000 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October of 2016, 34% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 20% supported Hillary Clinton

a bright future awaits us

Yeah, it's as if progressives got so far up their own ass they didn't realize that the experience of some ugly, sour-faced, problem-glasses wearing fat bitch perpetually up in your face screaching that you are problematic and racist merely for existing, well, isn't the most appealing way to sell their cause.

And it's so annoying that at this point we're all so itching to get back at these people that they just have no idea what's in store for them in the coming years. Safe spaces are gone, cunts.

>Sup Forums is a redpilling machine
Wow a place where people can discourse without fear of repercussions for sharing their true thoughts results in a bunch of people who realise that niggers are subhuman trash, muslims are dangerous af and jews are subversive cunts who lie about the preceding two facts more often than not for nefarious, personal gain?
Stunning.

Yeah, there have been many articles from all over the US where even elementary school teachers held mock elections or held political discussions and most of the kids loved Trump to the point of shouting his name by the end.

Kids are little fascists. Humans are fascists by nature. Leftists only try to make you unlearn it.

18 year old here. I can confirm this is true, most people I know can't stand SJW bullshit. I suspect that most of them aren't offended by stuff because they grew up on the internet from a young age and people on the internet don't care about your feelings, so they get used to it.

>conservative
They mean relative to Generation Y. Z is still liberal as fuck.

My little 7 year old cousin's school soccer teams DON'T EVEN KEEP SCORE anymore to avoid anybody feeling bad about losing. The thing is, the kids keep score themselves and the adults just look like joykills to the kids. Growing up with shit like this is why the young generation is so right-wing reactionary.

I had an odd experience the other day catching up with mates. They have all been in uni for the last few years so I expected them to be leftie as fuck.

NOPE. All of them still hated abos and we spent the cab ride home telling people to check their privilege and yelling triggered out the window. I guess memes can trump jewish tricks

>don't even keep score
Kek. I remember laughing about that news article a few years ago. Dog bless Canada.

GenZ best /polgbt/

I hope they can make up for millenials

>Sup Forums is a redpilling machine

You mean a hugbox? Also, Sup Forums is just a phase.

It's funny because progressives always had this utopian assumption that if you open up all channels of communication that it would lead to universal love and post-cultural, progressive globalism, but in actuality humans have exhibited the same natural tribalist tendencies, and what's more, these distinct forces have propagated themselves online with such a life and fury that the very medium supposed to have implemented globalism is now becoming the very instrument by which it will be dismantled.

I hate being a millenial. Although we should wait until these kids enter college.

The college brainwashing machine is strong as fuck, we gotta pray they don't falter.
We're taking steps to fix it though, like Arizona? trying to ban sjw shit,

Yeah, but what is their definition of "conservative" ?

>t. ctr

If they grew up watching Milo-lulz don't count on it.

Anti-whiteness has gotten so bad that even non-whites think that it's obnoxious.

Praise KEK

HNNNG...

that wouldnt explain this phenomenon in non-infested european countries

No, and no.

Sup Forums has never coddled people. The banter is ruthless and the anonymity means free expression + no need to pander to any social rules. Which means that only the strongest ideas/memes survive... because they're the one that were strong enough that such a ruthless hivemind still adopted without any outside or overhead control as is the case in leftist discourse with all its inbuilt rules. And in this Darwinian memetic context reactionary tribalism emerges, as it happens. Hey, nature will do what it will.

And Sup Forums is hardly a phase. It is the community spearheading the future. It's completely shaped the views of a sizeable chunk of younger millennials and Generation Z grew up with it. It was a key player in meming Trump into the White House.

You can talk shit from your sad little butthurt corner but it will be the truth regardless and if you stand against it, it is going to fucking rape you.

This is wrong. Gen z cant vote yet. Youre thinking about millenials

That's because Hispanics are little shitheads. I actually became friends with one and these guys would draw swatsikas all over campus.

^This

and remember... Gen Z hasn't been to (((university))) yet.

Dog bless, indeed...

>Sup Forums has never coddled people.

Try make a rational, well-sourced liberal argument. It sinks to page 10 within minutes and vanishes.

Try making an irrational, stupid liberal argument. It manages to stay alive for a few hours as people enjoy tearing it apart.

This board rewards intellectual laziness, offensive assertions and pandering to the crowd. I love it but lets be honest.

True, but Millennials weren't aware of how University was going to indoctrinate them so hard. Generation Z have been tipped off on that on the internet now and many will be more immune to it.

I remember when anonymity on here was used mostly for ironic edgy racist jokes, and then ever since the stormcucks caught wind of it they've turned this place into a genuine perma-assblasted shithole indoctrinating every loser redditor that crosses this website to think they're a victim because they're white and there are forces of evil out to get them and their best line of defense is by shitposting frog memes on twitter. Took you guys a little over 10 years, but you did it.

I'm 1995 so I'm gen Z? My parents are from Croatia and we're racist and fascist as hell

>Arizona trying to ban sjw shit

Haven't heard of this, please explain

yeah he has it wrong.
Generation Z is the result of counterculture in the U.S.A. , the pendelum was bound to swing.

Millenials are the apex of liberal bullshit and we were stopped just in time with this election.

Also i though Generation Z'ers were 1996 to present. Or at least defined as people who can't remember 9/11

I consider 95s gen Z to save my back from being branded a gen Y cuck

Lots of '96ers remember 9/11 to an extent

>gerrymandering
sad

Gen Z in MINNESOTA vote for TRUMP.
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/minnesota-high-school-vote-donald-trump/
Just keep winning!

here
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/13/arizona-schools-social-justice-courses-ban-bill

Get fucked.

Also, most "redpills" you guys cum over are just made up statistics and cherry picked "information" used to conform the view you've been forced into your head from spending too much time on here. Any contrasting opinion such as this one will be labeled a shill effort in a collective circle jerk that derails the thread into funny memes which are another source of your "redpills".

how can you know its just a phase when youre still here

This isn't just Canada. When I was on a little kid soccer team in the early 2000s it was the same way.

I simply disagree with that, but I really disagree with the progressive way of arguing. I think it is contrary to reality and human nature. And it cherry picks as much as anything. Also, you're seriously under-recognizing how much legit, relevant geopolitical data moves through this place and shapes our view. Our view isn't coming from ignorance on matters, it's from actually being really plugged into current events and seeing the difference between what we see and how the mainstream media portrays it.

And then leftist counter-arguments usually don't even come back with any solid fact-based argument, but rather wave everything away as somehow being compromised due to some irrelevant degree of 'privilege' or 'power', and then start attempting to wage an argument based more in some idea of how things "should be" than how they are. The leftist argument is that reality is mean and unfair and surely this must be the result of "social construction" rather than natural forces playing themselves out.

Like I said, this place is a hugbox. Sadly, the incels here deny it.

Post better facts not opinions. We are immune to your shitty opinions and feels.

If you cant win an argument based on facts and logic then you cant win an argument on Sup Forums.

>they said, while confirming each other view that indeed the others, not they, were engaging in a circlejerk

How's the night shift at CREW, lonely?

Can anyone translate this please?

You have everywhere else on the internet to enforce your beliefs and bigotry against nationalists with moderation, we have Sup Forums you funnel us down to this one place and then complain that we congregate here. What the fuck is wrong with you, why do you even post here? Can it really be fun posting in an area where everyone knows your a cuck and despises you for it?

Suck a dick

uh, he's saying you and are circlejerking while accusing us of circlejerking

We are busy with work, career and education. Most don't want to get married. So expect low birth rates from this generation, high skill and many businesses. Basically silent generation from what I have read online and it does reflect upon that.

Explain how? There is nothing stopping dissenting views from coming in besides your inability to handle some mean words thrown at you. If you actually argue your case and back it with facts people read that shit.

Turned 18 only last week, so I am Gen Z. Most of my friends support Trump, and most of the girls don't like muslims, there's only a few losers who are lefties, and nobody likes them anyway.

Nice try, but that could much more aptly be applied to the left and you know it (he meming part aside). You haven't a shred of integrity in you.

man, sounds like a reverse brexit.
"you old people stole our future", would have been fun to throw back at them.

Thanks for the clear message. At least you know proper english

Unlike this gook

if pewds and jontron keep red-pilling them sure

college was tailor-made by the same generation that raised millenials (our parents). all it did was confirm millenial's pre-set biases like how they're all special snowflakes and muh sjw

gen z has been raised seeing how stupid millenials are. Gen z fucking hate millenials and our degeneracy.

the next 8 years are going to be awesome.

It's a counter-movement to the extreme globalization and multiculturalism ((they)) have forced down our throats for the past 10-15 years or so
It's the reason why Trump won, or Brexit happened, or nationalist conservative parties are racking up approval everywhere in Europe
I'm Generation Z and I agree

2008 financial crisis. I had to see my parents scrambling and trying to save their business. Seeing them wake up from 06:00 and not be at home by 24:00. Our house was a mess because I was too small to do cleaning and parents didn't have the time and energy to it either. We were poor as shit from 2008 to 2010 and couldn't at one point afford proper clothes. Family still has a huge debt leash on them about 57k euros I think but at least we are back on track. Also I saw many angry teens of my age indulge in degeneracy and bullying to satisfy their inadequacy. I think this is why I switched more to the right from a very liberal view point.

I love that guy

>post anti trump opinion
>UR A SHILL
>LMAO GTFO CTR
Sup Forums is a cult that doesn't want to listen to people they don't agree with.

>98

what a kid