Why are there no pictures of young Americans like this?

Why are there no pictures of young Americans like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huntsmansavilerow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MUUIPOTw680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suits are boring, Asians are drones

because we aren't 5'2 on average?

kys weeb

Pretty much. Asians are far more willing to conform to what is considered as 'reasonable' adult life, and face harsher consequences if they don't.

It's almost like forcing a conformist culture and punishing individualism has led to a generation of people who are unhappy and and want to kill themselves.

>suits are boring

kys you uncultured fuck

>have to look professional in a professional environment
>theyz all drooooones man! don't oppress our freedom to express our whatever!

sounds familiar lol

i'd take a bit conformity over fat turbosluts and mega losers with 3 inch ear gauges and man-buns

fuck you chronic loser millennials, honestly.

Im sure they go great with your fedora

*tips perkele*

Great idea, turboautist. Never heard of school uniforms?

They do, in staggering numbers. All wear the uniform of the goy.

yeah self-expression and individualism has done so much for the west aside from the toxic feminism, slut-embracing, fat acceptance, and anime watching
but hey at least you can take your boss to court for not letting you come to work in your pajamas

>immediately correlates wearing a suit with wearing a fedora

This is why you're doomed to retail for the rest of your life.

doesn't detract from my point at all, shitstick

because american men are usually far more handsome

you forgot about Nurse Businessman on the right

Fuck off with your homosexual hobby, libshit.

My bad.

wtf they actually have those animu haircuts irl? hahahaha

>hundreds of years of successful precedent
>homosexual hobby

I bet you vape too

>also accusing liberals of being more likely to wear and promote a suit

What are you even talking about rn senpai

No man, you're the one who vapes!
Don't you get it? They called you fedora first you homo. You can't turn it around on them anymore.

I fly every year to the UK on vacation to get a bespoke fit by Huntsman for either a suit or blazer to go with denim huntsmansavilerow.com/

If you don't want to look like a goof, you get a custom suit and shirts, preferably traditional British cut navy worster. I only make around $70k USD a year and can still easily afford to do this.

Surely I can be exempt from that rule if my opposition was clearly projecting

Holy shit, look at that motherfucker on the far left. He looks like he fell off the back of a truck on a highway

Drugs are degenerate, libshit.
Suits are for the effete, limp-wristed lieberal.

why are they all wearing the whiteman's clothes and not their own native attire

youtube.com/watch?v=MUUIPOTw680

You'll change your tune real quick when automation leaves you unemployed LOL

They're probably all 30+

My business is war, libshit. I'm doing great.

>My business is war

My point exactly.

A dull one, libshit. Owners can do what they want, now go wear a suit.

No dictatorship.

because all of our own smart ones are questioning and not being forced to work a slave job by the culture

The only real owners in war wear suits, you tard.

Sure it does. You are showing a private school in China. They are wearing a uniform, which happens to be a suit.

Check out a private school in the western world.

No shitty clothing, standardised outfits, which might as well be suits in some places.

The vast majority of schools in China don't have students with suits because it's expensive to put a growing teenager in a new suit every other year.

Fuck you

Why does he wear the mask?

Have fun pretending that your lieberal fashion butt buddies are owners, libshit.

4 u

Are you gonna tell me the military that gets held on a leash are supposed to be the owners?

Certainly not, stupid monkey.

Because we have become an utterly degenerate country and deserve nuclear annihilation unless Trump can somehow turn us around.

To not spread diseases, since there are so many people cramped together, if one gets a cold they all get it.

Asia will be the future of mankind if Europe continues the downward spiral of islamification, and USA eventually becomes hispanic.

Does that mean that if you pull it off, they will die?

If you die from a cold then yes.

very good joke my dear anonymous person. I would be please if you continued to create more banter like this

It's almost like we shouldn't choose one extreme or the other go figure.

Turkzilla? is that you?

really glad i'm white

→ →
→ →
→ →
Save yourselves anons, Islam is upon us, Do not take this lightly, I urge you to read the first two posts

hurry and read while you can, a heretic is derailing and trying to destroy the thread.

money