China vs America

America has managed to keep their troops in combat periodically for the past century. As far as I'm aware, the Chinese military are inexperienced, unlike the Americans. Have Chinese soldiers in their modern military even killed anyone?

From my limited perspective, America has an army full of veterans while China has wannabes. Am I wrong? I think 1 american marine is worth a hell of a lot more than 1 Chinese newbie.

Hitting targets =/= Killing someone

There is no question that the U.S. Military is superior in every factor to all others. The only area where there is a question is the # of nukes between Russia and the U.S., but I still hold the belief that both countries lie about it and that the US's military infrastructure is greater.

We could kill ISIS in a day if we wanted to.

Hell, we could take over the whole fucking world in a year. It just isn't in our best interest to do so.

I must say, keeping your troops engaged in real time warfare for nearly 100 years is brilliant in its own regard.

Here's hoping for a strong Russia/America relationship.

>Chinese soldiers in their modern military even killed anyone?
Of course they've killed. Do you know how hard it is to keep your own people under a communist regime without fear of death?

>Hell, we could take over the whole fucking world in a year. It just isn't in our best interest to do so.
Not really.
US is the strongest military in the world but you guys don't have the ability to beat down everyone together.
The best you could do is Europe, but Asia isn't possible.

High technology would only get you so far, but in the end you'd lose like Hitler did.

Note that nuclear war does not count as "taking over". here's no use taking over fields of glass and charcoal while being turned into glass and charcoal yourself.

China gets btfo'd.

>Of course they've killed. Do you know how hard it is to keep your own people under a communist regime without fear of death?

Have there been any armed rebellions? If they're just shooting unarmed civies, does that really count as combat experience?

Ha ha, you're so innocent, I like you.

This shit doesn't happen in public.
The get soldiers, dress them in civilian clothes along with the secret police and go about kidnapping dissidents and shooting them in the back.

The power of the military inst nukes.

It's the fact that we could mass-produce drones that could find a specific person's face in a crowd of ten million from 80km above the surface, and kill them with a computer-assisted spider rifle.

Not to mention all the secret stuff they are working on. It's been almost 70 years since we invented nukes. I gerund-fucking-tee you we have some antimatter shit by now that they don't tell us about.

Intelligence wins wars, not just raw power. And we have the best of both.

Fear makes people surrender. Name a city that would rather get nuked than be occupied by U.S. Forces. Pro tip: there are very fucking few of them, and they are all sand nigger villages.

>Ha ha, you're so innocent, I like you.
haha sorry, I don't mean to sound naive. Thanks for your replies, I'll try to find some stuff on my own.

Any WMD would be out of the question in this kind of war.

Once you use nukes, you get nuked real quick yourself. Then that production you were talking about is gone along with the rest of the world.
You're not the only country that can destroy the world.

With that said, other countries have some tech too. The Russians alone would be a big problem, add in Chinese cannon fodder and European tech now mass produced by everyone and you get countered and steamrolled in no time.

You could conquer any one nation, you could conquer any one continent if you felt like destroying you society and economy.
But you can't beat two of them at once or more.
You'd lose and get take out.

If it was US and Europe or Russia vs the world then you'd have a good chance as long as most things go your way.

it will not be a an army vs army, its going to be a navy war if anything about the contested sea area

> I'll try to find some stuff on my own.
I was kind of half joking but please do. The more people understand what a communist shit hole is like the less chance you become one.

Romania's lived this shit so the memory is still clear. But this is communism.

The Chinese Military has seen humiliation after humialition throught the century.

If there's a ground war they'd just pull a Soviet Russia and conscript as many men as they possibly can

Maybe they could get a 20million standing force if they did so

Ah, I suppose.

After killing off so many females, and selling them in adoption to other nations, the men would be promised females of concurred nations as incentive. From what I understand there is a huge male overpopulation in China.

??????
>entered WW2 when europe was in shambles. "ye bro we dominated"
>lost against vietnamese rice farmers
>lost north korea to the chinese

I think they have about a 200 million surplus

we did a murder on entire cities.

two entire fucking cities. to claim we did not, both metaphorically and literally, dominate is simply denying fact.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.

AFAIK

> nepotism gets rich children into officer positions
> no practical combat experience
> culture lacking critical thinking

All of the above would lead me to believe that deployed Chinese units would be a logistical nightmare to command, but there are still a fuckload of them. Even if some of the officers aren't dogshit, they could probably make headway into Asia and the Pacific through party loyalty and a meatwall

they'll try and zerg rush us which will necessitate the use of nukes on them, multiple times. hopefully we can hold out until their morale is crushed.

You're a fedorafag who knows nothing about war.

Someone needs to go push the gay agenda in China haha

Chinese soldiers have been proven time and again to be the absolute best killers of Chinese people in the world. Their death counts in civil wars are amazing.
But they do fuck all against others.