British exports goes in ~50% to EU

British exports goes in ~50% to EU.
EU import is 5% from the UK.

Similar goes from import.

So imagine EU blocks trade from UK - EU loses almost nothing, UK sinks.
This will be a rape guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really grinds my gears.

Sell them to America instead of EU. Until you improve your troll skills you're only getting a sage.

Please

It gets sold to the EU and then we buy it from there. Nothing stopping us from cutting you out

I export 100% of my dick into your mom's ass.

yeah, how will the UK ever manage without sucking on Merkel's donger?

>burger thinks he knows anything about Europe

Lel, you dont even know what EEA is and why brits will not be a part if it.

just the o'll kick em in the nuts trick will work fine

This is the future they deserve

If the EU cuts off it's own nose to spite it's face like that, other countries will realise they are suffering under a regime that will blackmail them into staying. That is unacceptable and would tear the EU apart.

If the EU "makes an example" of the UK, they will harm their union more than they will harm the UK, who would take an economic hit, but survive due to trade with other countries (within the Commonwealth for example). The EU would be exposed as a scam and fall apart.

>Trump imposes protectionalism
>Brits can't into export anymore

UK deserves to suffer because they refused to bow to the European overlords?

Fuck right off, globalist. Some of us value sovereignty and independence over comfort and wealth. It would've been easy to give in to Germany in 1942, no rationing, no bombing, no fighting, continued trade in the Atlantic and elsewhere. We stuck it out because we rule our own country, no exceptions, and we'll go hungry if that's what it takes but we will not be subject to a foreigner's laws. Britons never will be slaves.

BURGER FACTS
* FAT
* NOT IN THE EU
* STINKS
* FAT
* DUMB
* NOT IN THE EU
* FAT
* SHARTED PANTS

NOT IN THE EU

>Implying all the businesses inside the EU actually want a trade war with UK

It's not going to happen. If it does, all the businesses in the EU that trade with the UK are going to be pissed and then more people will want to leave the EU. Do you think France will be happy when Germany tells them that they can't sell Renaults and Puegots in England anymore? Exactly.

You forgot
>depends on the EU for exports but had a strong bargaining position
>has adopted many standards of the EU to ease trade
>Brits don't export a third of that so has a weak bargaining position after telling the EU to fuck off

the Pic is ridiculous NZ has a FTA with China

The UK has 15 times the pop of NZ but we are making loads of deals

Yea and it's also a terrible place to live
Also this, Double Satanic Austrian Triples don't lie

Hows your wife feel about the muslim rape gangs? Does she treat every weekend like an afghani version of the GGG movies she used to star in?

Bro, it isnt even close to EU free trade

Oh, I get it, Germany is literally begging for trade because they just don't want to see the UK fail, I see.

it will be a tremendous cucking process, my polish friendo. watch it happen.

>adopts 0% of EU rules
LMAO did the guy who made this even try to use facts?

Orange means negotiating, yellow means deal is done and just needs to be ratified by parliament and green is free trade

I will witness the shit out of it

Also Switzerland had a trade surplus of 14.8 billion dollars in 2014 while the UK had a deficit of 191 billion. Top export destinations are the US (currently trying to slow imports), Germany, Netherlands, France and Swiss

You dont understand. Trade inside EU is so unified that we are basically a one country.

For example if you are a German you cant claim VAT return from New Zeland, but you can from anywhere in EU

and yet new zealand is 10 times richer than your EU shithole

>Does she treat every weekend like an afghani version of the GGG movies she used to star in?

This bant is of noticeable higher quality than most yank bants. You have some skill to you.

The EU isn't free trade.

Of all the political cartoons we see on Sup Forums on a daily basis, this is actually a really good one regardless of how we may personally feel about the content.

Thanks for all the delicious lamb kiwibro. Lamb Rogan Josh for breakfast today, courtesy of New Zealand's sheep farms.

we tripped our exports to china in 8 years

Yup communism isnt the best political doctrine, but we are the fastest growing country in Europe and top in the world along with China.

We were poorer than Ukraine ~25 years ago

We need that FTA though

Sure thing bro, you dont wven understand how EU influenced tour country

>b-b-but communism
no.

UK needs this to flush the corrupted elite from the flawed system so it can be fixed or replaced with a system that actually works for the majority instead of the wealthy sometimes even foreign minority.

Gib Euros plz

Also that map is fucking ancient

yeah you're outsourcing your jewel of a nation's land to have cows shit on it so China can have some powdered milk that doesn't kill them, good job

You really must get paid a lot to make this thread every day.

>UK never managed to export before EU

If EU children want to block us out of pettiness then they can have fun dealing with their export businesses losing millions and complaining. No company wants the politicians to be children so we have the stronger position.

Also Trump will sign just to piss off the EU.

>this butthurt

Oh boy, seeing you raped by Frogs and Nazis would be amazing.

Not an argument

Germany facts
>Literally Hitler
>Lose two world wars
>TWO
>Millions of muslim refugees
>rape crisis
>can't make Greece pay debt
>Woman head of state
>TWO WORLD WARS

I do understand. That's why I voted Leave.

You got rused by some dickless boomers who will retire in 5 years anyway while you will scrub american sized extra wide toilets for sandwiches and tea with milk.

Sure you do

Imagine being in a trade agreement with Australia that said you could only trade so much of your lamb overseas because Australia wants some of that trade too. In return you can pay tens of millions of dollarydoos for the privilege of having the terms of your trade dictated to you.

The only people benefitting there are uncompetitive Aussie sheep farmers and the cunt bureaucrats and politicians soaking up those delicious "admin fees."

Fuck the EU right in it's Eurozone. It was a nice idea on the face of it but it's a mess now.

>EU
>not a girlish little twink
Pick one.

>talking about toilet scrubbing
>in a thread containing a pole
Rather insensitive of you to bring that up.

But all trade which goes through EU ports first gets counted as trade from the continent

So some mangos from India get sent to Amsterdam before the UK?

EU TRADE GOY

Typical slimy EUSSR trick

what are you talking about the entire country was only bush when maoris lived in then we cut it down and put farms on it since the 1830s

I can get a Polish slut to suck my cock behind the local Greggs for a tenner. How does that make you feel, Slavshit?

the australians own every sector of our economy except dairying where we own theirs which is fun because we have lowered the price of milk so much that their dairy farmers are going under

but yeah you are weird with subsidies and tarriffs and production quotas

t. russian rape baby

Top lol. That's the attitude that got brexit rolling and Trump elected. The world's changing fritz lover. We are the fastest growing EU economy despite leaving. We hold all the cards. The EU will be dead in 30 years.

get back on your forklift poland and dream of it being a tank

That really activated my almonds.

Haha tou're so silly Mehmet.

Run along now I hear the call to prayer.

Ask german car manufacturers how theyd feel not being able to sell to their biggest market

>pooland
>understanding anything other than the toilet
Topkek

Also that picture really needs edited to have May in bronze armour and USA to be Trump with a love letter to May or a knife to the back of the EU. Make the EU have hydra heads fighting each other as well.

they can sell to you though they just have to pay the current WTO rate you set

>second largest economy in the world if treated as a single country
>second largest reserve currency after US dollar
>22% of global GDP

Yeah, okay, Europe is going to import their financial services from Tokyo and NYC because we left the EU. Are you fucking retarded OP? People are always talking about companies leaving London for the EU. Ever think it might happen the other way around?

And what? Spain, France, and Germany are going to start exporting their goods to Poland? We're really in the weaker position here.

>Lose access to the financial capital of the world, lose access to a country you have a trade surplus with, lose access to huge parts of your fishing grounds, and have to take back millions of workers

Have no doubts Poland. You are going to be begging us for a trade deal. You have absolutely no leverage here - we voted to leave the EU because of how much we hate your parasitic country.

That picture is so sexist I just can't even.

Uk mines the channel and north sea, benelux ports are fucked

Shame there is no unity and constant in fighting.

>You are going to be begging us for a trade deal.
they don't need to your WTO tarriffs are low as fuck you need to raise them to be in a good negotiating position

What I love every time I see a continental post anti-brexit stuff I can just tell they try to act all holier than thou and smug but they're actually posting through eyes filled with rage tears. You're no different than these liberals crying in America now. Your tears sustain me.

>completely fuck over own consumer market
>"heh at least Germany has some losses in export"
I don't know why you limeys even wanted to leave, every time the united fags cried for special treatment they got it.

That's a lie and you know it

fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/

Link related

I think the real question is, how will the likes of Poland survive when their gibs from the EU are severely decreased as a result of Britain no longer making a contribution?

I've yet to hear or read an answer to this question from anybody that comes from a country that is a recipient of EU gibs.

>completely fuck over own consumer market
how the UK has low tarriffs and no quotas

May basically said give us what we want or we will make Britain a full tax haven.

>let's sell out our country's future in order to make a handful of super rich people even richer
wow UK why didn't you go for this?

pollak got a point

Is rather have an economic hit than be swamped by 'refugees' and lose any trace of my nations soverignty. If you would truly sell out your culture for the economy™ then you are doomed.

Easily, we need to build highways. Uptil 2020 you meed to pay for it. They will be finished around 2022, so we need to manage only 2 years.

We got most of it anyway

even if you don't get a deal you will get over like us when you cut us off in the 70s 90% of our export market evaporated but we survived

The EU had a loss too after the russian sanctions and no one cared and the same will happen with the UK

>implying there's no one else who wants some of that sweet ~50% of exports

Yeah I can't really hear that over the sounds of all the free trade deals we're gonna make when we are out from under the boot of those useless bureaucrats

We don't and have never needed Europe.
I don't think you realise how little we give a squirt of piss about any of you.

Because nationalistic retards keep dividing it.
If the EU actually stood together as one country we'd be kicking asses on the world market but nearly every politician is trying to get the best deal for his country. What many also tend to forget is that all those regulations brought us millions upon millions plus making the market for consumers and producers more transparent.

And again it is not a lie, you import 45% according to this site, it is about 50 you moron

I'm not sure of the point you are making.

So negotiations with EU are just offers you cant refuse? Color me surprised

>you import 45% according to this site,
its better for the UK import wise because they can now get it from cheaper places and with lower or even no tariffs on it

>People want what's best for themselves and not for slavshits.

What a shocker. That's never going away.

I mean
If the EU blocks trades, it would be a retarded unbeneficial move for both the UK and the EU.

Secondly.
What is this autism? 'Negotiating arm wrestling table'? Do you know how trade deals work?

It means you lower tarrifs on goods for both sides. There's no WINNING side on a trade agreement. [China is a exception because it exploits cheap labor]

>Similar goes from import.
You wish.

the only reason you need a deal with the EU is if you want to export their otherwise your importers should all switch to cheaper suppliers elsewhere

nor was the guy he replied to or any of your posts
time to stop

>I much rather starve than give up my highschool recess rethorics
This certainly isn't the mentality with which you Brits conquered half the world.

>There's no WINNING side on a trade agreement. [China is a exception because it exploits cheap labor]
NZ has a FTA with China and we tripled our exports there in 8 years

>people want short term solutions instead of long term solutions
Exactly the problem.