How did Sup Forums help elect Trump? I tell my normie friends and they be like

How did Sup Forums help elect Trump? I tell my normie friends and they be like
>shiiieeeet nigga you be saying that frog postin on twitter really made him presidentent? you be trippin bruh
and it got me thinking, how did Sup Forums shitposting help, huh?

Normalized racism and ignorance through frogs

It didn't

Sup Forums is filled with basement dwellers with delusions of grandeur

Ofc we did. We're white supremacist, don't you know?

The Candidate with the Best Propaganda always wins the election.

In this election the kiddos just called it memes.

>Obama successfully preaches hope and positivism instead of Hillary identity politics, wins.
>Bush wins with "compassionate conservatism"
>Clinton wins with McDonalds and playing the sax- we have a 'cool' baby boomer president now
>Dukakis looks like a wimp and loses to Bush- appearing like a goober in a tank and not saying he would get blood revenge on someone who raped his wife.
>Reagan wins with a positive message of hope and belief in American superiority
>Carter wins with a positive message about people from middle america and the South- defeating out of touch Kennedy and disliked Ford.

Control the propaganda and the message, win the election.

The American nation elected Trump. Including those of it posting on Sup Forums. No one else.
This.

Sup Forums did nothing, it was all ebaumsworld

They didn't.

Even if Sup Forums was a ultra-liberal board Trump would have still won.

Trump won with the workers vote.
You really think they spend their day shitposting on Sup Forums? No, they are working in the factory, and they are the ones who make Trump president because during the Obama administration things haven't work it quite well

Well The workers who lost their jobs might have been on POL

It caused the whole
>neo nazi frog posters attacking hillary's campaign! Look at how bad they are, we will put some of their pictures up on tv for you cunts to look at!
>see? they drew frogs in SS/KKK uniforms! all things normal are under attack by these frog posting individuals!
>they must support trum. don't be like them!
shit that most normies either got confused over or laughed at

It's because the MSM decided that instead of focusing on real issues, they should draw a spotlight on autistic retards on a mongoilian basketweaving forum.

Rather than create some sort of boogeyman like they intended, they just ruined their credibility because the whole concept is just too ridiculous.

We had a meme factory cranking out spice that was subsequently spread across the internet. You have to have a concise message blasted across a catchy picture in IMPACT font to get anything done these days.

We had no power, until they gave it to us

the guy that screamed pepe at t}some hillary event and then they went with the basket of deplorables and alot of twitter activity came from pol but asying they got him elected is a little too much in my opinion

Don't let this concern trolling bullshit get you down. Sup Forums had an enormous influence on the election, don't ever doubt it. The memes, the images, the copypasta, the hashtags (#draftourdaughters was my favorite), these things won the minds of the people.

What's going on here?

We niggered about online while worshiping a frog god.

Pretty much won him the election I'd say.

rigged almost all the online polls posted by MSM during the first debate, the results of which President Trump actually used to say "see, people love me"
think of the Times Magazine marblecake payload, only 100x across the entirety of the MSM

Pol is not just active on this board. We were all running twitter socks and pumping out propaganda and memes every day. We flooded the tubes.

#HillarysHealth started here after pollacks noticed that she was having minor seizures. We flooded the tubes enough for the media to take notice, denouncing it as a "conspiracy theory". Then she collapsed, and our pre-loading of the internet with our health memes were then validated.

Whenever Trump was in trouble we would be pushing counter narratives all over twitter and facebook.

If you're under any doubt about the influence we had, ask yourselves why the elite are so worried about "fake news". They're worried about the influence of places like this, and our ability to get stories out there.

We also ran a huge get out the vote effort for the Amish, who have a huge population on PA. The election was decided in the end by a tiny number of votes, and while it is true that the average Trump voting normie has never heard of this place, I bet that many of them would have seen a pol originated story on their facebook at some point.

The election was won by

Sup Forums did no such thing, these are libellous accusations you're spreading - misinformation and psyops. We're merely a friendly society discussing the minutia of the day's events.

Absolutely horrid. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Kek.

also got a shout-out from one of the woman staffers in Trump's campaign
also, s'lal k:ek on Fox

I have normie friends who saw anti Hillary memes on their Facebook pages that originated here.
We worked overtime on highlighting Hillary's failures as a politician and how evil she truly is.
It was a solid effort by basement dwellers on this site and others that made enough people aware that trump was the lesser of the two evils- we raised enough doubt to shift votes to trump.

>#draftourdaughters
absolutely one of the best, quality OC ever done by Sup Forums

Weaponised autism