Hey friendos im planning on attending this faggot rally wearing a ss flag as a cape and a balaclava on and a shirt that...

Hey friendos im planning on attending this faggot rally wearing a ss flag as a cape and a balaclava on and a shirt that says pork eating crusader.
Any tips on how to not die and if any fellow hongcouver leafs are on here plz join

don't be a fag don't do it.

Spend that time reading a book or something.

pretend you are a woman, since you are from a chink it should be easy.

Its literally a block from my house and a giant response from europa and anti Chinese print outs my best freind made o 6th and 4th st

Is your friend the guy that put infowars stickers all over the place?

have atleast a couple able people with you
I dont get wtf it is with people letting themselves get singled out by these commie faggots.
Stay in packs to fight against packs!
And remember the Lord Jesus Christ is our savior and only true hope for reviving Europa

>Its literally a block from my house
Then you get chased to your house and doxxed and harassed, not worth.

Even as a medical professional, I can't honestly tell you not to do this. But don't do it alone

That's stupid. Instead, dress like one of them. Look for reporters. As soon as the camera is on you, take a shit on the street (maybe even throw a turd at a reporter). The reporter will publish this. "Antifa supporters flinging poo in the streets". You can cover your face.

You will get curbstomped by antifas if you're there by yourself

m8

If they'll start a rally in New West because of nazi propaganda, you should focus your efforts on putting nazi propaganda around Surrey or Walley

Don't wear any nazi stuff.

Dress like a black block antifa unit and tail behind them far back.
Put up fascist posters behind them as they leave each given area. Particularly the exact ones that triggered them if you know it.
Film the entire even with a phone in a front pocket if you can.

no one gives a shit about new west

it's too bad they're not doing this in surrey, then we could build a wall around that shit hole

what do they all have against normal colored hair?

Don't do that. You wont accomplish anything and you'll probably make yourself look bad.

strap a ''home built clock vest'' to yourself, and begin praying to allah while singing the ISIS song

thatll scatter the roaches

And no one will be able to describe you. Devilish.

It literally doesnt matter if i get doxed one of my colleagues is setting up to take pics of my suicide Mission aslong as i dont die im good

False flag. Be like them but do something that gets reported negatively.

make sure you can far and fast leafbro

>Its literally ba block from my house

Sit on top of your house and live stream it

or

Snip them

or

Both

do this then faggot
just run at them dressed as a muslim shouting arabic stuff and make sure it looks like you are wearing a vest. they will freak the fuck out.

get a mate to film it and make him tell the cops its a prank so they dont shoot you.

this is best idea do this
Also still bring a couple guys with u

i take it back, do this do all of this.

this

What would be the best mobile app to livestream it for you guys tomorrow around 1pm so i guess 11hrs from now?

Remember antifa are cowards and will attack when your back is turned and you are out numbered.