IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

The department of homeland security will ignore the judge's halt order

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration
algemeiner.com/2017/01/27/cair-ted-cruzs-discriminatory-muslim-brotherhood-bill-not-about-terrorism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is kind of a bad sign for the republic. Something something checks and balances

No it's great you cuck, Trump will have the power to do ANYTHING. DOTR soon.

Didn't the federal court just entirely blocked his ban?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, fucking leaf.

Not meming though, this is not a good sign. Usually we have to wait a year or two before the president starts slamming into the fundamental safeguards against tyranny put in place by the founders. It hasn't even been 2 weeks ffs

Good news America, you became another authoritarian state. No more respect for laws or constitution.

The founding fathers are crying in this moment.

Get ready to be culled, libshits.

mic.com/articles/166845/the-list-of-muslim-countries-trump-wants-to-ban-was-compiled-by-the-obama-administration

FUCK BARACK OBAMA AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

Literally Hitler mi General. Butthurt shitskins. Many such cases.

>"The Department of Homeland Security will comply with judicial orders"

Nice try disinfo

Don't be so dramatic. It's not even the first time this sort of thing has happened. Andrew Jackson ignored a ruling by the Supreme Court itself.

Some district judge doesn't get to overrule the President's constitutional authority to protect this nation.

>its afraid!.jpg

This is how it's supposed to work. Trump has the ability under the Constitution to limit immigration from any people he wishes, the judge's ruling was unconstitutional.

This can happen to you famalam
Sup Forums was scared of Obongo raping the constitution, and Trump did it in one week.

But whatever, soon you will find how bad this is.

SJWs don't deserve "checks and balances" when they spit in the face of the country they live in over losing an election. They deserve the Fascist country they kept screeching autistically about.

>Respecting the Constitution and the checks and balances intrinsic to the functioning of the US government is now considered a "liberal" thing.

>The Constitution is now a partisan issue

Holy fuck, I'm so glad we get the same amount of votes.

I've been ready, hippie scum.
Voting is for libshits.

Someone seems nervous.

Dangerous Judaical Precedent.

imo , what if Hillary was president.
>wah immigrants will ruin our country.

It could of easily of been the other way.

man i fucking love trump. i hope the rest of his 4 years in power are as good as these 2 weeks.

>No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States.

pretty much all i needed to hear.

That's funny Pedro because it's a constitutional power of the president to make decisions on immigration without need of any approval. Mexican intellectuals everyone

>some hack judge left over from Obama's administration can over rule the POTUS
No it's bullshit stunt to make lefties angry

What do you care? It's not your country Paco.

How is an illegal court order a safeguard against tyranny you retarded peace of shit?

The judge became the tyrant in this case

>branches disagreeing with each other in the first week
next civil war when?

*piece

"The Department of Homeland Security will comply with judicial orders"

>The judges ruling was unconstitutional

> t. A lawyer

Holy shit, has your hatred blinded you to the precedent this might set for future presidents who may not be quite so aligned with your views?

This is to say, are you pretending to be literally retarded? (You better not be)

> gay marriage
> unlimited warfare
> surveillance of american citizens
> open borders
> mass immigration

and now you see "a bad sign"

I think they secretly want a fascist state to happen to feel validated and keep the "were opressed!" moral highground.

If the order is incorrect, then an appeals court can stay or reverse it.

the necssary measures to save the white race cant be done under democratic circumstances.

You know what needs to happen, we all know it

(Überprüft )
You have to go back.

> mic.com

You're next for the leaf burning

>a district judge has more power than POTUS

muh sides

>Dangerous Judaical

You Deutschers are so based.

This American hopes that we can fight side by side under God Emperor Trump to purge the Muslim scourge from your lands. It would be an honor.

DHS is glorious. They are squarely on Trumps Team

Direct quote from that link:

"WASHINGTON – The Department of Homeland Security will continue to enforce all of President Trump’s Executive Orders in a manner that ensures the safety and security of the American people. President Trump’s Executive Orders remain in place—prohibited travel will remain prohibited, and the U.S. government retains its right to revoke visas at any time if required for national security or public safety. President Trump’s Executive Order affects a minor portion of international travelers, and is a first step towards reestablishing control over America's borders and national security."

I love the concept of freedom of the founding fathers.
And it's extremely sad see how the same Americans are raping it.

Oh, but they do.

kek is real.
and pube face started his YT stream again

This would imply a judge could just hand out illegal orders to stop legal actions of the government which would obstruct the elected government unconstitutionally.

At the top rank its basically a steady power struggle between the branches

I'm ok with that since "they would be squoshed lige gockroaches" under such rule as Yuri has explained.

Which is why Trump would crush SJWs so thoroughly that they'd never be able to fucking start this shit again.

And later they say "The Department of Homeland Security will comply with judicial orders"

The president of the united states can implement orders which completly bypass the courts - ie, executive orders
also its in the constitution that the president can ban entry to anyone from he country he/she so wishes and for what ever reason,
what theyre doing is illegal, im not sure why there doing this or what there plan is. It's in a matter of national security.

it sounds like what they are saying is that there are two conflicting court orders.
This normally means that the suit gets bumped up to a higher court for appeal.

The "tyrant" in this case is whoever is more correct according to the law. Notice that the halt of deportations is temporary, for one thing. Instead of fighting it in court he's ignoring it (according to the article) which is kind of a tyrant type thing to do.

But my opinions don't really matter to you, it's all memes from here.

I'm a bit skeptical of your US law knowledge, soz Achmed.

I've never been prouder to be an American.

fuck off nigger

Praise Kek!

Of course not. One district judge does not override federal law,

SCOTUS incoming. Get that nominee in fast, Trump senpai.

What a fucking time to be alive though. Amazing.

Inshallah my brother. Inshalla.

>executive order
>within the current laws enacted

How is it outside of checks and balances?

Oh, you put a cuck cuck animal .gif, I see now.
(you're a cuck)

>the same amount of votes

Not true. a vote in Wyoming is worth 3.6 times more than a vote in California thanks to the electoral college

Archive is your friend, especially with shitty lefty sites like that. Or better yet, find the original source because it sure as hell isn't mic.

The federal district judge thinks she is the Supreme Court when she isn't.

>>No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States.

Aesthetic use of 'unfettered' desu.

Why don't you go to hispachan and talk with your Tacobrothers about unraping your own nation before telling Burgers how their constitution should work?

He doesn't himself, but the code of law that the US abides by supercedes what the president feels like doing.

If his interpretation is correct, there's really not much Trump can do about it (short of changing the law, obv)

The Founding Fathers only wanted White Males who Owned Land in this country to participate in the political process.

It must happen this world sucks so hard.. I hope that the people who were on the fence about Trump and normies dont back down and let themselves be intimitaded by the steady media propaganda barrage

Okay, I the judge, order you know to stop breathing. What you may think thats illegal? Fight me in court then, what about next week? haha checkmate drumptards xD

t. you

Like Obama did when his DoJ started. Henry picking what laws to enforce?

The new ruling was just a stay order for like 150 peoplr who were in transit or in the US when the order became law. Meaning that even these 150 people could be sent back after the case is reviewed on monday then likely kicked up to a higher court. The ruling literally only gave about 150 people the ability to stay in the US until the case is settled. If it gets kicked up to the supreme court, they will lose and be sent back.

Like Obama did when his DoJ started chery picking what laws to enforce?

They don't. Only the Supreme Court gets to be involved with the Constitutions.

>Pretending Trump has done something outside the Constitution
>Pretending the judge's halt order had any legal grounds to stand on
This is the wonderful, I hated that some nobody judge tried to stop this, good to see it overturned to be fucking honest

Trump worries about Chicago but these Semite festivals are going on in Seattle.

cry about it

see

Short of literal concentration camps he's not doing shit about them. I'm also increasingly skeptical the US military would side with him, let alone fire on American civilians, if a civil war flares up given recent circumstances.

We are all going to get a bit of an education in constitutional law.

God I wish I worked at The congressional research service.

Freedom for WHITE EUROPEANS.
Stupid Spaniard rape-babies always getting uppity.

For the first time in many years, the US are doing something right. Nicely done, burgers.

Hahaha, what is this? Color therapy for assblasted Libshits?

>Look! There's some blue!

It was an Obama Judge.

Remember the Jill Stein Recount.

It would have never happened because the State Judge said No to Jill Stein until an Obama Federal Judge ignored what the State Judge said and made the Recount go forward.

>t. CREW

>Unironically thinking any random judge can halt an executive order
>being this retarded
>any year

Since when did America stop being ruled by white men who want to keep their power? If nothing else Trump is an ally to them and literally the last shot at bringing back proper balance from these rabid white bashing SJWs. No, Trump's got all the right allies on his side.

The constitution protects AMERICAN citizens, not foreigners. The president also holds the power to limit immigration from any country

Shut the fuck up Pedro you aren't even an American citizen nor do you even know what the constitution protects. The wall just got 20 feet higher.

Does the court have an army?

Im just waiting until he declares the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist org. and then goes after CAIR

obongo raped quietly, as he has experiences raping because of his ethnicity, trump gives no fucks and rapes indiscriminately

>Pretending this straw man is the same thing as what I'm suggesting here

t. You

I'm beginning to understand how you shitstains went 0 for 2 in world wars now, if the rest of your country is anything like you.

>Ignoring is the same as overturning a court decision

Am I in hell?

I have my ammo so IDGAF TBQH

Cry more faggot. Consider it a check and balance to keep the (55 electoral) vote state from overwhelming a 2-3 electoral vote state.

You're so fucking willfully ignorant to feign an understanding of the electoral college to spout 'their vote is worth more, even though my party only needs one more vote to get the whole state"

Fucking faggot trying to push your retardation on other impressionable pollacks. It may work on your faggot friends, but Sup Forums will call your shit out every time.

Faggot, kill yourself.

It's only been one week and 2 days.

>no more mudslimes makes us authoritarian

Either way we win
pay wall

The Judge had no authority to do what he did. He DOES have the authority to order the Marshals to go and shut something down, though.

Basically, the Marshals only answer to the federal judges, but DHS, etc, answer to the Executive. The Executive branch has already been granted the power to do exactly what Trump did.

It's literally just a glitch in an overly complex system.

>muh checks and balances

Even a bong understands you don't throw open the borders because of one fucking judge

>no military support

Sauce.

Been on base recently? I have. They're fucking euphoric.

Take your reddit propaganda somewhere else.

Nice anecdote, you are still wrong though. :-)

kys Mehmet

Fucking CNN pandering to possible criminals.

you won't have to wait long
algemeiner.com/2017/01/27/cair-ted-cruzs-discriminatory-muslim-brotherhood-bill-not-about-terrorism/
They're literally REEEEEEing about an organization possibly being put on the terror group list when they bombed a church in Egypt just recently

Why they gotta lie like that

Warum so dumm?

Take their coats and press credentials